Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

A sigh emitted itself from Axels lips and he said "Are you serious?" He knew that in the time lapse of at least 5-10 minutes he's have the guy in tatters. Reaching in his back pocket Axel slid on the pair of trench knives and got into a boxing position.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 am
"Trench knives, really?"He said. He put his hand on his bandana, and he reappeared in the shadow of a building. "Come on, let's go."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 am
User Image

Axel appeared behind him with a copy in front of him. Not even having a second thought he took the chance to take the bandanna and stuck a trench knife in it to the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 am
Kyoya disappeared and reappeared near a pawn shop. "Hm...."He said. He went inside the pawn shop, and later came out with a gun.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

"That is cheap..." he sighed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:28 am
Skye rolled her eyes.
"Of course, Kyoya comes along just to be an a** and attempt at showing off how much power he has," Skye said, annoyance seeping into her voice.
"Faith, don't even think about, honey," Skye told her sternly as she stalked off behind Axel and Kyoya.
"Alright, you two. Knock it the hell off. Kyoya, go put that back. Axel, put your trenches away." Skye demanded, making a face at the pair.
"Who's the kid?" Loren asked from behind her.
"Son of Hades," Skye simply stated, flippng her hair and shifting her weght from her right to her left foot.
"Well?" she asked, waiting.
"Hm. He seems....little."
"So you've commented. Five seconds ago."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am
User ImageFaith pouted. "Okay, fine." She whined like a little girl and trudged off. "Why am I always treated like a little girl, dang it!" She thought bitterly. "Come on, Faith, don't be so pessimistic!" She mentally snapped back at herself. Faith sighed and got her mind off of the whole grumpyness thing by thinking about the ice cream she was going to get. The resturarant apparently was farther away then she thought, they had been walking for a while and still weren't there. "Muuuggh, when are we gonna get to the resturant?" Faith groaned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:40 am
"Jim Dear, I'll go on and take the little ones inside; I fear they'll die of starvation if we keep them out here too long," Loren said, smirking.
"Oh, yes yes, Jane darling. You go on and take them inside now," Skye nodded and smiled instictively, waving her hand dismissfully. Loren smiled, heading back to take everyone else inside.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 pm
"Don't have to treat us like children." Raen said under her breathe. "Oh for the love of-" She pulled out her bow and an arrow, aiming it at Kyoya. She let out a sigh, thought better of it, and shot it at the ground between Kyoya and Axel. Raen stalked over to them.
"Stop your childish games, Son of Hades. We, meaning me, could care less about how power you have. Stop being a punk, and get your butt in that restaurant if you want something to eat. If not, then please trying to pick a fight with everyone." she told Kyoya. "Easy enough? Come on." she grabbed the scruff of Axel's jacket and pulled him into the restaurant.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm
"..." Kyoya thouh=ght. He walked away, making his sword appear on his back again and walking away with the money.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:05 pm
"Eh. I would've done without the arrow, but what the hell? I love that girl!" Skye smiled and laughed a bit, shaking her head as she turned to take Loren's hand and pulled him towards the others.
"Wait," Loren said suddenly, and pulled Skye back to hugg her fiercly. Kissing the top of her head, he whispered,
"Mi sei mancato un sacco, Skye. Non si può continuare a correre da me, sai. "
Skye smiled. "I know I can't keep running...And I missed you too, Loren. I really did."
Giving him a squeeze, she stepped from his embrace to usher the rest of the group into the restaurant with Raen and Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Raen and said "You know the whole reason we fought wasn't the only reason of him thinking he's high and mighty but it was also because he pickpocket my money...which I have yet to get back from him."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm
Raen nodded. "Worry not, King of Valhala. You will get your money back." she reassured him. Raen nodded to him and went up to Skye and Loren. "I may be asking a bit much here, since you're new and all, but would and Misato mind paying? Is that asking too much, because I'm hungry?" she asked Loren.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Axel chuckled when she said King of Valhalla. It was gone when she went outside for the others and thought to himself "But that was supposed to by me my new truck I've been saving for... crying "  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageFaith held up a five dollar bill. "Hey, I can pay for some of it." She chimed happily. She quickly shoved it back into her back pocket after a couple seconds, so no one would steal it. She skipped happily into the store, and her jaw dropped at the sight of all the ice cream the had. "Squuueeee~!" Faith squealed, immediately forgetting about everything except that she needed that ice cream soooo bad.
She tackled the ice cream bar and immediately spent her five dollars on a triple chocolate deluxe sundae coated with strawberries, chocolate chips, banana slices, and a cherry on top~ She stared at the ice cream for a bit, totally ignoring everything else. "It looks almost too good to eat." She thought painfully, hesistating with her spoon. "Aw, screw this!" She thought after debating over it for a second, and took her first spoonful. "Whoaaaaaaa~" Faith purred, totally melting into candy land the second it hit her tongue. "This is the most delish ice cream I've ever had!" She quickly took a couple more bites.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games