Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
CheizLord
N64 <3

This! I dont bother with my ds, wii, or my stepbrothers ps3 lol. I love my older game. Every time my old friend comes back into town we grab all our N64 games and spend hours playing each game.

I agree, I just bought an N64 at a pawn shop ^_^

Now im waiting to get more money so I can buy some games for it q.q

My next console purchase shall hopefully be an NES if I can find one in good condition.

Lol I have one that my uncle got when he was younger... It was brand new too! he had never opened it in all the years he had owned it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
CheizLord
N64 <3

This! I dont bother with my ds, wii, or my stepbrothers ps3 lol. I love my older game. Every time my old friend comes back into town we grab all our N64 games and spend hours playing each game.

My next console purchase shall hopefully be an NES if I can find one in good condition.

Lol I have one that my uncle got when he was younger... It was brand new too! he had never opened it in all the years he had owned it.

Oh man :O You are SOOOOOOO lucky! >_<  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:45 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
CheizLord
N64 <3

I only have the mario game and duck hunt game that came with it though lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
CheizLord
N64 <3

xD oh well, that's the best one : P  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

Yea they are the right level of tech for me.. I am very low tech sometimes gaia is too much for me e.e  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

Yea they are the right level of tech for me.. I am very low tech sometimes gaia is too much for me e.e

xD I love technology, I just love the classics for some reason razz

Even the music I listen to is mostly like Rush, Michael Jackson, and other bands/artists from that time.  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

Even the music I listen to is mostly like Rush, Michael Jackson, and other bands/artists from that time.

haha not me.. I had my iphone for like 2-3 years now? I am still figureing things out i learned a new thing like a week ago xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:21 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

haha not me.. I had my iphone for like 2-3 years now? I am still figureing things out i learned a new thing like a week ago xD

xD You shall get it razz  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

Lol in about a year or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

But then you got to factor in the fact that in a year or two we shall have better, more advanced technology *nods*.  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

But then you got to factor in the fact that in a year or two we shall have better, more advanced technology *nods*.

yea about that... -grabs out feather pen and bottles of ink- yea i'll stick to that e.e  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

yea about that... -grabs out feather pen and bottles of ink- yea i'll stick to that e.e

lol, Can never go wrong with a feather pen razz  

Ziroshi Takashi

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

yea i'm not very current or High tech... i dont even know how to turn my stepbros ps3 on... lol though i never bothered trying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 pm
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi
Demmonic
Ziroshi Takashi

xD You shall get it razz

yea i'm not very current or High tech... i dont even know how to turn my stepbros ps3 on... lol though i never bothered trying

Well you don't need to be high tech razz Low tech is were its at anyways. All hail the feather pens and type writers!  

Ziroshi Takashi

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games