Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:16 pm
Tiffany nodded. Okay. She smiled up at him. Lets get started! She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When had her cheerfulness gone from aggravating to endearing. He didn't bother to think about it. Instead, he brushed the hair from her face and once again sank his fangs into her neck. He wasn't as nervous about it, knowing she'd be getting some of his soon enough.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 pm
Tiffany breathed in and out and closed her eyes. She felt bliss again. She couldn't wait for her life to start when she was like Dmytri. She would stay with him forever. Or, will she change?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Dmytri closed his eyes and held her close. Her blood tasted sweeter than ever. His hand slid down her side and he remembered what had happened not too long before. He pulled back and kissed her deeply before cutting his wrist and offering it to her. His hand still rested on her thigh.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm
Tiffany winced at the smell and the sight of his blood but reminded her self it was for Dmytri. She put her lips to his wrist and sucked his blood, wincing at the taste.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

He smiled apologetically, stroking her hair. "Just a little more." He urged quietly. He knew she hated it, but the more of his blood was in her the safer he felt.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Tiffany continued sucking his blood, still wincing at the taste. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping this part would get over with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

"C'mon now." He said, squeezing her slightly. "Just a bit more." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "And then it's time for dessert." He squeezed her thigh gently.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm
Tiffany blushed a bit and continued drinking, disgusted still. She didn't like the taste, but soon she would low it and crave it. Will she kill innocent people?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"Enough." He said finally, pulling his wrist away. His smile was sultry. "I believe you've earned a reward." He said quietly.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:54 pm
Tiffany let out a sigh of relif. She was glad that was over. Then when he said something, she looked up at him with a bit of confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

She didn't understand? Ah well, she would in a moment. He moved her off her lap, then promptly pushed her down on the bed. He leaned over her, smiling. One hand slid under her shirt, resting on her stomach. His fingers moved lightly over her skin.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm
Tiffany was surprised as he pushed her down on the bed. She shivered as he slid his hand up her shirt and rested it on her stomach. She understood now. She looked up at him, blinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Still no response. "That's it?" He asked playfully, his hand starting to go lower. "I think I deserve a bigger reaction than that."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm
Tiffany blinked again then smiled and put her hands on his shoulders. She pulled him closer to her then kissed him deeply. Then pulled back. Like that? She asked giggling slightly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff