Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:41 pm
((*tries to crush writer's block* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Well, no one's tried to kill us yet, so we can worry about those two when the time comes." Van said. "For now, I think we have banking to do. Methinks it would be a good idea to get an idea of how much work we're going to be doing to fix our place up, taking into account food and such." he said pulling out the small pouch of coins he'd received as pay and dumped the contents on the table.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm
burning_eyes
{LET'S KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE! burning_eyes }

Mala nodded, and placed her tips and earnings on the table as well. "We'll probably need quite a bit if we want something extravagant. It'd take less time, but we could probably buy temporary and shabbier supplies for less."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:17 pm
((That can be arranged.
Block --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- Zelly/Anime ))

"Well, our house is already shabby, so I can't see it making too much of a difference if we use shabby supplies." Van said staring at the somewhat smile pile of money on the table. "Just so long as we don't go hungry."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 pm
{Wewt!}

"Then how about this, we'll spend whatever we need to on food and save the spare bits for housing out of our daily paycheck." Mala stated, after thinking for a moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 pm
((*delivers finishing blow to final research paper* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh yeah, how'd your almost all-nighter go?))

"That's fine. So long as we don't get robbed, I think we should be fine." Van said stretching. He didn't realize until now how stiff he was after working all day. First time in his life he actually did honest work. Weird.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:32 pm
{I finished it. XD}

Mala nidded in agreement. She then went on to ask, "So, how was your day? If you're feeling tense, I can try to give you a massage once we're back home."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:41 pm
((Wtf. TurnItIn.com isn't Mac friendly. *inhales*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!! scream
t(~.~t) ))

"That'd be great. I guess first day of actual labor can do this to a person." Van said rolling his shoulders a bit.

((And I be leaving soon.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:10 pm
{Ouch. >.< Well, see you when you get back and all.}

"Trust me, I know the feeling." Mala said, chuckeling as she remembered the days of her childhood.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 pm
"I take it nothing eventful happened with you?" Van asked as he scooped his wages back into the little pouch they came in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Mala took her wages up as well, and sighed afterwards. "Not really, but I kept getting stared at by the men around here. Not only that, but I think a couple might've pinched my bum more than once. This is definately Jaquel's domain alright if these many men are so sexually depraved." she complained quietly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm
"They must have missed the wedding ring..." Van said, trying not to be too mad at the men of the town whose wives were no doubt serving a certain sleeze as they spoke. "There were other jobs on the board if you wanted to take another look and find something with a smaller chance of sexual harassment." he offered.

((I'm playing a flash game called Tentacle Wars. I feel so naughty. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm
{I want. XD}

"If they got too serious, I could defeat them easilly. Besides, this is the most well paying job that wasn't prostitution or manual labor." Mala assured Van, offering him a quick kiss on the cheek.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 pm
((Unfortunately it is not hentai-esque in anyway. v_v ))

"Alright, so long as you're sure. Just let me know if it gets particularly bad, I'll try to make it better however I can." Van said with a smile, meaning he'd either try and comfort and pamper her at home, or go on a beating spree.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 pm
{Still, is it fun? XD}

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Mala said, leaning her head lightly against Van's shoulder as she sat next to him. She seemed completely oblivious to the stares recieved from the other people here. More than likely, this was because the women were satisfied with Jaquel's body and no longer with their husband's, so public affection wasn't common.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 pm
Van grinned a bit when he could feel everyone's eyes on them. "I think we're making them jealous." he whispered.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games