Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"We're losing her!" A man said loudly to be heard over the confined chaos.

"Dammit Ashika! You're a fighter! So I need you to fight for me!" He yelled.

"Doctor Rawlings, she's gone. I'm calling the time." The first doctor said calmly in a sad voice.

Rawlings turned on him swiftly, red with rage. "I haven't even gotten warmed up yet. You call the time, and they will need to use the paddles on you." He faced the girl once more. "Two fifty."

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:58 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari shuddered with each jolt of the defibrillator. When one of the doctors tried to call time of death, Ari felt like her heart was breaking. But a spark of hope kept her from collapsing; the stubborn redheaded doctor. As unlikely as it was, he seemed to think it was possible that Ash would come back. Ari knew they had three minutes before brain damage. It had only been one minute so far. 'Please, Ash...' she begged mentally, feeling her throat close with anxiety. She made sure to hold Pitt tightly; the man was shaking like he wanted to rip everyone in the room apart.

'.... An incomplete love.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:04 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-She kept walking through the trees and spotted a young woman sitting next to a roaring fire. Black spiked hair, rich tan skin, and gold flecked green eyes. "Kyokai?" Ash asked softly.

Kai looked up and saw her, a horrified expression on her face. "Ashika?" She breathed. She got up and walked over to her, stunned, and reached out to touch her face. When she felt that she was really there, a look of pure fear blazed in her eyes. "No. No! Īe! Anata ga koko ni irubekide wa arimasen! Anata mo kore made kita! Koko kara dete ike! Ima sugu dete ike!*" Kai screamed and went to shove her in the chest.
(*No! You shouldn't be here! You came too far! Get out of here! Get out now!)

"Clear!" a faint voice said seconds before the hands hit her chest hard. She felt herself jerked away from her first love and speed backwards as she screamed, "Kyokai!"-

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"We got a pulse!" A nurse said loudly.

Rawlings faced the man again, his eyes blazing with hate. "Now, do you see why we didn't call the time? I am removing her from your care. She is now my patient. Kersty, get Ash down to O.R six this second. Start her on type B positive immediatly. I'll be there shortly."

He turned to see Pitt, shaking heavily in a young womans' grip. He knew Pitt from the last time and walked up to him and hit a nerve point below his jaw, knocking him out instantly. "Sorry bud, but I can't have you breaking another orderly's jaw."

He looked at the girl and smiled at her softly. "You know Ash?"

:I have to see people die everyday, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari wanted to sob with relief when Ash's heart started beating again. She set Pitt gently in a chair nearby and folded her arms over her chest, realizing for the first time that she was in her bra in public. It didn't seem too important at the moment. "Yes. I'm her... friend," she said softly, her voice a bit hoarse. "Please, sir... Will she be okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 am

Dr Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He heard the pause in her voice and smirked softly, giving her his white coat. "Friend. Right. You're her lover right? I know about her." He sighed and told her his thoughts. "It's hard to say for sure right now. She's lost a lot of blood. But this times there's too much damage to say for certain if he didn't kill her. If she does live, her shoulder will be scarred severely. I gotta go." He said and left her as he headed for the O.R.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari blushed and took the coat gratefully. "Um... I wouldn't call us lovers... Not officially. I do love her, though." Ari drew a shaky breath at his news. "As long as there's a chance." She called after him as he walked away, "Thank you. For not giving up on her." Ari sat in the chair beside Pitt and began what felt like the longest waiting session of her entire life. Erin mentally updated Lizzy as to what was happening, who in turn updated Shizuka. Ari sighed softly. Things would get really hairy when Ash's family turned up... Hell, Ari wasn't even looking forward to Pitt waking up. Lizzy hoped Shizu would come. It would be nice if one of the halves could have the one they loved safely nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 pm

User Image
Badokku Ariake

Fifteen minutes and a near collision later, Badokku and Shizuka arrived at the hospital. Taking their car had seemed more convenient, and possibly faster. Trying to keep his sibling calm had cause Badokku to nearly run off the road though. In the end the neko gave up on trying to drive normally and instead committed himself to getting to the hospital as fast as he could, despite how many laws he ended up breaking in the process. Save for a few scratches and a nice sized dent the car received (while parking, ironically enough), the nekos had made it to the hospital without seriously damaging anything...or anyone.
Shizuka was the first to locate Ari and what appeared to be a human male that she hadn't seen before. She quickly hugged Ari, her ears falling back to show her concern.
"Is she going to be okay?"
Badokku met up with the others a few moments later, shrugging slightly before stealing Shizu's phone and finding a spot to sit down away from everyone. The neko pushed up his glasses and sighed. They had been in such a rush, he hadn't even had time to retrieve a pair of shoes...or his cloak. He began searching through the contacts on the phone, selecting the one simply listed as "onee-san" and waiting for the person on the other end to answer.
"...Onee-san? It's Badokku....I left my phone at home, so I "borrowed" Shizu's......We're at the hospital......Shizu's fine. We're here for one of her friends. I kind of banged up the car on the way here though, figured it was a good idea to inform you since it's in your name.....I'll probably just try to find a shop around here that can fix it or something..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

User Image User Image

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:52 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

Lizzy slipped into control when Shizu approached, sensing that Erin wasn't up to talking right now. Ari turned pale and hugged Shizuka tightly. "They don't know yet whether she'll make it. Shizu-chan... It was awful... I've never seen so much blood." Ari shuddered. "How could anyone be that evil?" She smiled slightly and gave Shizu a kiss after a moment, blushing. "Is it awful that I'm so happy to see you at a time like this?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka smiled softly and kissed Ari back. Despite the depression that was finally setting in, she was happy to see the other female too. She was glad that she hadn't been harmed.
"It's not awful, love..."
Behind her, she could hear Badokku, still on the phone with their onee-san. She was surprised he had even stayed at all. The neko had expected her brother to just drop her off and leave. Badokku wouldn't show it, but on some level it was quite possible he actually cared about what was going on.
"....It's not like it's a big dent....All I did was hit a pole...Couldn't slow down fast enough."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

User Image User Image

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari smiled and sat back down, tugging Shizuka gently into the chair beside her. She rested her head against the shorter girl's shoulder and laced their fingers together. "Thank you for coming, Shizu-chan," she said softly. "It's good to have you nearby." Lizzy felt Erin flinch mentally, and felt a pang of sympathy for the other girl. 'Don't worry, Erin. I'm positive Ash will pull through. She's a fighter, like that doctor said.'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

After about thirty minutes of dealing with the weight of her own emotions, Shizu began to feel sick. Her body was burning up. The neko stood, taking a few steps forward before collapsing on the ground. It felt like something had snapped inside of her. The pain was hellish. Her body was literally tearing itself apart. She managed to get to her hands and knees, her gaze falling on Badokku. The neko managed two simple words before all hell broke loose.
"Help me...."
Within the next few seconds, two large wings, caught somewhere between bat wings and feathered wings, tore free of Shizuka's back, leaving behind a mess of blood and flesh. The pain was too intense to even scream, not that she needed to...Badokku had a handle on that. The male neko was doubled over in his chair, trying to grab at the wings that hadn't sprouted from his back. Even though they hadn't released, it sure as hell looked like they did. Badokku forced himself to his feet after a few seconds, stumbling over to Shizuka and falling to his knees beside her. He couldn't stop the transformation or fix the damage, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let the doctors, or anyone else for that matter, come close to Shizuka. Though he knew it was already too late, Badokku still begged his twin to try to keep it together.
"S-Shizu....Love, please....Stay with me....Don't lose it just yet...."

Quote processing....Process failed. No quote for you.

User ImageUser Image

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari leapt to her feet, horrified by what was happening, but the look on Bado's face warned her not to come any closer. "Shizuka..." she whispered helplessly, her hand half-extended toward the nekos.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku froze the moment his twin fully took on her new form. From his spot on the floor, he could see Ari. When he heard her speak, he shook his head slightly. Even the smallest sound would cause Shizuka to attack. Unfortunately, one of the human nurses just had to produce that sound. One of the females passing by noticed what was happening and screamed when she saw Shizuka. Badokku wanted to kill the woman. Almost immediately Shizuka lunged, fully prepared to tear the poor nurse limb from limb. Badokku managed to grab her tail and force her attention on him, but only after the other neko had done a significant amount of damage to the nurse. It wasn't enough to kill her, but it still looked serious.
"Ari! I'll try to calm her down, just keep the humans back!"

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

User ImageUser Image

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:31 pm

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari nodded and took off the doctor's coat, spreading her wings and moving in a slow, very large circle around the twins, holding her arms out as well to keep any others back. Luckily, they were near a corner, so with Ari standing in front of them with her wings spread, the twins were pretty much out of sight from anyone else in the waiting room. She glanced over her shoulder, concerned about the nurse, but it seemed hospital personnel had things under control there. Ari's main concern now was hospital security. They were sure to show up any moment, and then it would get ugly...

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games