Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

He nodded when she said that there were a lot of murders over the summer. He took one of her hands off the snitch and held her hand in his. "There were, weren't there? But a lot of bad things happened this summer. You're not to blame for anything. There is nothing you can do now, but honor the memory of the departed."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Drae...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shook her head. He didn't understand..She just cried, not having the will power to do much else. Cait felt him move the snitch from her fingers and replace it with his hand. What was he doing? She looked at him and made a face, what was he going to do with it?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Somber.

The way she was crying, it seemed like it wouldn't stop, and soon the feast would be ending. He knew she wouldn't want everyone to see her crying. He kissed her hand and released it. Then he put the snitch in her pocket. "You'll feel a little better in the common room, I think." With that, he put his arm under her and lifted her onto his lap. From there, he stood up, picking her up as he stood. "Ready to go?" he asked, his voice showing no strain.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:30 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Drae...
♫ What am I doing; Being carried.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin let Sam pull her into his lap and lift her up. At least he gave her the Snitch back. She nodded softly and laid her head against his shoulder. Perhaps the fire would comfort her some. "Th-thank you..." Cait hiccuped, then buried her face into Sam's shoulder again.

OOC: Exit to Gryffindor Common Room.
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Somber.

Sam nodded when she thanked him and started up the steps. The steps would begin to take a toll on him and his arms would get tired eventually. But Sam wanted to carry his girlfriend up to the common room. Sam hummed the lullaby as he walked up the stairs.

Out Of Character: (Exit to Common Room}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Grand Staircase
What am I doing? Heading to breakfast.
What am I thinking? Why am I still tired?

Katrina yawned and covered her mouth as she walked onto the Grand Staircase. She had fallen asleep in the library again, studying for her classes. Despite the uncomfortable way she had slept, she felt rested, though she was still tired. She rubbed her eyes and started down the stairs.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:27 pm
♫ Feeling: Confused.
♫ Company: Kat.
♫ What I'm thinking: Why?
♫ What am I doing; Talking to Kat.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin had to find her. She was the only one that Cait knew of that could help. It was very lucky that Kat was walking down the stairs as she was walking up them. "Uh, hey, Kat...I-I need to talk to you, it's a bit odd, but I think you're the only one that can help..." She started, not exactly sure of why she was suddenly feeling this way. She had no idea how Kat would react either, would she get slapped?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

The sudden appearance of Caitlin startled Kat. She rubbed her eyes when the girl said she needed to talk to her and it was a bit of an odd subject. Was she having problems with Sam? She nodded sleepily. "Sure Cait, what's up?" she asked, then yawned and covered her mouth.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:46 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin tugged at some hair nervously, trying to find the words to start with. "I...I-I think I like Remy. Like not as a friend, like, like-like her." She said, the best answer she could come up with. Cait chewed her lip, she was really worried. Why would it suddenly come out of no where? And why her, of all people?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What? Katrina blinked a couple times, trying to process what Caitlin had just said to her. "You're crushing on Remy?" she blurted out, trying to confirm she heard the girl right. A slew of thoughts and feelings ran through her head, number one among them was confusion.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:11 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin cringed at Kat's question, "Yeah, I guess. I think...maybe. I-I don't know. I-I just thought you might be able to help me?" She said. Cait ran her fingers through her hair. She took a step back. She sat down on the step and held her head in her hands.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina rubbed her temples, trying to process this information in her still tired brain. "What about Sam?" she asked, sitting down next to the girl on the step.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Shina paused at the base of the stairs. "We are headed to the fifth floor. As you can see and hear, the stairs move, so stay close. Fun fact for you all," she said as she started to lead the climb, "Rowena Ravenclaw, founder of our House, was the one who designed the moving stairs. She thought it would challenge students to think more when planning their routes through the castle."

Shina checked her small clutch of ravens frequently as she climbed, making sure no one straggled behind and ended up lost. Cecille's hand on her arm was a good way to measure if Shina, long used to the stairs, was going too fast. Eventually they reached the fifth floor. After waiting for her students to catch their breath, she nodded. "Our common room entrance is on this floor. Please follow me."

Exit to the Fifth Floor Corridor

Pale Mist
Rawwk N Rawwr
phoenixfeather1007
heather030595
nathan122394
The Dark Closet Rebellion

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Blind Pureblood Ravenclaw First Year Albino

Oh broken angel, were you sad when he crushed all your dreams?
Oh broken angel, inside you're dying 'cause you can't believe
He would leave you alone, and leave you so cold when you were his daughter
But the blood in your veins as you carry his name turns thinner than water

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

ᑕᙓᑕᓰᒪᒪᙓ hurried along after Shina, doing well in keeping up with the older girl. With one hand tucked into the prefect's elbow and the other grasped in Magda's hand, the girl's cane was safely dangling from a cord around the blind student's wrist. As they came to a stop, Cecille listened carefully to the sounds around her. There was definitely movement here, from the stairs she assumed. 'How clever she must have been, Rowena Ravenclaw, to come up with an idea such as this one.' When Shina pulled on her arm once again, Cecille continued walking, being extra cautious of the moving stairs. Thankfully, he heightened sense of hearing helped her a lot.

~Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor~

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

You're just a broken angel...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝕸rs. 𝕸ontague

𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

The journey was silent, whether it was fear or anger that wavered in the air and stirred with every tight breath that escaped into the air. Neither breathed a word, and while the youngest son of the Montague family was squirming inside, his mother was plotting. There lingering steps had led them to the threshold of the castle, and directly before them, was the grand staircase and it’s mysterious, ever changing design. As Mrs. Montague turned, her dark and fiery red hair bounced in its curl as she dropped her gaze to meet them both. His palm went clammy, and his heart jumped and skipped beats.

”Dominic, go to bed. Miss McHalen, follow me, we’re still quite a ways from the Ravenclaw Tower, and, wouldn’t want you to get into any more trouble, do we?” Porcelain ivory wove a mask of tranquility, and her French accent was tucked away, much more hidden and subtle now that she was calm and collected.

Dominic fought to speak and his words rammed into his throat, but it was caught and tied back, a string like a noose around his neck. He chewed on his lip, defenseless, and spared one last moment to smile assuredly towards Grace before he tucked his head down and slithered into the mouth of the dungeon entrance, his shadow bounced with every step he took as he disappeared down the staircase.

Now, it was just two. Mrs. Montague smiled briefly at Gracie, and if she lied to herself, the young girl could almost convince herself that that smile might have been sincere. Her heels clicked and echoed against stone castle walls as they journeyed up the staircase in thickening silence, that is, until the redhead had broken it.
”It’s such a tragedy what happened to you, mon cher. Losing a mother and father is never easy.” Of course she knew the girl, she knew the family well enough in black and white, on paper. She knew Gracie had had… curiously bad luck. She’d seen the girl been attended to by the head nurse on several occasions, and was ever curious when she’d brought a boy in who’d very nearly almost died. A part of her wondered if Dominic even knew that. ”My son is so sweet, such a gentle heart, always trying to fix what’s broken.” She smiled whimsically, and a small, soft, dreamy sigh slipped past her lips. ”I remember the day when his pet fish, Jacque had died, he was so young, he thought the poor fish was sick, and too tired to swim. I remember watching him climb over the tank, just to try and move it to eat with his tiny little fingers….

“He cried for days when I told him.”
She paused, and that smile vanished. ”My son has a bright future, one of happiness and children. He always wanted to have children; I admit I was selfish, and I coddled him when he was so young. But he was happy, and he wanted nothing more than to be just like his father…” The higher they climbed, the more she seemed to reveal, and at first, even Mary hadn’t the slightest clue as to why she was saying all of this. It just came so naturally. ”And you, you have a family to take care of, an aunt and uncle, so many cousins, and they need you.

“But it isn’t fair, is it? So much responsibility…. I can understand. Perhaps I can help? If there’s any… monetary means that you need, I would be more than happy to help, to see you… Well, and,… well on your way.”
She smiled golden. If the young girl was as smart as everyone believed, she’d take the offer now run while she still could, or, just risk breaking her son’s heart.

╔═══════════════════╗
Grand Staircase
Past midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games