Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo lept for joy...literally. He hit his head on the ceiling,falling back to the ground on his side rubbing the top of his head again"Damn,I hit my head on the roof" He said through gritted teeth as he stood back up"I'ma get strong and that's the truth!" Continuing on with his rapping pattern. He noticed the girl walk in and his eyes went wideYo this girl is hot she casts a glow,she walks in the room and my self esteem gets loooooooooooww" As he rapped he moved his hand in a spastic motion to indicate tempo and rythem,something he did often

OOC: .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:05 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked into the area. He heard about a strong shinobi that lived here. His name was Kein Uchiha, he wanted to be trained by this man.He walked to the apartment number he was told was his home. The door was open and He saw someone matching his physical description . He also saw Sukai but he needed to talk to Kein.He knocked on the open door and did a quick bow and slowly walked in. He heard Yasuo rap."Thats pretty good, sure your in the right profession."He then looked at Kein."You are Kein uchiha correct? My name is Demetri Hatake." he told him with a slight bow.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo turned to the other ninja who entered the apartment and said his rapping was good. He slapped him on the back and smiled for that"Your pretty strong too bro! But you better not doubt that I'm a ninja fo sho!" He said with a fast beat. This guy carried a huge sword,a blade he intended to learn how to wield

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai tilted her head, a lot of turmoil was inside of the Chuunin but she pushed that said walking forward towards him into the house. Sit down? O-Okay. "Okay Kein," She said glancing at the boy cocking an eyebrow at him. "Hello, . . .the names Sukai or Sky." Sukai put flatly, sitting down on the chair she adjusted her skirt considering their was more guys there than she intended. Demetri's here too? God. . .

((OOC: It's okay xD Not everyones good at it. . . also your a guy.))

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein slammed his free palm into his forhead and quickly flashed three handsigns and said," Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu." A clone made of fire materalized behind Kein as he sat on the couch. Kein looked up at the clone and said, "For ******** sake shut the door. This place is getting to crowded as it is. " As the clone did as it was told he turned his attention to the man who introduced himself as Demetri and said," Indeed I am I suppose your here for the same reason he is.Training right?" He jerked his thumb over at Yaso and said," Hey Yaso, First test, what elements do you and this kid have?" His gaze landed finally on Sukai as he said," Alright what can I do for you today." Next time he saw Kin he would see about having a home built for them up in the mountains or some s**t to get some peace and quiet. Not that he minded but he was sure Fuyu did.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:33 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smirked under his mask at the guy. He wondered how he knew he was strong."Thanks, I can tell your a ninja.Demetri glanced over at Sukai, she didn't seem to happy to see him. He moved his eyes away from her and towards the ground. Then Kein spoke."Ya sorry about just walking in."He chuckled nervously when he told him other had already cometo see him."Well great minds think alike." He also wondered why he asked the other ninja for his elements. Maybe he was one of those sensors hes heard about.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo nodded and closed his eyes. Feeling someone's base power was easy,but feeling out someones specific Chakra type was a bit more complicated. After a few seconds his eyes snapped open and he smiled"Yo! What a bother! We both got Lightning and Water" He turned to Demetri and smiled"We both use Ranton,which means we're bro's all day long!" It also seemed that Kein was going to keep Yasuo handy for these sort of things,a fair trade off for the advanced training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked up at Kein. "I was wondering, since that I'm a chuunin now. If I could go to the sage lands." Sukai didn't know all that much about becoming an animal sage, but that you could go when you reach chuunin you can go to the sage lands. Not a lot of information is given out about how to become a sage.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked at the guy next to him in surprise."You also use Ranton?" He didn't really talk to anyone from the ranton clan."Do you have the lightning Kanji?" he asked Yasou. He turned hearing Sukai talk about summoning."I'm also interested in that."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo rolled his sleeve up,presenting the Lightning Kanji Tattoo on his bicep"Yea bro I got that sick a** Tattoo,it hurt like hell! What about you?" Yasuo had never met another Ranton user before. Although they weren't technically family,as it wasn't genetically passed,very few people could use it. There was no mistaking his Chakra though

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled at Sukai and said," With the death of Sypher we are short one sage. " He pulled a scroll from his pocket and tossed it to her before continuing,".... This will grant you access to the sage lands. If your meant to be there you will find it. If not then may fate have mercy on you. If you make it then remember to stand your ground always. Beyond that I cannot tell you more." He turned his attention to bolt boy one and two. So they were related eh not bad. He could work that to his advantage. He nodded at Yaso and said," Very good. Make your way to the dojo I will be there shortly." His gaze finally landed on Dem. He smiled and said," Upon Sukai's return I will grant you permission to go to the sage lands as well. For now follow your cousin and I will be along shortly. Teach him what you can until I get there. I expect him to have at least five new ninjutsu." He stood and gently handed the baby to the clone and the clone made its way into the babys room to feed and take care of it. If anything happened Kein would know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
"Wow both of us have our tattoo on the bicep."He then looked at Kein."Thank you Kein-Sensei." He turned to look at Sukai."Bye Sukai."He then headed for the dojo.

[Exits to Dojo]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:02 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai caught the scroll with one hand rising to her feet. She bowed her head slightly to Kein. "Thanks Kein," With those words she walked out of the house waving goodbye to Demetri and his cousin. "I'll see you around Demetri, . . Raper." Giggling some she made her way to the streets. Hm, I should tell Shiro I'm leaving. Sukai then turned going back to the dojo real quick.
[Exits]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had been lost in her thoughts. Forgettng the world around her. Not noticing the beating a new genin was taking from Fuyu. Or that Kein had appeared. To Sukai entering the room, along with Demetri. The event's of her killing Sypher played in her mind blocking everything from her. She sat quietly on the couch, softly making fists as her thought raced. She made on eyes contact with anyone. Her memories haunting her every thought. She gripping her hands tighter into fists. Dai's head shot up as Kein's voice came to her ears. he spoke of the news about Sypher. Her heart stopped. ...The village knows. but do they know it was me?... She thought before standing abruptly. Without a word she walked quietly from the apartment making no eye contact with anyone. She swung the door open, Causing it to slam against the wall and began walking quickly down the hall.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Ah she finally makes herself know. Kein smiled but then it dissapeared as he made his way out after her shutting the door. He continued after her until she stopped walking and said," Now whats on your mind. And dont give me that girly nothing crap either."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games