Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:38 pm
Rath ran further and further as he came to the ocean. He look around and the he saw it. A cliff with, a huge water fall. He then started climbing to the top of the cliff until he was now on top next to the water fall. Suddenly, he jumped. Down, down, he went down the water fall until.. SPLASH! He hit water with such force from the waterfall, he got the wind knocked out of him. He was knocked out. The water was bone-chilling freezing. As he drifted to the top, still uncncious, his lips started to to turn purple as he floated. After a few minutes like that. He started to see the light..

((Get it? >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:46 pm
Sensing something she blinked before pulling away from Akito. Her ears pricked forward before she felt it. Something was terribly wrong.. But not with just anyone but with Rath. Looking to the side she pulled away from Akito a bit."A-Akito-sama.. Something is wrong.. I-I'll be back.."Murmured her voice was shaken a bit before she found herself running. Her ribs would never heal with her being so active but she didn't care. He was hurt badly. Passing by Tsutsu she ignored his yelling before she finally found the spot. Seeing him floating her eyes widened before she began to cry. Looking down to him she shook her head."RATH-SAMA!! WHY??!!"Screamed out her voice as she cried thinking he was dead. Tsutsu came right up next to her before hugging her gently. He even looked away thinking that he was dead. He already knew he'd be the one to take him out of the water but did he really need to do just that?  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 am
Haruhi jerked. The icecream had been finished and Momi was half asleep on the chair in front of her. Something had happened.
Haruhi jumped up said loudly, "Momi, stay here!" She bolted out the door and suddenly cats sprung to her sides, sniffing the air.
"Yuzu... Akito... Rath?!" She gasped.
Haruhi bolted towards the water line. She halted as she saw Rath face down in the water and someone* hugging Yuzu.
They were standing there looking at him. Haru-Chan ran past, almost like lightning and ran into the water towards Rath.
She didn't care if anyone hated her for saving Rath, but she wasn't gonna let him die even if she would never get to be with him.
Haruhi grabbed Rath and rolled him over in the water, yanking him towards the shore.
She gave Yuzu a, "Don't worry I just want to save him." look and pulled him onto the shore.
She gasped for breath and her ribs bled a little.
"Dammit, why didn't you pull him out?" Haruhi looked at the guy* hugging Yuzu.
She pressed on his chest in intervals so he could breathe and get the water out of his lungs.
"Don't die Rath, I don't care if you despise me! You are not dying, you hear me?!"

((* I forgot his name xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:13 am
Momi watched as Haru left. Then got up and followed her. Something must be wrong. As he followed her he saw her pull Rath out of the water. R-Rath? He said then pulled out his phone and called the ambulance.

Rath was heading towards the light, but something was dragging him back. No! I don't want to go back! He contined to try and head towards the light.

((Tsutsu :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:19 am
Haruhi pressed harder and almost screamed, "Don't make me do friggin' CPR on you Rath, come back to me dammit! I am not letting you go so easily, you stupid dragon!"
Her arms throbbed and yet she still kept pressing.
Stay alive, you idiot, I am not letting you die!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 am
Suddenly, Rath could hear Haru's voice. No no no no! I don't want to live! Let me die you stupid cat! The ambulance came and loaded Rath on a streatcher and into the abulance. They let everyone come.
When they got to the hopital, Rath was sent to the E.R. He had multiple brocken ribs andsome minor cases of frost bite.

Momi sat next to Rath, waiting until he would wake up. Rath had survived!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 am
Haruhi sat next to Rath, covering her face in one hand.
She sighed. "He is really gonna hate me for this."
Haru-Chan looked at Rath's slightly blue face and she murmured to herself, "I'll never regret saving him though. No matter what happens."
She looked away and bit her lip.

Akito sighed and went back to his house. He thought Yuzu had loved him, but she loved Rath. She loved that dragon thing.
He sat in the corner of his room on the cold floor.
"Dear Yuzu..." He said to the blackness. "Will you ever love me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 am
Momi put his hand on Haru's and squeezed it lightly. He smiled at her. He is all right now. He survived. He told her gently.

Rath's, slightly purple, lower lip trembled. But, he didn't wake up.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 am
Haruhi squeezed Momikyoko's hand back and kept chewing her lip, praying that Rath would wake up.
Please... Have mercy on poor Rath... She thought sadly. He doesn't deserve this.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am
Momi smiled at Haru then looked down at Rath. Hoping he would wake up very soon.

The only movement you could see Rath doing was breathing...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 am
Haruhi reached forward and gently felt Rath's forehead. It was still very cold. "Poor Rath, he must be freezing." She murmured quietly.
Please wake up.
Please.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:41 am
Momi nodded. Yeah, he must be. That water was colder then glacier water. He said looking at Rath's slightly blue face and slightly purple lips. Why couldn't this be me? Then Rath wouldn't be in any pain and everyone would be happier... He thought sadly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am
Haruhi's hand slid down and rested on Rath's hand. She rested it on his to warm it and she looked at Momi's creased face.
Haru-Chan patted his head and smiled. "It's okay Momi. Things could have been a lot worse you know."
She wasn't just encouraging Momi, she was telling herself that Rath would be, no, is okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:12 pm
Blinking she watched Haru run to him. Wasn't that supposed to be her job? Feeling her anger begin to boil, she wiped her tears away. It must be true.. There was no other explaination.. He loved Haru and vice versa. Looking up to Tsutsu she attempted to pull away but noticed a perverted look on his face. Trying to pull back more she then glared up to him her little ears pinned down."Let me go... Now Tsutsu-kun.."Growled out her voice her face portraying irritation as well as anger.

Smirking he chuckled before looking around seeing everyone gone. Hugging her even tighter he was going to play a trick on her. But he'd have a bit of fun with her. Leaning down he placed his lips next to her ear."What were doing with Akito..? Don't you have feelings for Rath..?"Whispered his voice quietly into her ear smirking. Grinning a wolfish grin he then pulled away looking down to her.

Feeling her eyes widen a bit at his words. She then felt them harden and become acidly. Slapping him across the face hard she pulled away from him wincing because her ribs where hurting."It's none of you, or Raths business.."Retorted her voice coldly before she began to walk back. She wouldn't be so sweet and quiet anymore. Not to anyone except for Akito. He was the only one who actually accepted her feelings. So why should she waste anymore time on Rath? Shaking her head she continued walking until she reached the manor. Walking in she closed the door behind her. She knew he was here and didn't want anyone else here. Luckily everyone would be at the hospital for Rath. She was going to do what she needed to do. And that was become Akito's. Moving to his room she opened the door before turning off the light. Opening her kimono a little she allowed it to fall down her shoulder a bit. Walking in she closed the door behind her before walking over to him. Without even saying anything she sat down in front of him before leaning forward kissing him.

Blinking once she slapped him, he touched his cheek a bit. Though watching her walk off he followed after her for a while."Awh, Zuzu I was only asking..!"Called out his voice before he pouted once more. Stopping he watched her walk off before sitting down placing a hand stubbornly on his cheek.

((Sorry for it being so long.. =.=' ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 pm
Akito heard the door open and he thought it was a stupid servant, he was about to yell when he felt the soft lips of his Yuzu on his.
He suddenly smiled and brought her into his arms, cradling her like a baby but kissing her like she was a full grown woman.
He murmured softly, "I was so worried you had left forever..." He kissed her with a passion that came out of nowhere.
"My perfect sweet Yuzu... Mine forever..." He kissed her and the dark room seemed to get darker, only them echoed in it.

Haruhi sat by Rath, still rubbing his hand gently. "Are you there, Rath-Sama? Are you in there..." She said quietly.

((No no I like long ones, gives me something to be excited about =3))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games