Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☄ World Crossroads ↔ Takumi 匠 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1160/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

This entire time noctis was working on a new jutsu. It would help him hide himself so he wouldn't be discovered. The man in the front told him they would be heading to Gimangakure now so he needed to be prepared.
No time to master a technique when you really need it. So he began focusing on a seal that would do just that. Of course the seal would also be undetectable while in use and only visible when its active and he'd keep it hidden in a place no one could find.

He had a scroll with him and he began drawing out the design so he could copy it to himself. The old man was always busy keeping his eyes on the road. So he wouldn't notice what was going on. He was also in his debt for fighting off some bandits earlier.

Once he had finished he began inscribing the seal in an unknown location. All I can saw is that it was a painful experience. Once the seal was done Noctis laid back down with a thud. He activated the technique and just wait to see what would happen.

[exit to Giman]
[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 am
Kojin Kyukeishu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While arriving to the village crossroads she sighed softly as she was almost to Takumi. She was going to take a break there for a while to get a grasp on things. To try and better understand everything before she did anything else. She was going to weigh her options and plan trying to see what all she could do and then see what her best option was going to be. At the last second she found herself going to an entirely different village. [exit]

Survival

[chakra: 490/490][stamina: 220/220]
[ryo: 1850][AC: 2550]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Genin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 425 :: Stamina 75 :: AC 1600 :: Ryo 1400 ::
❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

xSilent Echos

Finally reaching the crossroads after what seemed like forever running Ibara stopped for a moment to examine the signs. They pointed in all different ways with a road accompanying each. The one he wanted was very hard to miss. It would be the best place to hide. In plain sight. Among all the merchants in Takumi it would be very easy to miss a small girl, unless you were a sensor of course. Ibara took a deep breath and began to run down the path to Takumi

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm
Jonderken

User ImageUser Image

Continuing to follow Ibara, Luciano mad notice where he was since he was here not to long ago. To Takumi city it is

[exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:34 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 925/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----ɉack considered their next move as Shadow and he made their way from Takumi. With his new license in hand, Jack would make money every single week, money he desperately needed for the supplies he desired. He knew that it would be difficult, and he would need to find a volunteer to run the shop while he and Shadow were away on missions, or training, or...really anything, considering he wasn't really going to run the business so much as simply own it. The odd methods of business in the world at that time were quite odd. Having read many books and studies on the subject, he had an inkling that he would not just be simply good at the activity, but would excel at the practice without much effort. But it required being at the location constantly, and to one as Jack, whose goal it was to become a mediator recognized by all villages and people, that would simply not do.

----- Sighing in contentment at having realized what this would all require, Jack really did not consider doing anything other than walking home the entire way, resting up his chakra in case of attack or in case they came upon a battle on the way home. However, that particular circumstance came far faster than he had intended, for after a moment an explosion of sound and energy came from another direction, from towards the Village Hidden in the Clouds. He turned, eyes wide, and stared into the distance. Eyes burning a fierce red, he threw his sight out as far as he could, and what he saw made his eyes widen in awe: a mass of life energy so enormous that it dwarfed everything around it. And it was shaped like a cat. His mind reeled, and for a moment he was speechless. But then his mind also kicked into overdrive, going through the many, many books he'd read, the histories and the strength of the creatures written within.

----- There was no doubt. Jack's lips moved slowly, forming at last one word, a word whispered in both awe and a tinge of fear.

----- "Bijuu."

-----With those words he turned to Shadow, his words mangled as always but, perhaps, his meaning clear. "Enemy strong, fierce, large, Kiri present danger be. Closer, peak, knowledge see!"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ηothing much happened on the way back from Takumi. Well, not at first anyway. We didn't even talk, which wasn't really unusual but it made the explosion that erupted in the distance that much more startling. I whirled at the sound, my eyes going wide. My gaze locked on a burst of fire that came from, as Jack confirmed for me, Kumogakure. And his words sent a shiver through me. Bijuu? I had... heard the word before, but had never really known what it entailed. How did Jack know what it was?
-----I turned my wide eyes to Jack when he spoke to me. I knew there was no doubt that was where we were going. And I dreaded it. Was I ready for another battle, on an even bigger scale than before? Probably. That didn't give me any more confidence. Just because I'd gained a rank didn't mean I was any stronger or capable of protecting people. I took a deep breath. If anything, it would give me a chance to try out my new puppets and show Jack what they were capable of. Finding my voice again, I gave a suggestion. "S-should I scout ahead?"

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 925/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----ɉack considered his orders before giving them. This was a tender situation, for where they were looking towards Kumogakure, a place that, if he remembered correctly, was not necessarily on good terms with their village. Or rather, their kage. But could he, as a person, refuse to go forward if others were in danger? He was neutral in all things, but that did not mean he did not help where he was needed. If nothing else, he was a recorder, someone who stood by and recorded history and influenced from behind the scenes. Here, however, it was impossible to just watch. A Bijuu, the Nibi if he remembered the descriptions in the legends correctly, now stood before them, likely with the intention of ending the lives of others. But as a creature of nature, this would be natural, right? How could he step in and change the Truth of the natural world?

----- But then, leaving the Bijuu to end another's life was also ending their Truths. He could not stand by and let this happen, not when such creatures might have intelligence, or rather, sentience of their own.

----- Taking a deep breath, slowly inhaled, Jack nodded without looking to Shadow. Yes, scouting was good, but they needed to go right then. They needed to be there to help. So, he gestured for Shadow to follow as he proceeded to head that direction. "Scout on go." That was all he said, all he really felt he needed to say, before he left the area on foot to face a creature of nightmare.

----- [Exit to Right Place]

-----

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

Tao-Benshin

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 725 / 765 :: Stamina --/460 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 7800 ::

Haituro walked quickly toward Takumi, so many things to buy, so many things. Haituro smiled and whistled as he walked. Such a happy tune such a happy tune He stood at the crossroads whistling soaking in the sun. Not much sun in Kumo enjoying the sun while he whistled.

[Jutsu used: Ushinaware Ai No Kaigame A ranked]

Technique Name: ushinaware ai no kagami [Mirror of lost love]
Type: Genjutsu
Element: fire/earth
Description: Haituro will begin to whistle a tune while looking at his target, if the target doesn't cover his ears or find and attack Haituro, they will be ensnared in a jutsu and will notice a giant mirror appear before them. In that mirror they will see the person they care most about. From there the person they see in the mirror will appear behind them and tap them on the shoulder. Once they get tapped on the shoulder they'll realize the person in the mirror is gone. When they turn to see who had tapped them they'll be attacked from behind by the person.While fighting with this person they are doing it in a dream they will be standing in one spot with their eyes wide open. All the damage they receive while fighting this person will feel and seem real to the ninja ensnared but will not actually damage them.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 5050 / AC: 1450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the street he was literally was willing himself to make it to Takumi. Gripping his wound some as he walked. Making nearly to the city he started to hear a slight whistle. Suddenly being surrounded in black, when suddenly a mirror appeared in front of him. With his mom appearing before him. The curious look on Ryoku's face. With a quick blink the mirror was gone. Feeling a tap on his shoulder he turned around to see his mom standing before him. "What are you doing here? Am I dead?" Before he could even ask himself anymore questions she punched him directly in the stomach. Loosing his breath he had no idea what was going on.

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 am

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean

╞═♣Shinobi Information♣═╡

Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical
Shinobi Rank: Genin[promotable to Jounnin]
Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead[stolen]
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.
Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - active

OOC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satemy following Ryoku suddenly stopped....He once suddenly in front of a giant mirror and saw the entire village in the mirror. He looked confused and then a knock on his shoulder. He turned and there they were confused he was about to say something when Viscero reared his ugly head.

Viscer shook his head as he made the a hand sign and kaied out of the genjutsu..."Satemy....Satemy....Satemy one day you will get us killed.

on the outside of the body those watching would see Satemy's hair shrink back and turn black along with his cloak. there in all his evil glory stood viscero.

You see since genjutsu could only be applied one at a time the unkown ninja's genjutsu over wrote the pain in the back that Satemy's genjutsu applied. Thus allowing him to know that a genjutsu had overwritten his own.

Viscero looked at this moron that was walking away from him now. He grinned and made hand signs. This ninja didnt seem to know what he had done. So didnt seem to know that Viscero was there. Viscero made hand signs and added an extra right after his jutsu finished. preparing to shunshin a half mile ahead of this ninja and light the oil that would just be raining from the black clouds coming down on this ninja. his timing was enough that the oil would just hit the ninja as it ignited. Viscero would draw a kunai and take a defensive stance to this unknown aggressor to see what he might do.

his clone was just standing there....

Chakra Pool:470/505 - 85= 385
Stamina Pool:105/105

Jutsu used
User Image

Kokuun no Jutsu [ Black Clouds Technique ] 5

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique ] 5

kai for 75 chakra

technique ended Technique Name: Twinge

lazyactor

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 715 / 765 :: Stamina --/460 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 7800 ::

Haituro continued whistling as he began to walk forward. That was when Haituro noticed a little oil rain "Huh?" Haituro instinctivly whipped off a single hand sign and dropped straight into the ground. The young man who spat his oil rain on him dashed by over head, Haituro followed right behind his shunshin. As soon as the man stopped his fire dash Haituro shot up from the ground reaching up and and attempted to pull the young man into the ground. As he shot up he pulled his knee up so even if the hands missed a knee would slam into the head-bandless shinobi.

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [ Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ] :: Rank D

lazyactor
Kazuraii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:56 am

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 190/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 5050 / AC: 1450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow web - 40 chakra

After feeling a beating from his own mother for a tiny bit. After long a huge explosion of feathers crashed into his face before it flew off into the sky again. It was Chloe. He could now see again on what was going on. Looking over at Satemy who was now fighting some other ninja. "This time...." Letting his arm hang down he held his other up to match it.... 'Upside down but it will still work' Forcing his chakra out way harder then when he practiced at the village. Launching out web after web of shadow strands. From every shadow in the area, blades of grass leaning to trees to rocks across the entire area. He did not care who was being caught in it, his plan was to get everyone.

His day of surprises has reached his max. First with high up ninjas from rival ninjas or from rogues or whatever they were. His arm is now mostly dead, his one team member is out of commission, and now was caught into a genjutsu which ended in his mother beating himself to near death in his mind. Hes had it emotionally, hes had it physically, that's it everyone in this area will explain themselves. The shadow had spread across the land to a sloppy but nearly entirely covered road, field and forest of nothing but shadow web.

Even Sacreia had the web completely covered over her, in moments there would be no place to stand that was not already covered.

(OOC: approximately 300 feet radius on the battle area)

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Chloe, despite her masters wishes followed them until this moment. Reading that her master was in danger and in a situation that she could dispel she flew in almost full force ramming her feathered body into Ryoku's face.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 am

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:
Through some chance during his genjutsu Ryouku had wandered just close enough to snag Satemy and hopefully his opponent.
Chakra Pool: 385-505

Jutsu used

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:25 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 715 / 765 :: Stamina --/460 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 7800 ::

Haituro noticed the man who had attacked him didn't attempt to dodge his hands grabbed the boys ankles and yanked him into the ground. As he flew up in the ground the knee connected with the boys face depressing the nose with a loud crack. As Haituro landed he noticed he was completely unable to move. "What the?" Haituro craned his neck and noticed the konoha brat that had used a nara technique. "What...?"  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:30 am

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton

OOC:
Blood gushed from Satemy's nose as he came back to himself. He stunned not sure how he got to this point and in a little pain looked around with his eyes. He was pissed. What the hell even happened. "What the hell man. Why are we like this...why did you hit me?"
Chakra Pool: 385-505

Jutsu used

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games