Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Shori seemed to snap out of her small trans as she suddenly looked up to see the source of the voice; it was the Hokage. She nodded lightly to respond to his question; she didn't expect to see him come back so soon, she could only presume that the meeting was very direct, but it was none of her concern. As Zhoa smiled Shori slowly smiled back; but unlike the others this smile was actually noticeable, although she hadn't realized it yet she was quickly opening up to the Hokage, whether she liked it or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou turned and sat down on the floor next to Shiori and said," Well what do you want to start with. Some water ninjutsu or some genjutsu?" He personally hated it when people put him on a pedestal. He was a leader, not a idol. What ever state his shinobi would be in was a state he would be in. He would fight with them and gladly die by them. That was what a leader was.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Unlike before, Shori did not hesitate to speak as she responded to him. "...Water." She said, as she gently laid the headband across her lap and turned her attention back to Hokage. Shori always had a nature talent for water ninjutsu, so did the rest of her clansmen, learning to control water was a big key in learning how to control the flow of blood within ones body.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade continued to lay sprawled out over the boys lap. She seemed at ease now, since the Hokage didn't pick up on her mating comment.
"Pokey-san," she said. suddenly turning her full attention to the boy,
"Did you get in trouble with Mr. Sliver?" she asked quietly and ran her tail across Keiji's chest to get his attention.
"Are you going to beat Mr. Silver up neow?" Cocking her head to the side, Shade glanced up at the boys face. she wanted to see if he looked angry or not.
"Because, you can blind him with your bells~Nyah! and make him fall on you!" she purred happily.

Of when purity bites back.

User Image
User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Kei looked down at Shade. "Cats aren't the only people who're curious. Information's my forte Heard something I shouldn't have, but what he's planning could make things difficult for my friend who just arrived here. As for fighting him... my style of combat only works when someone hasn't experienced it before. Someone like him... he'd just null whatever I did and put me through worse the instant I made a move." Those eyes meant the Hokage was a genjutsu user, and a powerful one at that. "Besides, I'd much rather the pretty girls fall on me over feminine guys." He looked to make sure Yun was out of ear shot, then grinned.

He then heard footsteps, and spotted Jae, wandering aimlessly. He waved to her, but wasn't sure if she'd seen him. And it would have been an odd sight: a boy rubbing the back of the head of a girl dressed up in a cat outfit as she snuggled in his lap. Then again, he didn't really care, so that wasn't an issue. "You always been like this? A cat, I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Shade's grin widened when she listened to Keiji speak,
"I bet you will be able to beat up Mr. Silver one day~Nyah!" she cooed and whacked her tail happily against his side now.
"I like kitties! and other people do too! so when a bad guy sees this kitty, hes gunna go NUUUUU!!!! ...and die ~nyah!" she said in a sing song voice. As the boy waved, Shade's ears perked up and she glanced over to see who he was looking at. Her eyes fell on the pink haired girl and she gasped,
"Oho! shes really pretty~Nyah! Is she yours?" she questioned and quickly cocked her head back towards Keiji. Shade's eyes were full of curiosity and awe.

User Image
User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji shrugged. "Depends on how she feels. As far as I know, we're mutual friends." He knew how he himself felt: confused. But ultimately it would be up to her what they were: friends, enemies, teammates, whatever. He noted that Shade never did answer his question, but decided not to repose it. "No. Not kill. Wound, beat up. Yea. Not kill." He was referring to her 'killing the bad guy'. This was something he felt strongly about. He refused to take another's life, even insects, animals, or even plants. Any source of life was precious itself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

Shade blinked in confusion,
"Not...kill?" she questioned and positioned herself so that her stomach was facing up now. She stared up at him and brought her large paws to her chest, folding them over her body to keep the warmth in,
"But, people said you kill the bad guys?" she murmured, now confused that she was being told something else. And of course Shade avoided the question about her past, she liked to slowly open up to people. She had some knowledge behind that look of stupidity she always wore.

User Image
User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji nodded. "Think about it. How would you feel if someone decided you shouldn't live anymore and came to kill you. And as for good or bad, there is no good or bad. There's just the person or the action, nothing more, nothing less. There's no light without darkness, nor darkness without light, if you want to think about it that way. Everyone has their motives and beliefs. Who's to say who's evil and who's righteous? Titles like that have been thrown around for centuries to manipulate people." He sighed. He didn't know how much of what he was saying she was understanding.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Shade's hooded ears rose up slowly as he spoke. her eyes glistened with the new intake of knowledge and her mouth stretched into a remarkable grin.
"So, i could be a bad guy ... eh, or something, to someone else!?" she exclaimed, grasping the basic ideal,
"I WANNA LIVE~NYAH! so i'll let others live!!" she purred happily,
"I dont wanna kill good guys or bad guys!" Shade had trouble wording it, but really did grasp this boys ideas. she was moved by his speech as well, she had no idea that the "bad guys" could just be other people. she wasnt taught that way.

User Image
User Image  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
It was so very hot in this climate, which felt intensified in this specific area. Stopping to catch her breath, she caught a slight movement from the corner of her eye. Turning her head slowly, she spotted an all too familiar face, seated with a large neko like female nestled in his lap. She blinked, her brow coaxing as she internalized what she was seeing. Jae smirked, waving slightly in response. She cast one more glance around her, checking in case she had missed an area to explore and figured it was too hot to explore even if she had indeed missed a spot. Won't hurt to socialize. Let's see what the womenfolk have going on here. Jae had only made one friend that was a female in her entire lifetime and it had been very short lived. Walking over to the two, she continued to wear that smart little grin. After a good workout she felt playful. The girl was very animated, having just had an epiphany of sorts, Jae not having caught enough of the conversation to know what it was they were going on about. Placing her hands on her knees, she ducked down a little, as if she was looking at an actual kitten at play or something. "That looks cozy. Hi there pretty kitty. What breed are you?" She cooed, treating her more like a cat than a human being. Is the tail real, it's gotta be fake... There was indeed a tail to accompany her odd dress style. Jae's eyes sparkled as she looked at it, trying to figure out if it was real or not. Jae flickered her gaze to Keiji's, her expression cheerful but her eyes reflecting her actual awareness. The conversation between herself and his clone from earlier had not been forgotten. "Did you rescue her?" Jae asked, teasing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji shrugged, then grinned, rubbing his cheek. "Trust me, she doesn't need any rescuing. She's got one hell of a right hook." Something reminded him of what Shade said moments before: is she yours? His ears grew a little red again as he pushed the comment out of his mind for the moment. "Her name's Shade. A new Konoha shinibi. Spastic girl... And yea, the tail's real. " He noticed Jae's confused looks at Shade. Then he got a far-away look. He wanted so bad to tell her what was fixing to happen, to warn her of what was to come. But, after a moment, he decided against it; he wasn't willing to test to see if Yun was a man of his word.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

Shade quickly jumped up as the female approached and she looked ecstatic,
"NYAH!~ THE PRETTY GIRL!" She said happily and gazed up into her eyes. her glance flicked from Keiji's then back to the girls. Shade's first impression of this girl was good, she seemed kind, and she wanted to play with her (no sexual pun intended XD)
"Breed~Nyah? I didnt breed!" she whined softly and her tail flicked back and forth with excitement. Being the blunt girl she is, Shade suddenly reached a pawed hand up and prodded at the girls breasts in front of her,
"WAH! BIGGER THAN MINE!~NYAH!" she whined and the stuffed ears on her hood flattened sadly.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou hopped up and said," Water it is then." He took a deep breath and said," Alright this first one is called the Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword). You make the handsigns like so..." he slowly flashed three handsigns and held his hands out in front of him expecting the massive cleaver sword to appear. "... add the right amount of chakra. And presto." The sword appeared just as he expected and he hefted it up onto his shoulder and said, "There now you try."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games