Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 pm
((sorry been busy with school))
Kaden rolled his eyes "bossy much makes me think you did something to it" he left the drink there. "but i just wanted to say hi and look for you, so watch out in the morning my beloved Michael" his eyes glowed yellow, as he sunk into shadows below. "i'll be watching you.."
----
Renee fell asleep on the ship's deck in a lounge chair  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 pm
(Sorry. My family's computer broke and the library system was down, so I couldn't post. I didn't mean to disappear.)

Syrah walked down the corridor. Her head was a little clearer after taking a shower, but she was still confused. However, she knew she owed Mike an apology. She entered the bar, thinking she might find him there since the dining hall was closed for the night. Syrah spotted him almost instantly, but he was with someone else. Another young man who seemed infatuated with Mike. Syrah was paralyzed for a few minutes until a cruise patron bumped into her on their way out of the bar. "Hey, lady, you're blocking the door. Move it, will ya?" the patron grumbled. Syrah mumbled an apology and stepped out of their way, then she whirled and ran out to the deck, her already-confused mind in even more of a tizzy. Out on the deck, she sank into one of the many fold-out lounge chairs by the railing.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:54 am
Mike watched Kaden disappear as he did, with his eyes wide. I hope no one saw that he thought to himself. He began to slowly walk cautiously to the restroom not making any suspicious movements to make people wonder if he was up to something. He finally walks into the bathroom, and closes himself behind one of the stalls to sigh relief. He began to slip into the shadows as he did when shadow walking. He creeped his way through the ship, making his way to the deck and saw a silhouette of Syrah in a chair. He poked his head out about a few feet away to see if it was her, and sure enough it was her.

"Hey" he called out to her with nothing but his head sticking out of the floor with a dark shadow underneath it, "I want to say goodnight, and if you have anything to say, please keep it for the morning" he said as he gave her a sweet smile and disappeared into the shadows, appearing back into the bedroom with Mac and Matt, sneaking into bed silently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 pm
Syrah barely responded, even though all she could see of Mike was his head sticking out of the deck. Just one more thing to confuse her. Once he was gone, she slipped under the guard rail and into the dark water. The cruise ship wasn't going anywhere until morning, and she needed to think.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm
((Time skip until morning))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm
Syrah pulled herself back aboard the cruise ship as the faintest line of sunlight tinged the horizon. She took a towel from the towel desk and hurried to her cabin. A few minutes later, she was dressed and softly rapping at Blythe's cabin door. "Blythe? Are you awake?" she called quietly. "Can we talk?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am
Mac was already awake from all the noise happening with the cruise ship. People were up and eating breakfast. Mac was already wandering the ship and making his way to the place they served breakfast. He smelled all the breakfast foods, and went straight for the waffle station to make his own delicious waffles. "Oh Em Gee! I so can't wait for these to be done" he said aloud with cuteness, not caring if anyone else heard. A few people giggled at Mac's remark and his love for waffles as he began to make his food.

Mike was already treading close to the ship's front end near the hot tubs and pool. The bright sun was partially covered by a few sparse clouds, but not by much. The ocean breeze made him feel lost in another world, although he liked it. Suddenly the bartender Dickie from the previous night came up to him, "Hey, I was wondering what happened to your friend last night. I mean I had a bit to drink, but seriously...did he disappear into the floor?" she asked him, pulling at her skirt a little. He smirked, "I don't know, I think you were drunk, because he walked out of that place before I did" he lied to cover his friend's mistakes. Mike was an expert on being so smooth in conversation, he was charming and cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm
Zethy slowly opened her eyes and found herself sitting on a chair in the back of a stage . " O.O.... wait... why am I here?" she looked around. " Ah, you're awake I see.." Cythe patted her head as she passed by her. She was ruffling through a script that she had made the night before. " W-Wait why am I here?" Zethy began to panic. " To sing.." Cythe flipped the page. " to WHAT?" Zethy jumped out of the chair. Cythe closed the script and looked back at her. " Relaaaaax you'll do fiiiiiine..." she smiled. " B-But I don't even know what I should be singin-" " I left your scrip on the table next to you, see the big bold letters on the cover page? Yes, it says Zeeeethyyyy... which means it's for you." she teased. Zethy was still in shock. She has never performed in front of a live audience and didn't think she was about to either. She took a look at her script and onto the highlighted areas. " Hey! This isn't so bad! I only have a couple of lines throughout the entire song! Haha, lets see the next song!" she flipped some pages with a smile on her face. Her smile instantly went away as she saw the entire page highlighted entirely into a light pink shade. " I-I.... I sing this....all of it..." she fell onto her knees. " ...Drama much...?" Zeggy came over with his guitar strapped around him. Zethy's eyes unglued themselves from the page and looked up to him. " Th-There is a mistake..! " " Cythe rarely does any mistakes in her music..what is it.." " This entire song is highlighted, this is my script because it has my name on it, YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SONG!" she grabbed his hands and pulled him down to her level. " I need help!" " <.< Yeah..That much I gathered..." " I'm serious! How am I supposed to sing this song!?" " Heck if I know.." Zeggy stood up. " Figure it out..." he began to walk away as he strummed some of his cords. " Yeah...Yeaaaah REAAAL CHARMING YOU- grrr.." Zethy's eyes followed him as he made a turn into the stage. She looked back at the song she was supposed to sing. " Wait.. a minute... I think...I think I know this song..." she looked over at the title.  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:04 pm
Thaelia, as always, kept herself as far away from the others as she could. She hid herself in the darkest corner she could find on deck and leaned against the railing, a longing and distant look taking hold in her golden eyes as she stood there. To help pass the time, she hummed a sweet melody softly to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 pm
((Sorry I can't post much, because my computer is having problems. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't promise anything.))

Blythe opened his door, ushering Syrah into the room. He was sleepy-eyed and shirtless, obviously he had just woke up. "What is it, Syrah?" he asked, ruffling through his stuff to find a shirt. Syrah was one of his good friends on the ship and also somebody who he wanted to protect.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:05 pm
"You disappeared yesterday. I was worried, and--" Syrah caught sight of Blythe's newest tattoo and gasped. "Oh my Neptune! She collared you! That Cecaelian collared you! How in the deep blue did that happen?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm
Blythe sighed, rubbing his neck. He had been hoping to avoid this, but he should have known Syrah would figure it out. "I went with Thaelia, hoping that finding one of their lost wolf anthro experiments would placate her master and keep her from showing anymore interest in the ship.... That's what we were hoping, at least. The Witch collared me, but she hadn't bought the lie and sent Thaelia and me back here. She's after Mac, I'm sure... and he still wants to go into the sea to the Kingdom..." he told her, slipping a shirt on as he spoke.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm
Syrah pressed the heel of her hand to her head and groaned. Now her head was starting to hurt from that one more thing to worry about. "Dear Neptune...That's just great. Have you told Mackenzie this, or are you keeping it from him as well?" she asked. "We're going to have to watch over him now, you know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm
"No, I haven't told him.... It will just make him want to go into the sea even more and the sea isn't a safe place for him right now. I know, I've already tried to talk him out of going, but he won't listen..." Blythe replied, slumping down on his bed and looking down at his feet. "I'm really worried, Syrah... I don't want anything happening to them or to any one of you... I thought sacrificing myself would solve the problem... but that Witch is too smart... I think she might be one of the Originals, the ones that first created my kind," he added, depressed.  

DecafKitten

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 pm
Syrah chewed at her thumb for a moment, thinking of what she could do, but her brain was working slowly. She sat beside Blythe and stroked his arm. "You know you don't need to worry about me, Blythe," she said softly. "And I'll watch out for Mac and his bandmates as much as I can. Just...don't beat yourself up about it." She closed her eyes and took in a breath, then kissed the seawolf's cheek. "It's all right." Without really thinking about what she was doing, Syrah did what came natural: she started singing softly. "Calm and gentle...softly away go the worries...as the waves wash over and around the hull...safe and quiet...soft and low...all the worries...will just...go..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games