Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm
"So the other girl tends to get into trouble often I take it?" She said listening to them all. She knew he was tense again and would have to find a way to stop that. She sighed shrugging her shoulders and looking to the sky. "Nightfall will come soon. I have a suggestion if I may?"

Drake looked to them noticing something before they reached the two but would refrain for now on the subject. He figured once they had Andrea back he would ask for more details. He looked to Demona shrugging. "Can't be anything worse then our ideas." He said plainly. He hoped it was a simple case of her running off on her own again and not the worse thought of a possible outcome.

"She's young. She could have simply run off. Given her mood this morning, more then likely. But, I say we split up, look for clues. I'll take the high road. We all meet back at the inn by nightfall and figure what to do by then if one of us hasn't found her yet." She said looking about. She braced herself knowing it would hurt slightly to reveal her wings once more from their hiding place.

Andrea continued walking about seeing the sky start to change and knew night wasn't far behind. She was still a good ways and knew by the time she got to town it would be night. She stopped a moment taking a deep breath. Still soaked head to toe and now she knew with the time it was taking her, the others would yell. She shook her head of the thoughts and looked towards the town once more. She knew controlling her magic wasn't available and hoped there were no monsters around. She took a quick glance at the area and started running knowing if she could shorten the time, the better or possibly the less yelling she would get from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm
Locke agreed. "That sounds good. You go ahead and take off, and the rest of us will split up down here. Meet at the Inn before too long." And just like that, the group was off on their own. Andrea... Please be okay. Don't disappear on me now...

Jack took off with DK. He decided to use him like a bloodhound to sniff Andrea out. "Come on, little guy. Find your friend! You know, Andy?" It didn't appear to work like he thought. DK just ran into one of Jacks pockets, and went to sleep. "Some help you are... Fine. I'll find her the old-fashioned way."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 pm
He split up like the rest and went about the more crowded areas for any sign of her. Plenty of blonds in the crowd but none were Andrea. "Where could you have gotten to?" He sighed heavily looking about for a place to lay low from prying eyes. He found an abandoned alley, or so it seemed and held out one hand. He didn't want to try this but had little choice. "Shade" He whispered. As he called a dark oil like energy seemed to emit from his hand. He felt the twinge from what he had called and remembered to hold his mental concentration. "Find her magic. If possible, find the one we seek." The black creature glared with two pin like red eyes. He pushed his will to it more and noted it's nod and rush off staying closer to the roofs. He followed along till it stopped and circled. He sighed still seeing no sign of her. He looked to the shade a moment hearing it's thoughts and nodded. "Very well, return to your realm." And with that the shade dissolved into his outreached hand. He took a breath looking up seeing Demona heading back towards the inn as the night was now upon them. Locke may not like what he managed to find.

Demona would let her wings loose grimacing with the slight pain. She would stretch them a bit before taking to the air quickly. She circled the city and flew low in some areas and by upper floor windows just in case and didn't see any sign of the girl Andrea. She wondered how someone who seemed younger then they appeared could cause so much fuss, then realized her thought and wondered how old the girl really was. As night quickly approached she knew it was time to return to the inn and report for the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 pm
Jack and DK decided to head back, not finding any clues to Andrea's whereabouts. He was going to see if he could track down Locke and see if he could help him, but he knew it was useless. He had a feeling that Andrea was no longer in the city. "Come on, DK. Let's head back to the Inn. We'll meet the group there."

Locke frantically searched the Market, but to no avail. Andrea was nowhere to be seen. He had just about given up hope, and headed back to the Inn, when a stranger approached him.

"So... This is where you were! And those idiots couldn't even track you down? You're doing a very poor job of trying to blend in with the others."

"Who are you? And why do you seek me out?"

"Oh, come now... Did you really think it was only the Mystic we were after?"

The Order. Locke took out a brick of iron from his pack, and attempted to transmute a weapon.

"Ah ah! I wouldn't do that where all these innocent locals could get hurt..." He raised his hand to his face, and produced a red stone out of thin air. "Do you know what this little stone is, Locke?"

Locke looked at the stone a minute before shaking his head. "No, why should I?"

"Ah. Well then. This shall be exciting!"

The man tossed the red stone at Locke, who almost instinctively, caught it. At the moment, the stone was absorbed into Locke's hand. It forced it's way into his very skin, violating his body! He started to howl in pain, and objects around him began to twist, warp, and even obliterate, only to be reassembled!

"WH-WHAT did you DO to me!?!?" Everything around Locke seemed to be out of control, and he couldn't stop it! It was like his Alchemy was affecting everything around him! He never had this much energy to be able to transmute so much at once in such a great area!

"Wow... Didn't expect such a fun reaction!" The man watched as the event unfolded, and Locke began to black out. "If you ever wake up from this, you can expect to meet me again. Bye for now, my little swallow..." He vanished, and Locke was passed out on the twisted ground.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am
Demona felt something strange in the air then looked towards the inn. Something was wrong. She flew fast seeing the man before Locke in the street and flew down to catch Locke in her arms as he passed out. "Locke, come on wake up." She patted his cheek lightly though worried seeing the other gone. She wasn't sure what the other had done but knew he needed their help. She picked him up and brought him to the inn letting him rest in one of the beds. She knelt beside him forcing her wings to return within herself and held one of his hands. She would wait till the others would return before she would move.

Drake headed back towards the inn still shaking his hand in reaction to his magic. He stopped just outside raising a brow. He could sense more energy then there should be here. He looked back to the inn and headed to the room to see Demona with an unconscious Locke. "What happened to Locke? Did he find Andrea?"

"I do not know. I sensed something in the wind. There was a man smiling and something was happening to Locke. As the man left I reached him in time to catch him when he passed out." She said seeing Drake enter the room. She shook her head lightly and looked between the two for a moment. "Please watch over him. I will let Jack know and wait to see if the other returns on her own." She then would stand and head out of the inn and remain by the doorway for the others. She was worried unsure what exactly had happened to Locke. And just when she was getting comfortable with the lack in fighting.

It was getting late into the night when she finally reached the town and paused to catch her breath. She had dried a little but was still uncomfortable. She soon made her way slowly back to the inn and noticed Demona standing outside. She held her breath a moment as she walked closer. She looked about feeling odd for a moment like something wasn't right, but couldn't place what.

Demona heard movement and turned to see the girl once more. She looked almost sternly then noticed her appearance. She walked to her noticing she was somewhat drenched. "I see you've not had a good afternoon either?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am
Jack had made it back to the Inn finally, before night had finally set. He saw Demona standing out front with... "Andrea?" He rushed toward them. "Hey! You're back! So, I guess the Order didn't kidnap you? That's a relief..." He noticed she was drenched. "What happened anyways? You're soaked!"

DK was happy to see his friend, and let her know. He squeaked, and ran down Jack's body, and up Andrea's. He was ecstatic to meet her.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm
She turned seeing Jack and a furry little thing that shot towards Andrea. She shrugged looking to them both. "Best we discuss things inside. Something is wrong with Locke." She said towards them. She noticed the look on the girl's face but would wait a bit before explaining more into the matter.

She looked to Demona as she spoke of Locke and worried. "Wait what happened to Locke?" She asked rushing a bit to follow her. She would enter the room seeing Drake near the window and Locke laying in the bed. "Is he dead?" She asked in a low tone. She hoped not, but he didn't seem to be moving. She didn't want anyone she now knew hurt, especially if it was in protecting her.

He turned seeing the others including Andrea entering the room. He was glad to see her relatively unharmed. Wet it seemed, but nothing visible effecting her otherwise. "We're not sure what's happened to him. It's possible the Order has done this, but without knowing who Demona saw with him before he collapsed, we can't tell for sure."

She nodded moving beside Locke and looking to him. She was clueless as to what was happening to her new friend. She knew he had been hurt. She could feel it, but didn't understand how she could tell. "Will he wake up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 pm
Jack put his hands on Andrea's shoulders. "Don't worry, Andy... I'm sure he'll pull through. He's a tough one." Jack smiled at her gently.

Locke was running around somewhere. There were people. Some he knew, some he didn't. But... the faces. There were no faces. What's going on here? Who are you people? He tried to speak, but it was more like his voice was inside his head.

Just then, everyone vanished, like smoke... All that was left, was Locke. A world of light. He tried to look around, but saw nothing. He sat down and closed his eyes. When he opened it back up, he saw... a door?

He stood up and went over to it. He placed a hand on it. It felt old... ancient. SO... You finally wish to awaken the power inside you, do you?

Locke turned around, hearing another voice in his head. Who are you?

Who, me? I'm the Truth... By coming in contact with the stone you were given, you have now awakened a power inside you you never knew you had... But the question now is, what will you pay in return?

Pay? What do you mean? I never wanted this... It was that man on the roof who threw that stone at me!

Oh, is that so? Oh well. The power has been awaken, nonetheless... Should you refuse the toll, you will forfeit your life... You have been warned...

And the being disappeared, and Locke had awoken in the room at the Inn.

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm
She watched as he seemed to be dreaming, though would wonder about what. She could tell from his expression it wasn't a fully pleasant dream. She would watch him wake but stay a bit back. "Locke? Are you well now?" She asked seeing the others also beginning to react.

Drake watched the group but would remain by the window. If something was to be done he would do so. Though didn't want to be part of the crowd just in case a better reaction time was needed. Having a random stranger in the mix made him uncomfortable. He knew they should leave soon, but wondered if they would be watched even if they continued running. Things seemed too odd. Especially if it was the Order that had done this to Locke, if they were simply just after the girl, why attack him in such a manner?

Andrea watched him wake and smiled slightly, though was worried. He had saved her before and knew if she could she would repay him somehow someday. She placed her hands gently on his arm but would pull back feeling strange energy. She would question it later though seeing nothing outright wrong with him. "Locke?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm
Locke shot up in the bed after awaking. "AH!" He fell back in the bed. "Oh, lord... what was with that... that thing?" He wasn't making any sense.

"Locke! Hey! What happened out there? Andrea said she saw a man talking to you?" Jack was just as confused.

"A man?" Locke thought back, remembering the man who tossed the small stone at him, and he caught it... and then he remembered the area around him... transforming almost because of him? He looked at the hand he caught the stone with... "What the hell!?"

Locke showed the hand to everybody. "Where did this come from?" The palm of Locke's hand was a blood red with black striping, and looked like it was pulsing! "Augh! It burns!" It started to pulse harder, and the apparent infection began to crawl up his arm, spreading.

"Good, lord! We got to do something!" Jack got up to go to his pack, pulled out a few rags of cloth, and soaked them in some water, hoping it would cool his arm down. "Here." As soon as he put the rags on his arm though, they deconstructed into dust!  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Andy looked to the arm that she had felt earlier unsure what was happening. She held his shoulder wishing she could do something to stop his apparent pain. "What do we do?" She felt tears welling and tried to push her magic to do anything that may help though nothing was happening. "Locke, it will be okay, we'll figure something out." She said trying to hide her worry for him.

Drake looked to the wound and scowled. More so seeing everything else disintegrate to the touch of the infected area. "That's not good. We can't patch him yet it'll probably kill him the more it spreads." He said feeling the stress of the others. He calmed himself down a moment catching an odd look from Demona. He sighed knowing something had to be done and quickly. "Jack, get Andrea out of the room please." He looked towards Jack hoping he would understand and knew Andrea would be better not being in the room. He then moved to the opposite side of Locke and held his shoulders before nodding to Demona.

She watched as Jack tried to help though nothing worked. She shook her heard lightly closing her eyes. She had seen diseases like this before, fast to spread, and fast to kill. She wasn't going to take that chance seeing it was burning him as it was. She noted Drake catching her thoughts and would wait till Locke was braced. She teared lightly drawing her sword and would wait briefly for Jack to get the other girl from the room. Once clear she looked to him with tears in her eyes. "Forgive us Locke, forgive me. I cannot give this a chance to kill you." She said in a low voice. She would pause only a moment nodding to Drake and close her eyes. When she reopened them her sword would come down to sever his arm just above the spreading infection. Once cut she would move quickly to bandage his arm. She pulled her dagger out and cut the palm of her hand enough to bleed and put it to his wound, letting her blood mix into his own. She knew it would grant him a bit of her quick healing to hold off the shock and pain of what they had just done. Once bandaged she looked to Drake, then back at Locke brushing some of his hair from his face. "Locke, I am sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Locke screamed slightly as the blade cut into him from just below his right shoulder. As Demona mixed her blood with his own, he could feel the blood clotting and slowing. He stayed conscious long enough to watch the remains of his arm disintegrate into nothingness, and he then passed out from the pain again.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Andy went with Jack though reluctantly. She knew her magic was no use but didn't want to leave either. As she heard the scream she banged on the door calling out to them. "What's going on? Locke!" She started to cry fearing what was happening to him. She looked to Jack who seemed almost out of it. "Jack what's happening to Locke? What are they doing in there?"

Drake had held firmly to Locke as Demona made the cut. He then went to work quickly to bandage his arm when she was done doing whatever it was. He took note of the arm disintegrating but would think more on it later. If the order wanted to slow them down, they did one hell of a job. He knew traveling with a wound this bad and fresh wasn't a wise idea, but also knew they may have little choice. "We can't leave those two out there forever Demona. It will make their fears worse."

She would let drake move about to finish patching Locke. She moved to the other side holding Locke's hand and brushing his forehead lightly with the other in an attempt at comforting him. She knew some of his blood mixed with her own and knew her dreams would show her what it was from him she had gotten. She was glad to see the healing working though. Her voice would be soft almost cooing like. "Hang in there Locke. You'll survive to become stronger by this, though it may not seem so now." She kissed his lips lightly, her hair changing to all black as she looked to him. "We will let them in soon. We need to calm ourselves before we can try and calm them."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm
Jack held Andrea back, hoping to try to keep her from seeing what he knew was being done in there. "Andrea! Please! You don't want to see what's happening! Not yet." He tried with great force to hold her back, but she was stronger than he thought, and she was almost overpowering her. "Drake! You better be done in there soon! I can't hold her back much longer!"

Locke stirred slightly in his sleep. He was in the twilight of sleep and awake, yet part of neither. After a few moments, he awoke, ever so slightly, and with very little energy to spare. He finally began to speak. "Where... where am... I...?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Drake heard Jack and sighed. "Stay with him. I'm going to get another room for Andrea and myself, and Jack. Just for now anyways. She acts too young to possibly understand what's happened." He said solemnly. He turned in time as Andrea burst through the door to run into him. He moved kick to turn her around and move back to the hallway. He had a hold of her wrist as he closed the door to the room with Locke and Demona. "Come along Andrea. He needs to rest. I know you don't like it but that's tough." He said almost harshly. He motioned Jack to follow along and headed to the innkeep buying another room for the three of them. "Let's leave Locke and Demona their time. She used some of her blood to help heal him. It's better leaving him in her care."

She smiled lightly though worried as Locke woke. "Shhh, easy Locke. You're at the inn. We're all here, Drake and the other three are going to spend the night in another room for now. It's just us." She cooed him little rubbing his shoulder. She worried but him waking early was a good sign. "We had to act quickly, I used some of my blood to try and help promote you're healing." She bit her lip unsure if he was conscious enough to be aware of what had happened.

"Drake let me go! I want to see Locke! Why was he screaming? You can't keep me away you know!" She yelled. She wasn't happy about being forced away from the only one she knew. As they reached the new room she noted him locking it to keep her in. "That's not fair! I want to see Locke! You can't stop me!" She watched him shake his head and scowled. She was scared and now angry. As he would go to put the key in his pocket she charged him, thought the fight was rather lacking as he barely had to block her, which only made her angrier at him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games