Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 pm
Nowe's eye's widened as Kiri stepped into the battle. He let the chidori fade away and grabbed Kiri, pulling her behind him. He bit into his thumbs and hit the ground. "Summong Jutsu, Rashomon." A large wall came up, blocking the attack before crumbling away. Nowe himself was shaking from the sudden use of massive chakra.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri yelped as Nowe grabbed her suddenly. She glared fiercely at him. "What is going on?" She demanded, equal parts scared and mad. "That wasn't.......That wasn't your Shinra Tensei I felt attacking Konoha was it?" She had to know the truth. Had Nowe attacked Konoha?

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:23 pm
Zevran gasped for breath as he saw both attacks fade away after they did their course "he....did" was all Zevran managed to say as he kept gasping for air in his lungs. But even though the wind was severely knocked out of him and his was on the verge of collapse. He staggered towards both the ninja with nothing but his willpower keeping him going. though he would most likely pass out after the next 4 steps.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:25 pm
Kikou used this pause in the fight to walk up to grab Nowe by the scuff of his shirt and lift him up with the help of his jutsu the only reason he was not punching his face in was because Kiri was there he was stugling with words to yell at the man he respected  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm
User Image

Kiri grabbed Kikou's wrist, gripping it tightly. "Let him down!" She demanded. "Let me talk to him!" She was sure she could get this all worked out, if only she could talk to Nowe. And she couldn't do that with Kikou holding him in the air like that.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm
"....how unpleasant...." mumbled Zevran as he reached the group and then dropped to his knee's and passed out. using that last attack drained all his energy and breath. His body needed to restore itself.  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm
Nowe looked smiled down at Kiri, as if nothing was wrong. "Of course it was mine. Who else can do Shinra Tensei." he said. He turned to Kikou, pressing his hand to the boys chest. The seal on his glove acticated, and a explosion between the two sent them flying apart. As Nowe got back to his feet, he chuckled, "Cleansing this world is gonna be alot easier then i thought..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 pm
Kikou was more prepared this time the blast ripped his shirt open showing that the skin around his body was darken from his earth spear jutsu but the blast still knocked him back "Traitor!" he yelled as the earth around him seemed to slowly form around his arm  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

Kiri too, was thrown back by the blast though she didn't suffer nearly as much damage as Kikou. She climbed to her feet, racing to stand protectively in front of Nowe. "No! Kikou, leave him alone, please! Just let me talk to him!" She pleaded with the other boy. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Nowe had attacked Konoha, the place he had sworn to protect. There had to be something here that she was missing.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 pm
Nowe frowned when Kiri moved in the way. He moved closer, whispering in her ear, "Kiri...I love you...but if you don't move...your gonna get hurt." He pushed her aside, running at Kikou, but oddly enough, he had a Rasengan charged in his hand.

( Alright, Now I know that's gonna confuse the hell out of many of you...actually all....but once this battle is over, it will start to make perfect sense. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 pm
User Image

Kiri tumbled to the ground, not having expected the push. She started to climb to her feet but froze when she saw the attack he was using. Rasengan. Her Rasengan. There wasn't supposed to be anyone else who knew that move! She could only watch in shock, trying to comprehend what was happening.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 am
"Senkouki" a drill made from the earth formed around his arm and spun as he ran at Nowe he didn't plan on it being a match for the Rasengan but he hoped to sacrifice himself to take the man who threatened his village down with him

(in my minde the attack should go something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFKDEd8__o&feature=related XD)  

Xistund

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:09 am
[Yeah, more like in your dreams. Gainax is never good for realistic reference. XD]

Since some of the others were fighting Nowe, Ishi, Nise, and Katsu had began helping the villagers out. They made sure if the houses crumbled, they would at least be able to get the people out of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:26 am
(its the only drill attack I've seen so far >_<)  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Nowe closed in the distance between them quickly. He thrusted the ball of chakra forward at the drill, then smiled. "Giant Rasengan!" The Rasengan trippled in size, hopefully blasting away Kikou and his drill.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games