Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:10 am

Ludique looked to him, then ahead of her. If he angered her or hurt her with saying that, the only indication was that she sped up her walk a bit. "I know," No signs of anger in her voice, but the way she spoke it was almost like it was a fact. Not their opinions, but true and cold, black and white fact. She tipped her chin up just slightly, eyes drooping. The proud walk of the sleep deprived. Onward, ho! She thought for a long while, then spoke, still in that matter-of-fact tone, "I'm not at old as you think I am, by the way. By demonic standards, I'm still a young adult. Where you're sixteen, I'm one hundred or so. That's something I can't change though, Rin. So if you're going to freak out -" She stopped walking, left arm suddenly extended. "- Go that way, you're home is in that direction."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Wow. One hundred years. That was.. uh, very nice to know. He shuddered inwardly as his brain imagined their earlier sex if Lundi's excessive age had shown. However, he decided that this didn't matter to him very much. "The initial shock of how old you are has worn off. I realized that I still love you no matter how old you have gotten," he told her, trying to keep his comical face as serious as possible. "And I don't want to go home. Why? Because I want to spend the afternoon with the demon who is, by freak coincidence, of which does not change my opinion about her in the least, is 84 years older than me..." he trailed off when he realized how pervy that sounded. Hopefully, demon morals were different, and it was OK to date others who were a century older than themselves, or else she might get even more offended by his blunt comment about her age.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 am

"I'm not old," Said Ludique, glaring a bit at Rin. She tipped her chin just a fraction higher. "You're practically a child in demon years, just as I should be dead. But if you want to look at it the way I do," Her look softened a bit, and she smiled, "We're about the same age. You're a young adult and I'm a young adult. No big deal," Aside from her vast amounts of knowledge and partners, or even that she was very powerful and immortal where he was, well, not. She seemed to forget that she was supposed to be mad at him, for just a moment, and she turned, on her toes. She placed a kiss to his lips ever-so-softly. But then she was smirking and she turned around, still walking toward her new home. Even if she refused to show it, Ludique was exhausted. She hadn't slept more than an hour since Saturday, and now she'd had intercourse on top of that, spending her energy. She needed to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 pm
Rin considered this. "You know, you're right. In our separate cultures, we're the same, even though in actuality, we're different. It's like the... um, the..." he made a mental scour of any nursery rhyme or anecdote that reflected their current situation. He came up blank. "Nevermind. The fact is that you're correct. As always. The mighty, omnipotent demon has smote me again," he told her, and returned her kiss as much as he could before she pulled away, for she apparently hadn't meant for it to be romantic, just reassuring. Rin followed her to wherever she was going, clueless about the exact whereabouts. .  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Ludique didn't stop until she had reached the Smiths' house. She closed her eyes for a moment, backpack materializing on her back after a moment. She turned to look to Rin, "Merci, monsieur," Thank you, sir. She murmured the words, giving him a hug. When she did, she spoke softly into his ear. "I'll see you tomorrow at school, right?" She was under a lot of watch from the Smiths'. They thought she was a flighty junkie, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:08 pm
Rin nodded, though he was slightly disappointed. After all, he had followed her to her current home, and he had been expecting something more, perhaps sex. Oh well. Rin was unaware of how long it had been since Lundi had slept, but he placed a kiss on her lips and waved a goodbye, trusting that she was not blowing him off personally but courteously dismissing him for the day with good reason. "Sounds lavish," Rin told her, slipping into a British accent for a few words.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 am

"I'll try to get to you, later," Ludique was still hushed, speaking softly. She turned and moved inside. She closed the door behind her and was bombarded with questions. Had she started the fire? "No," Was she alright? "Yes," Where had she been? "I made a friend today. He walked me home," Was that him outside? "Yes," Oh, how lovely. Their little adopted girl, making friends. Ludique gave a quiet, long yawn, then moved into her room. She dropped down onto her bed, ready to pass out already.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:11 pm
Rin stayed where he was for a bit too long after Lundi left, almost to stalker-status, but left once he caught Lundi's... foster parents? looking at him. He made his way home, and wondered what he would do to occupy the time. It was too early for him to turn in, but he was mildly exhausted.... Ah, screw it. Though his dignity tried to prevent it, Rin slumped onto his bed and started to snooze.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Ludique fell asleep easily. In her clothes. When she finally woke up it was dark outside. How odd. She groaned and lifted herself, glancing out the window. Her parents weren't awake. That was good. Whatever was she to do if they were? She looked around, moving slowly. She could teleport to Rin in just seconds.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm
As always, Rin slept deeply. Very few things could wake him unless they were, well, trying to wake him.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

In another moment the demon was with Rin. She was straddling him, nuzzling him gently, cheek-to-cheek. She was soft, almost affectionate. She murmured softly in his ear, muttering his name.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am
Rin was unaware whether this was a dream or reality, as the haze of sleep left his mind clouded. However, despite this, he knew what he had to do, dream or not. He wrapped his arms around her and softly bit her nearby ear to show that he acknowledged her presence, and that he welcomed her nuzzling.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Ludique let out a soft sigh, then pulled slowly from Rin. She sat on him, then shook him quickly. When being gentle and adoring wouldn't work, shaking the s**t out of someone might.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am
Rin's eyes shot open, shocked by the sudden change of tactic. Here he'd been, thinking that his lovely demon had just wanted some romantic night-time snuggling, but no, she was only present to brutally wrench him from the comforting refuge of sleep. "What the hell is up?" he asked her grouchily after she finally stopped shaking him.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am

Ludique frowned, watching Rin. She slouched a bit, bottom lip pushed out only slightly as she pouted. He didn't need to use nasty language with her, she only wanted him to wake up. She moved off of him and laid next to him instead. She was halfway on him, snuggling into him. "I'm sorry. I missed you," They had been together nonstop, and then not for days. And when they were, they were fighting. She didn't like fighting with Rin, and that was all that they seemed to do besides have sex.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff