Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Lynne examined the insignia on the necklace given to her. If she was the daughter of a Yakuza, would her family have a symbol to identify themselves? The slacker hung the necklace around her neck as she repeated the word protected in Russian.

After a while, she leaned back with her hands behind her head. "What will we be doing now? No way I'm actually attending classes." Her was was blank while she yawned, a hand over her mouth. "Since I can't go outside and risk being spotted?" Sleeping was the next best thing.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:05 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded to Ra and headed upstairs to find Sandy and Juri had left for classes already without her noticing. So now Orion, Sandy, and Juri were without protection... but what of the boy staying with them? She ran down the stairs and informed her roommate of the absences. "Looks like three are definitely on their way to the campus: Orion, Sandy, and Juri. I'm not sure of our other friend. I can go check on him though. He should be in Orion's room. However, let me slip on one first." She picked up a necklace and clasped it around her neck, fixing it to be even with her collarbone. It seemed almost beautiful when she thought about the quality of the piece. Emeralds were of course her birthstone, thus she considered them near perfect to be around her neck. She looked at Ra and cleared her throat, trying to mimic the word she had spoken. "Ohrainmia? No... Ohmirayah?No...Ohranyaemyh! That's it! Got it! Be back in a 'nano'." She giggled as using the brunette's term and spun on her heels knocking on Orion's door, hoping to find the other occupant.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra gave the girl a shrug. "I do not know. You may do as you please, I am not a jailer. I may be a Don, but you are not sworn to me. The rings are for Alain and his roommate. You can go, but please do not use me real name unless you need to use the pendant. The Dirinoffs are the only ones that are safe for you to trust, and I will give you Olik's number. He will protect you personally. I will assigned each person a guard. Malikhai must remain with me though. He is my Enforcer." She said and jotted down the number for Lynne for her new guard.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

"Mmnnn..." was the only noise that could be heard from the masculine girl as she laid in her bed, sleeping soundly. She ruffled her short hair a bit, forcing herself to wake up enough to sit up. "Ah..User Image Zuuuut.. Cinq minutes..! (Daaaaamn.. 5 minutes..!)" She rubbed her eyes and looked over at the clock, and noticed what time it was. She muttered "Merde! (s**t!)" and got up, hurriedly grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and a long brown shirt and shoving them on over her boxers and undershirt. "U-um, I'll be right there.." She finished shoving the clothes on, her boxers and undershirt still slightly showing as she opened the door, panting. "O-oui? Um.. Y-yeah? ...Sorry, I... Sleep late.."

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,User Image
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded and grabbed the boy's wrist. "We need you down stairs quickly. I slipped pancakes on your desk for after the meeting. Ra and Lynne need to see you." She dragged the boy down the stairs and ended up in the livingroom with the two other girls. "I found him! Explain what is going on please!" The girl fiddled with her necklace and seemed to be looking at the necklace for Orion nervously. Truth be told, she was no very concerned for the girl's safety.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked, unsure of what was going on and still too tired to try to process it in her mind. "Er.. Excuse me but.. What is it that you need to tell me...? And shouldn't we be in class..? I mean, not that I'm not up to skipping or anything but..." She rubbed her hand through her hair in a lazy and tired manner, before looking at Ra, then to Lynne and back.User Image

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

"I believe it is Ra's secret to tell." Lynne explained to the boy which she wondered how a boy got in to a girl's private college? There might be more to the people in the house like with the Russian mafia don, Anira.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:05 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra sighed and stood to talk to Alain as she took out one of the rings from the box and gave it the inspection. "Alain, I am no longer hidden from the Dirinoffs, but that means that you are all in danger. Please, take this ring and do not ever take it off. It shows that you are under my direct protection. If you are in a position that you need someone to see it, you must say 'Ohranyaemyh'. It is Russian for 'protection'. You must say it in Russian. Please Alain, do not tell anyone outside this house about the truth. It will make you all targets, and even though the ring and the word will keep them from harming you, it does not protect your family and friends. They would be killed to make you talk." She told him, trying to make him understand the dangers of telling others.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna picked up one of the rings from the box and her eyes seemed to be rather distant. Looking at Ra, or perhaps more through her than anything else, she spoke in a worried tone. "Orion is in danger out there then... so are Sandy and Juri... we need to help them..." she picked up two pendants and held them with the ring. "We... we should find a way to the school and give them these..." She shoved the pendants gently into Lynne's hands. Lilianna gripped the remaining ring in her hand and quickly hugged Ra, then Lynne, followed by Alain. "I'm going to find Orion. Please find the other two." The neko revealed her real ears and tail from under her hair and shirt while turning on her heels and headed for the door. Grabbing her backpack, she slipped it over her shoulders and ran out the door, sprinting toward the school. I just hope I'm not too late...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra was surprised by the hug, but she felt her face go pale when Lilia left the building. "Nyet! She has no guard on her!" She said loudly and quickly contacted Andrei quickly. "Andryeĭ! Vy mne nuzhny, chtoby dobratʹsya do shkoly, chto Malikhai i Pavel vzyal menya! Liliya bez ohrany! Ona malo s rozovymi volosami i belymi ushami Neko i hvost! Ne zadavaĭte voprosy! YA naznachayu vas k nyeĭ! Zashchititʹ yee so svoyeĭ zhiznʹyu! Eto prikaz!*" She practically shouted at him.
((*Andrei! I need you to get to the school that Malikhai and Pavel took me to! Lilia is without a guard! I assign you to her! She is small with pink hair and white neko ears and tail! Don't ask questions! Protect her with your life! That is an order!))

She heard him agree and hang up, her hands shaking as she also ended the call and sat down heavily, her entire body shaking violently with fear. She was terrfied that these people would now be at risk, and their families as well, all because of her. She wanted to leave, to run away and protect them by simply running again from her past and her life, hiding far away from anyone that even knew of the Families and the blood shed that they brought. "L-Lynne... I... I'm scared... Alain.... What should I do? I do not know what to do..." She muttered softly, looking at the floor as if it would hold the answer to her.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 am
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Grumbling, it hadn't taken her long to get into trouble. Not the same kind of trouble that could be lurking now about the house, for she was completely oblivious to that. But, the girl she had beaten up on had told her boyfriend, and he gave her quite the tussle along with his buddies. She was fine, in pain and nearly in tears because of it, but fine. Her main concern (while in public anyways) was that her bag with the very expensive college books were damaged, and the books were damaged as well. 'Should'a known... Girls like that aren't the end of it!' She wiped her lips. Kailani wasn't going to say anything though, her pride was much too big to allow anyone to know that she was hurt. So, she took a pen, scribbled down the names of the books on her hand, then threw them away in a nearby trashcan, for they were no longer any good. 'Burned them, tore them, they knew upon coming here with a scholarship that I probably couldn't afford these myself. And, technically, these weren't even mine!' She frowned at this thought, then quickly began to walk away to clean herself up, before she began the sob-fest.

Kailani was fairly lucky, in a way. She had a broken rib, but with the tight bonding she had, it stayed... somewhat in place. And, it clearly didn't puncture anything. Eventually, she wounded up in the bathroom to clean herself up. She wiped up her fat lip, cleaned her broken nose, and wiped up some blood trickling down the side of her head. The whole time, now that she was messing with it, it hurt more and more, and she began to quietly cry from the pain. "Sonofabitch." She hissed, then bit down on her lower lip and tried taking her mind off of it. But it hurt, no matter how many times you'd have karma come back to beat you up, literally, it did. If she only knew what danger Ainra was in, she definitely would have sucked it up (quicker at least), due to perspective check. "Just get back to the house, and take the day easy." She told herself, wiping her eyes. Then, assuming her pathetic position, she tried to look as if there weren't a problem in the world, and she began to make her way back.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked, still not comprehending the situation well, but she noticed Ra shake and walked over to her, wrapping her manly arms around her in a tight hug. "Listen, whatever it is that is going on.. I'm sure it will be okay. Okay? Stop shaking." She kept her arms around the shaking girl still as she spoke.User Image

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at Alain and leaned into his shoulder, trying to calm down but begining to cry instead. "N-nyet.... This is all my fault... T-they c-c-could all die... All of you.. It is my f-fault again..... I never should h-have stopped hiding Alain..... The rival Families... I-if they know I am h-here... It would be a blood bath..... I cannot have more blood on m-my hands.. You do not deserve to s-see what my life brings... Ona prinosit tolʹko smertʹ...*" She said softly as she sobbed, afraid that she would be the reason for their deaths, the death of more innocent people that had nothing to do with the mafia, or her life as the Don.
((*It only brings death...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

Lynne Thomas

Lynne stepped out of the room for a few minutes for a box of Klenex and because she was tearing up herself. She wasn't one who handled crying well especially if a girl was crying. One wouldn't think Lynne to be the sentimental type but it was nothing major than what was occuring around her.

Lynne leaned over the couch, dangling the box of tissue by Anira's shoulder as Alian consoled her. As if she was passionate to move for once, she held a tissue out for the Russian woman. "I'm positive Lilian will be safe if she made it to Orion. That girl looked like she was a brawler after two seconds of her towering over me." Lynne even smiled comfortingly to Ra to hope her mood brightened.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna ran as fast as her legs would carry her down the forest path leading to the back of the school grounds. She figured if she really was in danger, she would be less of a target on the back path. Soon she arrived at the school and found Orion on her way there. She ran over and tackled the taller girl into a bush to avoid being seen by any surrounding dangerous people. She gripped the girl's shoulders and shook with fear. "Thank God you're alright! We need to get back to the house as soon as possible. We're all in danger... here!" She took Orion's hand and pushed the ring on her finger. "This will keep you safe. Just say the word Ohranyaemyh if someone tries to harm you. Please come back with me... I need you to be safe!" She gripped Orion's hand and her necklace gleamed in the sun.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff