Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

"All right then." Tai spouted as he moved towards the Oinin, and sat next to him, Taking out the scrolls he had brought that were at this point blank. Inscribing several of them as he waited, he rolled up six freshly inked scrolls. two of them holding his Linked pull and transfer combo, and the other two holding A ranked Explosive seals, each packing the power of four standard tags. Looking rather pleased with himself he took out one final scroll, this scroll he inscribed with great detail, looking as though he was some sort of craftsman as he etched every minute detail with the utmost care. rolling it back up, he smirked. "That one would be an interesting one to use."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher looked at Taizo blankly for a moment then down at the scrolls. He wasn't sure about this boy...not at all Whatever. he thought and rubbed his shoulder "Lets get moving, shall we?" he asked Kein, clearly agitated from all the waiting. He had patience but he was no saint.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Tai stood up, and walked to the Oinin, standing next to him. "Yeah man, we haven't got all day; It's not like we're benifiting from you getting to learn your Fa-mu-ri History."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 130 <--from resting
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Multi-colored eyes stared in their direction, fluidly flickering back to various directions without moving her position. Upon Sypher's call, Doki waved to his direction. "You got it, Teach." Doki said, now standing up and stretching for the final. It wasn't until one of the two males started talking to Sypher again. She rolled her eyes in a derisive manner. A scowl appearing over her already delinquent expression. "Tch." She snorted with her hands now snug into her pockets. Why's he so popular? Then again, Doki still didn't know him considering how she JUST found out that he was a Senju user from their previous conversation. He's so casual and all.

To the rude male Tai, possibly around her age or maybe older, she went intbetween them. Just following a simple order from her teacher to join up. And it didn't fare so well with her to have some ignorant guy diss Samu-rai, History. Much less her Teacher. Her lips curved upwards while she spoke in a sarcastic manner. "Calm down, Brah. It's not like we're going to get anywhere listening to your lisp, either."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Sypher shook his head This is not happening. Not already. he took a deep breath and put a hand on Doki's shoulder "Relax...Both of you. I'm being impatient but you two don't need to push at Kein too." he smiled easily. He tried to maintain an easy going personality in the face of waiting "Let's do an inventory check while we wait, all right?" he suggested then tapped his bag "Everybody got food, water, clothing, weapons?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:05 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Tch." Taizo gave her a look that could only be described as pure malice as he turned away, and went back to his spot, to sit and remove more Blank Scrolls To copy sealing jutsu to. "Lets just get this over with, There are things I've been meaning to do."  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein smiled and said," Well if we are all good then lets get a move on shall we. Tenrai, Taizo, Suzume, your with me. The rest of you are with Sypher." He turned and began to make his way to the crossroads. They would split up once they hit the forests of the leaf.

[exit to village crossroads ]
(Alright I am sick of freaking waiting those that have not posted but are on the mission will just have to play catchup is all )  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:32 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Finally they were on the move, after packing up the final scroll, which he had not finished, he gave tenrai and suzume a wave, and then followed Kein.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 am
User Image

Sypher nodded at Kein as the other man left with his group. He looked at the remaining genins, Doki and M, then started off "Let's go. Keep up." he called over his shoulder.

((Exits to Crossroads))

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai followed Kein and Tai out the gates, in the direction of the Leaf.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

So it was none of her concern... a polite way of telling her it was none of her business. Suzume supposed that she had no right to butt in yet what if Kein and Sypher did something really bad? Sure things were already bad with Konoha but what if a war broke out? Sighing, Suzume nodded slightly to Sypher and was ready to get going.

She had watched as Tai interacted with Sypher and Doki. It really did not make her happy to see what took place. Sypher would not be the only one assessing her teammates on this mission. The red head had an important decision to make about her future. When it was finally time to head out, Suzume followed after all the others to the land of fire.

[Exit to Crossroads]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent M looked at Suzume and raised his brow. Talking about him? Well, it must have been something about his background as a Shinobi, he thought, and so it didn't bother him. The pink haired lad then paid attention to the ongoing conversation between one, Kein Uchiha, and Sypher. The directions seemed to be clear enough.

When the group started to split, M followed right behind Sypher as he told them to keep up. "Will do," he said, and he tailed right after the jounin.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 pm
Fuyu followed silently behind, she had to complete her mission and put her feelings on the back burner. She kept a 30 meter distance so as to throw off any sensory ninja in thier group.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 130 <--from resting
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

His darkly lidded eyes had almost no affect on Doki as she had already spun around to face her teacher. While everyone else was going, she was following along. Shaking her head as she thought of h herself no better.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:37 am
Fuyu had entered the gates waving off the Anbu, they knew her and she didnt have time for this. She headed off to see Kinpaku about their personal matter.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games