Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:35 pm
"yeah he's here." Krystina gave a tiny nod and walked into the room, leaning on the wall next to the door as she was still holing Lucius' hand. "he's by the window"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm
"Which direction is the window exactly?" Lucius asked as Hades shifted his gaze towards the two only to shift it back towards the window. One hand slid his mask back up over his face as the light shade of red slid across his face. "Found it. Thank you for the noise, Hades." Lucius tapped him on the leg lightly with his foot. Hades glanced back at Lucius and Krystina with a curious gaze. "What is it?" he asked lightly. "We just wanted to talk."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 pm
"that ok with you?" Krystina smiled, walking over to hades and leaning on the wall next to him so he could see what she was saying.

{sorry, been reading. sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm
Hades nodded lightly and then shifted his eyes back towards the window for a split second. "What about?" he asked slightly nervous about what they wanted to talk about.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 pm
Krystina gave a small shrug, she hadn't really thought about what they'd talk about with him. she played with her hair a bit while chewing on her lip as she thought. "well.... about... " she trailed of and looked to lucius, hoping he'd be able to help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm
"About your inner workings or as most people call them, your feelings," Lucius replied gently. "My... feelings?" Hades asked hesitantly. "My feelings that I keep locked inside of me so deep that it always seems to get to me... and only me..." Hades' eyes shifted back towards the window as he sighed. "I don't like talking about my feelings..." His gaze shifted back towards the two as if in wait of a response of some kind from them. Lucius nodded lightly, but didn't seem to have the motive to stand back up and leave.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 pm
"and that's the issue. you can't keep things locked up inside yourself all the time." Krystina murmured, a small frown on her face. "if you talk about them it makes it easier for you to deal with other stuff... and concentrate on things that are important." she sighed softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 pm
"It's not really that I don't like to talk about them, it's just..." Hades averted his eyes quickly as the red tint showed lightly over his mask. "You're too shy to talk about them, correct?" Lucius said casually forcing Hades to look at him. Hades nodded at what Lucius said before covering his face with his arms and legs. "I'll send what you say to him through our chakra centers. He's just being a bit shy."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm
"well, alright" Krystina nodded and looked at Hades with a small sigh. "hades, you don't have to be shy about any of this with me. i'm not gonna tell anyone. and i won't judge you for it either." she grinned and sat on the ground, looking at him still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Hades shook his head in silence as what looked like a pale blue stream of light connected between Lucius and Hades. "It's perfectly alright, Hades. She's an excellent listener and she made me feel a bit better by me opening up," Lucius said lightly as he placed a hand lightly on Hades' arm. "I-I thought about it... About who I liked... I can't say it aloud though..." Hades mumbled from underneath his arms and legs.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm
"why not?" krystina asked, tipping her head to the side a bit. "why can't you say it outloud?" she murmured, biting her lip a bit as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm
Hades slid one hand out and pointed at Lucius who just looked confused at the silence.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm
"oh..." Krystina sighed and looked at lucius. "c-can we have a minute to talk alone?" she mumbled, not wanting to kick him out but needing to talk to hades.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm
"Sure," Lucius replied standing up and walking carefully out the door and into Maso's room. Hades slid his arms and legs to where they were just laying lazily next to him as his eyes met Krystina's. "I... I thought I liked your brother, but then I thought harder about it and I found out, I like Lucius a lot more than I could ever like him... Of course, I don't know whether or not he'd return those feelings with me and we're only supposed to be guardians to Sheik, but I can't help those feelings... It's not fair..."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 pm
"oh..." krystina mumbled, having to think for a second. "well, even if you're guardians to Sheik, you're still people... and you need to be able to live your own lives as well. that means being able to like who you want to like and ot having to woorry about anything." she hummed. "besides, i'm sure sheik wouldn't mind it. and if you ask Lucius he'd probably give you an honest answer." she grinned at him, playing with the blue in her hair again.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games