Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 pm

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

---------------------------

It looked safe enough. Minus the 'running into a wall' part.

Blue eyes continued to observe the various students running straight into the space between Platform 9 and Platform 10. Some students like him were obviously new to the magical world like a brown-haired girl futilely asking a policeman and the raven-haired boy questioning some boy. The familiar ones, on the other hand, simply walked through the barrier nonchalantly as though it were natural for someone to simply disappear.

How did all the non-magical people not notice this?

"Probably one of those wards you read about," the grey owl on his shoulder said, its beak moving with the subtle twitches of his pinky finger. The voice coming from the bird was old, yet still vibrant with life, eerily similar to that of the old man with the strange archaic name. The owl swiveled its head to glare at a passerby before returning its attention to the barrier.

"You should probably go now," said the owl before it closed its eyes. The blue-haired child nodded with the owl's words. His observations were, after all, complete.

Standing up in his oversized battered blue coat, Mura dragged his expensive trunk towards Platform 9 3/4. Watching as the silver-haired girl he observed run through the wall, Mura followed suit at a more leisurely pace, planning on moving straight towards the train he expected to be there.

----

However, the peace was never meant to last. It was only too soon that his quiet time was finished, the boy sewing another stitch into his coat. Watching as the other students slowly moved off the train, Mura could only follow suit, though the "owl" on his shoulder bristled in annoyance from the water.

"Utter rubbish. You'd think these wizards would have better means of locomotion," said the owl, "Lemme get back in your luggage, stupid Mura. It's warmer there." With a small twitch of his fingers, the owl bristled in annoyance, glaring at everything.

With a shake of his head, the boy made his way to one of the boats, closing his eyes as he sat in an empty boat and contemplated what house he would be in without bothering to listen to the input of his peanut gallery.("You'd probably be a new house. House Sparklypoo.") His contemplation abruptly ended as a straggler (Angela) ran towards the lake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm
User ImageBailey hopped into a carriage which was surprisingly warm, and carrying a pair of third year girls she had never spoke to. She slid to the corner and took to staring out her window, and up at the mysterious castle. Her mind began to fill with all the reasons why Hogwarts was her most beloved home, and her veins began to flow with excitement, as she began her journey along the cobbled road.  

Porcelaine Ivory

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; ___________
User Image

~*~

Lyra yawned, she had been sleeping for almost the entire train ride, it was easy enough, after all she sat in a cabin all by herself. When the train stopped, she turned to her side and fell back asleep, it was until some passing 6th Year woke did she get up. Lyra got up and out, steching at the final step out, and landing perfectly down.

She moved towards a random cluster of people, quickly and quietly, she looked around at her fellow peers, their school robes had no House emblem, she was lucky, they were first years like herself. She let out a sigh of relief.

A lady announced that first years were going on boat, and Lyra's heart made a small cry of delight, she loved the water. She wondered if the rumour her father told her was true. 'Is there really a Giant Squid?' she asked herself mentally, as she and the crowd made their way to the Black Lake.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

He watched her go, then trotted towards the boats, trying to catch up with her. "He... hey Alys, wait up!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She watched Daemon leave and sighed, then turned her attention back to her friends, hoping they didn't catch the look of exasperation and helplessness. She sighed heavily again when Hikari asked about the "stone" "Well, I showed him the tale, and then we spent a decent portion of the summer digging through old tales and tomes. We even went to Godric's Hollow to search for answers. He's still convinced it exists, I think." She looked towards the carriages. "We better get going to the carriages or they'll leave without us."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at Tamara's comment. That was not good, this quest of his could really scare him... "Tamara I know that he will not want to talk after what happened but if you need any help with it, my Uncle has a lot of really rare books. I could ask him to send some that may have info about it. I just wish there was a way to prove to him that what he has here is better then what he could find in a stone like that..." Her thought vaguely returned to Lucy. She wonder how that girl was doing these days. Hikari also wondered if she was mad at about yelling her. Shrugging Hikari followed Tamara to the carriages the Thestral just were they always were.

(())
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette got off of the train at Hogsmeade, holding the two new china dolls she had gotten that summer for her birthday, and looked around for her friends. She didn't see them, but she did see the large bunch of First Years. She smiled slightly, remembering her first day...perhaps she'd help some of them find their classes tomorrow.

Seeing students beginning to leave, she went over to the carriages, and hurried over to get into one. She waited in the line next to two girls in the year above her, one of whom she was fairly sure was Daemon's friend in Gryffindor. Inwardly disgusted, she turned instead to the other girl (who she thought was a Ravenclaw), and asked,
"Excuse me...but may I ride with you?"

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm
User Image
((Sorry last night was game night and i didn't get but a few moments to be on. And light, meant to ask, where do you think the pics from?))

The two listened quietly, curious about what they were talking about. When the mentioned the carriages they followed the two girls that way. Turning when he heard a female voice he didn't know, Xenos smiled lightly. "I think the 5 of us could fit. Or if you ladies prefer we could find our own carriage." He suggested adjusting his glasses. "Yeah, doesn't bug me." Yuan added with a smile of his own.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:21 pm
((They're getting all grown up crying I remember when you guys were first years! T3T ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm
((yes it actually feels a little weird using their new pics))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm
((Aku, Yuan has the same picture as one of the first years...I hope they don't end up in the same house, it would get rather confusing...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 pm
((I know, but in my defense I've had that pic up on his profile for several months now. I'm a bit worried about it myself. I had one hell of a time trying to find pics for Yuan when he was older, so I'm not keen on changing. But maybe I'll be lucky and they won't be hufflepuff. It's weird though, it's not the same picture as the one on their profile))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

Charon was startled to say the least. Whether or not it was because the other boy had just appologized or if it was how quickly he felt himself accepting it. "You swear to me it was something you couldn't avoid?" He asked a concerned look on his face as he too switched to his regular speech.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Cyrus jumped spinning quickly with a smile. "There you are! How was break?" He said laughing happily when he saw Nevin. He had missed his friend alot over the break. They hadn't had much of a chance to get together, since he had been busy with the new baby. "Come on tell me as we get a carriage before they leave us!" He continued, still grinning.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari turned as the the Slytherin girl spoke to her. "Sure, I don't see a problem with it. Just as long as you don't getting a little squishy. There will be five of us here." She hoped she didn't sound pushy or bossy. Hikari was going for friendly after all. That was how she felt anyway.

((Aku, your second year hufflepuff has cat ears. And Xenos is Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion. At least that is the new pic.))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

He reached up and adjusted his scarf again,"I swear to you..I couldn't avoid it..." he said flinching slightly as a memory from break flashed in his mind. Ya he definitely couldn't have avoided it. "We should get to a carriage before we are left behind" he said changing the subject, placing a fake smile on his face. Maestro looked at Dante. He remembered what had happened, he had seen it happen after all.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games