Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm
Nodding to her, Melthos took her hand in his and, with the other hand on her back, helped her to her feet carefully. Once she was up, his hand stayed in hers as he took her back into the hallway and all the way out of the building. For the moment, he led her around the grounds, searching for a place that Lou wouldn't find them, or at least her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:06 pm
Once on her feet she began to walk by his side. Allowing his hand to remain on hers, she could already feel her cheeks begin to pale. Truthfully, she didn't want to face anyone after all that she'd gone through. Ignoring the pain of her wound she followed besides him. Looking about she then figured a place before she tugged on his hand gently. Pointing to a direction she walked forward before she came upon her spot where she had layed down before. Her little hammick and Gazebo stood behind the coverage of tree's and a small garden. Stopping a bit she looked forward sighing gently in relief. She was finally away from everyone where she could just relax."Thankyou.. For helping me.."She said quietly just above a whisper before she looked to the side. Feeling her cheeks burn from still holding his hand she then pulled it away. Allowing it to fall against her side she stared to the side a little bit out of shyness.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 pm
After a while, he noticed Zemira pointing somewhere and was led to her secret spot. Looking around at the place, he nodded inwardly, noticing how it was things that she seemed to like, or at least enjoy. Hearing her quiet comment, his gaze moved down to her as his hand lightly placed itself onto her head. "You're quite welcome, Zemira..." came his reply as he moved away from her. For now, his interest was on the hammock... When was the last time he had seen one of these, let alone utilize it? That must have been a long time ago... With a shrug, he carefully plopped himself onto it, laying still until it stopped swinging him about before he relaxed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:34 pm
Looking over to him, she shook her head a bit. Being given basicly a pat on the head to her was okay but more of a brother thing to do. She'd expect that type of thing from Joshua. But not likely around Melthos. Sighing to herself she moved over to her gazebo looking about. She then sat down before making a face. Laying down on her bench she placed her arm over her eyes sighing deeply."It's so much better.. Out here.."She whispered quietly before she closed her eyes. Relaxing under the gazebo she listened to the silence for a little bit.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:07 pm
As he practically made himself comfortable in the hammock, Melthos heard her comment before everything fell silent. Even he found it to be peaceful... Closing his own eyes, he rested in the shade of the tree, the hammock swaying slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 pm
Getting uncomfortable she then looked over to Melthos. Scoffing she moved over quickly before she caught the hammock. Getting on it she layed down next to him. Turning her back to him a little she relaxed finally being on something comfy. Sighing gently her wings rustled a little behind her before folding behind her. Curling up she smiled a bit finally being able to relax. Closing her eyes she curled up a little as she rocked back and forth.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 pm
In the hammock, he was comfortable. That much was certain. Suddenly, the hammock stopped in movement, causing him to open an eye. Immediately, he felt the added weight on the hammock as Zemira laid down in with him, her back to him. For a moment, he was concerned about whether the hammock was a good place for her to be, with her wounds needing to heal. He eventually got over it, however, and turned himself so that he was facing into her. Leaning a bit against her, he placed his arm lazily over her side and closed his eyes again. For some reason, he actually felt... more comfortable now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 pm
Nearly being asleep she was feeling so much better being able to swing back and forth. But then she felt him shift his weight a little almost about to tell him to quit. She then felt his arm drop over her side. Opening her mouth to yell at him to keep his hands off. She then sighed just feeling a bit exhausted. She didn't have the strength to go off on him yet. Closing her eyes she just allowed him to do this. Curling up she placed her hands near her chest before she fell asleep.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 pm
For whatever reason, he half expected Zemira to complain at him for this action. When she didn't, he assumed that either she was alright with it, or just didn't care enough at the moment. Whatever the reason, he found himself falling asleep soon after...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am
Waking up she winced at a brush of her stitches. Sitting up a little she looked up a little seeing the sun was going down. Sighing she placed her hand upon her head. How long had she been asleep? Thinking she then looked over seeing Melthos. Blinking she watched him sleep a little before feeling her cheeks burn. He looked so innocent while he slept it was crazy. Her hand reached out before brushing some of his hair out of his eyes. Retracting her hand back a little she layed down deciding not to wake him yet.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm
As soon as Zemira had touched him, Melthos muttered a barely audible sentence... "... Of course I love you, Veronica... You ARE my daughter, after all..." Regardless on whether she actually heard it or not, it seemed that Melthos was dreaming a time from the past... perhaps when he was still human.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Looking down to him a little she felt her cheeks begin to burn. He really did suffer didn't he? In some way she knew that he wasn't like the others. Leaning forward a little she closed her eyes a little. Just one little kiss is all she was going to do. She'd been wanting to kiss him since when Samiel showed up. Finally reaching the few centimeters distance between their lips. She then hesitated for moment before leaning forward allowing her lips to brush against his. In that sheer moment she then pulled away looking down to him. Hoping and praying she didn't wake him up, she just wanted to know what it was like. Even if he was asleep she just wanted to experience it herself. Looking away she quickly turned over hiding her face from him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 pm
In his dream, a man named Fredrick was lying on the ground of a grassy hill with his daughter Veronica, both cool under the shade of the nearby tree. It had been difficult raising his daughter alone, but the man had managed to do just that. And what a fine girl she had become! Together, they were laughing with each other, obviously from having said some kind of joke or reminiscing a grand moment. When their laughter had faded, he looked down to his daughter with a smile. Suddenly, he blinked in surprise when he found not his daughter in hand, but Zemira instead. She seemed to be saying something to him, but for some reason he couldn't make it out. Then... all of the sudden, her lips had pressed against his...

Stirring awake, Melthos blinked as he sat up, his hand almost touching his lips. That kiss felt so faint... Was it just a dream? Looking over to Zemira, who seemed to be asleep at the moment, he shook his head. She never seemed like the kind of girl to do something like that... His dream was just a random fantasy lurking in the back of his mind, but was it really a fantasy or just a whimsical illusion? Moving off of the hammock, he stretched himself out before he realized the time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:20 pm
Acting as if she was just sleeping she curled up a little. Keeping her rouge colored eyes closed tightly. She didn't know why but that little kiss if it was even that, made her heart pound furiously under her chest. Curling up a little more she opened her eyes halfway looking forward. Was it really right to have kissed him like that? Surely knowing Melthos he wouldn't care either way. Feeling her cheeks begin to stop burning she then sat up. Opening her eyes she looked to the lowering sun before felling her hair fall over her shoulders. Managing to make herself yawn she then moved forward off the hammock. Landing of her feet she stretched a bit not even bothering to look to him."I'm heading back.."She announced quietly before moving forward ignoring the burn of her stitches. Rubbing her left eye a little she stared forward sleepily.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Hearing Zemira stepping off of the hammock, he turned to her as she spoke. Watching her walk off a bit, he noticed a slight limp in her step. Those stitches must be aggravated... Stepping over to her, he carefully picked her up into his arms. "Those wounds will need more time than that to heal," he said simply to her, before he began walking back to her room. She was tired, and a room designated to a person is always the best place to be.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff