Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:46 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Walking into the shopping superdome, Theodin wandered over to the shop known as Veritas. Wandering through the aisles, he found some blank scrolls. Grabbing 3 scrolls, 2 medium sized and one large and carried them over to the check-out counter. Handing the shopkeeper the ryou, Theo slung the large scroll’s strap across his chest, letting it hand by his hip, and fit the other two scroll into the pockets of his armor, then gave a wave t othe keeper and left the shop to head back to the academy. (exit)
3 blank scrolls: 100x3 = -300 ryo
5800 ryo left

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1405 / 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 945 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:48 am
A San clone would enter his shops, and drop a large amount of ryo for his order.

10 high density smoke pellets
15 shaped explosive notes
10 shaped high explosive notes
5shaped shrapnel notes
5 shaped high explosive shrapnel notes

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

Walking up to the line of shops, Hikari took a look around.She didnt find anything suspicious, but there was someone she did notice. Sanshi was buying some supplies at a nearby store. Whether it was the real sanshi or just a clone she wasn't sure of, but continued on her way, glancing at the shops to try and fit in a little bit more.
[Mission - Patrol the village! [Shopping Center]]

[Exit To]
Foudroyant Village Fountain

[OOC]

Places I Have Left for [Patrol the village!]:
Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo
Foudroyant Village Fountain
Tea Shoppe Citadel
Ancient Public Library of Arcana
Eternal Rain Forest
Didrika's Dumpling's and Dango Kiosk
Residential District
Suna Village Flower Shoppe
The Enclosed Hot Springs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Heading into the superdome, Theodin went straight for the general arms shop. Once there, he grabbed a couple packs of shuriken, a couple packs of kunai, and a pack of fuuma shuriken. He wanted to make sure he had plenty of weapons to work with if they needed to fight. Once he had his stuff, he took it all up to the counter and paid the ryo to the shopkeep, then headed over to the next shop.
Projectile pack: small x2
Projectile pack: medium x2
Projectile pack: large x1
Total: 1400 – 4400 left
Walking into Muramasa, Theodin waved to Masa and wandered through the aisles a bit. He then spotted some smoke pellets that he thought would be useful and grabbed a pack. After a bit of thought, he decided he should restock his explosives slightly and so also grabbed a pack of shaped explosive notes. Taking everything up to the counter he paid masa quickly then headed for the gates to meet San. (EXIT)
High density smoke pellets x1
Shaped explosive notes x1
Total: 500 – 3900 ryo left

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:16 am
San entered Muramasa, and dropped a small deposit as he grabbed his newly crafted blades.

Pay 3300, 2 kukri with chakra and armor piercing tips.

San would then grab a few supplies for his trip.

Projectiles x5 packs each
Weapons x3
Armors x2
Utility x5  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hoshi walked into the the largest market area and started to stroll through the different shops. The first few shops that she walked past really didn't have what she had until she stopped by a shop that was being run by a young boy. She noticed that they had a fan hung up on the wall so, she asked about it and asked if there was a possibility that she could get one of her own. The boy nodded and explained the different options to her. Hoshi decided on a fan imbued with raiton chakra that could also house her chakra. Hoshi was told she was going to have to wait for a bit so she looked around the shop until the boy came back with her custom fan. Once she had the fan she placed the holster on the right side of her body. Then she opened her wallet and pulled out the ryo that was necessary to pay the boy. Hoshi said thanks before she left to go see her sister.

1x hand fan w/ elemental property and ability to house chakra = 1100 ryo

chakra || 450/450
xxxxx stamina || 250/250 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Bukijutsu || Puppeteer

Quotes:

Justsu Used:

Mission:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

As nari entered the superdome he chuckled and turn on his heels walking backwards arms spread out wide, in dramatic fashion," Welcome to the SUPER DOME!!!" He held the pose for dramatic pause before he turned back around with a chuckle,"There is a clothing shop over this way." With her in toe he made his way into the shop and said,"Pick out whatever you want and I will buy it for you."

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo giggled at Nari's extravagant introduction to the large shopping center, following the male in. He pointed to a clothing shop and she walked in and started looking around, tapping her chin. She was right, most of the clothing here was either light weight, made completely of cotton, or both. It was much different than the clothes she was used to wearing, that was for sure. She crossed her arms over her chest, coming across an outfit she liked, something close to that of a shrine maiden. It had a short skirt with a sleeveless shirt; which had light sleeves that connected, allowing her to still hide her fan. She picked out the outfit, along with some knee-high boots and turned to Nari. "Found something!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly. It was an outfit she liked, that didn't show much skin, and was light weight and breathable. It was definitely something she wouldn't sweat to death in. "The skirt is shorter than I'm used to, but I'm sure it'll pay off in the end."

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                    - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                    > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                    > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                    > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                    > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

O t h e r s : :
                                                    > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                    >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                    >

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

While she was searching for her outfit nari couldnt help but browse around looking for stuff. While he was satisfied with his outfit he was looking for a new set of combat armor though this was certainly not the place to find it, that was another shop across the way. Upon hearing Sonyo exclaim that she found a new outfit he smiled and made his way over to her. Looking over the outfit he nodded,"Youll get used to it I am sure. Dressing room is over there if you want to try it on." He had to admit it was a cute outfit and he kinda wanted to see how it looked on her.

|

|

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1150
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo shook her head at Nari's question, knowing her sizes well enough to know how it'd fit, and what it'd look on her. "Nah, I don't need to. Though I'm most definitely changing in to it once we buy it. I'm starting to roast alive in this thing." She whined lightly, shuffling back and forth on her feet. She could feel the heat getting insulated by her sleeves; she hadn't prepared at all for this heat.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

> Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                    > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                    > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                    >

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
Asami walked through the village with her cowl over her head. To give her some shade in this intense heat. Although her outfit didn't help she kept it on for training's sake. So that she could acclimatize herself in this region with her new outfit. She stood before a weapon's vender of sorts and looked at the items he had for sale. Her golden eyes glancing over every inventoried item the boy had. "Can I help you miss?" He asked her curiously and she pointed to the smoke pellets with her small hand.

The boy smiled brightly and then held it up to show her better. "This is a high density smoke pellet." He began to quickly explain while running a hand through his hair. "When used it produces a larger volume of smoke than normal pellets. So that way you don't need to use as many pellets as you normally would. If you're interested the going price for this is two hundred and fifty ryo per five pellets." He explained further to her and she began to think a bit.

She began to look at her loadout curious where to put them. "Of course if this is your first time purchasing them I can give you a case for free." He said trying to sweeten the deal for her. All she could do is smile softly while holding up six fingers to him. "Six batches?" He asked curiously as she nodded to his question. The smile returned and he placed thirty high density smoke pellets within a small case. Handing it over to her she placed it on her hip.

She handed over the ryo to him and he thanked her for her purchase and told her to have a nice day. Waving goodbye she left the superdome to go to the Kazekage's office to see what she needed to do next.

30 High Density Smoke Pellets - 1500
Ryo Left: 1100

[exit]

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 425/425][Stamina: 205/205]
[15 Kunai]
[30 High Density Smoke Pellets]

[Passives]

Sobagai Deba Sentou

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
Practice :: Rank E
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Trick Style: Retreating Feet
Practice :: Rank B
The practitioner, already frequented by many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

Trick Style: Blade's Edge
Practice :: Rank B
The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip.

Western Bursting Fist

Shooter Stance
Description:The user enters a stance designed to maximize their punching potential at the cost of their ability to perform any lower body technique (such as a kick) in the same post as one of these techniques from this style. the user takes a foot and stands naturally, putting one side of their body forward while keeping their hands up infront of their head to protect themselves.
• If the user is not in this stance and perform a technique from this style, the technique is treated as -1 rank. To clarify, a B rank technique would count as a C rank.

Upgraded Caliber
Description:The user has impacted enough on people, a bag, or any other surface worth training their fists. When in the shooter stance, their hand striking power eclipses other ninja not trained in this art, while the The user still receives an upper body striking power increase when outside of the shooter stance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:41 am
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Upon hearing her response Nari shrugged with a smile,"Your choice." He pulled a small handful of ryo, tightly bound by a band, and handed it to her,"That should more than cover it. Once you finish paying for it and changing meet me in the armor shop. Its right outside the door to the right and three shops down. I have something I need to pick up. Your not going to run off on me the second I turn my back are you?" He half chuckled half actually asked.

|

|

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                    ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo giggled, taking the bag of ryo. "Wouldn't dream of it, Nari-san~" With those words she bounced over to the counter, checking out with the outfit she had. She had to admit, she was excited for the change in clothing; she had worn much the same thing since she was small. The cashier rung up her items and sonyo shuffled her feet, impatiently waiting.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 am
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Nari chuckled a bit,"Good I'll see you down there. Remember its just over thataway." Turning on his heels he headed out of the store and down to the armory. Breathing deeply the smell of steel and rubber he smiled, twas a good smell. Making his way to the counter he told the man he was here to pick up a special order. Motioning for Nari to follow him the man lead him into the back where his custom armor was awaiting him. Nari handed the man a rather fat envelope of ryo and began the long process of putting his armor on. Once he was finished he smiled and slid the helmet into place on his head and engaged the seals. He had to admit it was rather cozy in here and he had the field of vision he would need to do his job. Removing the helmet he began the process of mounting his kunai in his belt pouches along with the new explosive tags. Having finished that he slid his quiver over his back and strapped it into position so that it would not clang or bounce around. Once he had everything situated he nodded with a smile and headed out of the shop to wait for Sonyo.

|

|

I Tortured Sleep I

[items bought]
Mobility Armor< 2000 Ryo >
Impact Armor upgrade
< 850 Ryo >
Armored cowl
< 1250 Ryo >
Shaped Explosive Note x5
< 250 Ryo >
Grapple Gun
< 500 Ryo >
Utility Belt
< 750 Ryo >  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo finished at the check out, paying for her items, then rushed in to the changing room. She stripped from her old clothes and in to the new outfit before looking at herself in the mirror. She made a face at herself in the mirror, she looked weird with her hair up like this.. She had it tied before so that it fit neatly inside her hood. She took the band out of her hair and let it fall freely around her shoulders. The female adjusted her headband and the feather in her hair before jogging out to Nari. He was right when he said he'd be there, in fact he was already waiting for her. Had she taken that long to change? She stopped in front of the male, smiling brightly. She wore a kimono with a short skir, with a lapel like extension and disconnected and loose sleeves. "Told you I wouldn't run off!" She mentioned with a smirk, crossing her arms.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

>

>

Azeiel the Risen
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
[ color=#D8344C] = talk  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items