Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:25 pm
Ariel just looked at Legna running off, "What's so bad about Tyler?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm
Derik shook his head again. He's a player. I don't know why he has an attachment to Legna.. He has always acted like that around her.. He said. It's strange and stupid. He's an annoying little twit. He added.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm
Looking to Violeta she pursed her lips watching Legna run off. She knew the true reason behind Tyler and his ties to Legna. Her father split the beans a few years ago. Thats why she was so defensive around him when he talked to Legna. Walking forward she made a face passing by Ariel and Derik."And if he keeps this up, I'll castrate him.."She murmured passing them, Prothero ended up grimancing by her threat. He moved away from her a little himself knowing never to anger her.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:52 pm
((Um.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CASTRATE HIM! HAHAHAH! Sorry.. That is hilarious.))

Derik stared wide eyed at Ameri. Now that's just a bit harsh.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:00 pm
Peeking over her shoulder to Derik, she smirked a little. Turning away she shrugged a bit not really caring if he was surprised by that. But she truly hated Tyler for acting so caring around Legna when in truth he was the biggest player out there. Scoffing she watched even Prothero drop back with the two. Walking forward she placed her hands behind her head looking up to the sky."Tch.. What a jerk.."She grumbled irritatedly, as she kicked a rock. Watching it fly up she saw a bird fly just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seeing it get hit and fall she sighed deeply grumbling about how she needed to stop doing that. Walking over to the bird she poked it once healing it completely.

((Haha, I had to get across how much Ameri despises him! XD ))

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:06 pm
Ariel just stared off at Legna, or where she was, she had ran so far that Ariel couldn't see her. "I feel so bad for her..."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm
Legna continued to run, further and further away from them. From everyone. She had to figure everything out. I have to marry Tyler.. I have to..Nothing is going to change that.. I have to marry him..! I have to..! She told herself, but the image of Farren kept popping up in her head. No..! I can't think of him..! Why am I even thinking of him..? Do I have feelings for- No..! I Don't I wont let that happen..! She was still running.

((I see.. She really does hate him that much. =3))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 pm
Ariel just looked at Derik. How? How couldn't he tell?

Violeta just stared. Why did she have to say anything?

Markus knew about Tyler. And he never heard good things about him.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm
((Dang it! Everyone knows! =3))

Derik rolled his eyes. Why was Legna acting like this?

Tyler started walking around the area, grinning to himself but kept out of sight from the group.

Legna continued to run. Stop thinking about him..! STOP THINKING ABOUT IT..! She yelled mentally at herself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:34 pm
Shrugging she then made a face not liking how far she was getting. Looking after her a little her eyes narrowed a bit. Seeing a demon to her side she peered to him, hearing Prothero stand by her side now. Glaring after the demon she tilted her head challengingly before watching it run off."Thats what I thought.."She mumbled quietly before walking forward sighing. She truly didn't know why she had to marry a guy like him. Making a huff sound she made a face her cheeks puffing out a little.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:43 pm
Legna finally stopped running and collapsed onto the ground, gasping for breath. She ran so far. She then curled up into a ball and buried her face in her knees.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Farren and Iliad had been flying slowly for a while, they knew the others would have trouble keeping up with them at full speed. Farren scanned the ground for anything that could threaten the rest of the group, when he saw something strange. "Iliad, land over there! It looks like... No..."
"What? What is it?" Farren didn't answer her question, but she landed anyway. He dismounted, ran to Legna, and kneeled beside her. "Are you okay?" He asked, "What happened?"  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:59 pm
Legna was still breathing heavily then heard noises. She didn't care anyways if a demon came and killed her. She was so confused. Then hearing a familiar voice, she looked up. Farren? Oh.. Uh.. Nothing is wrong.. Nothing.. She told him, sitting up a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Farren gave her a puzzled look, "Really? It dosent look that way to me..." He looked into her eyes, "Sometimes, Legna... you confuse me." Iliad looked around, she could sense something strange. It seemed familiar, but not in a good way. Suddenly, she realized who it was. "Farren, I don't mean to alarm you or anything, but I think an "Old friend" of ours might be hanging around here" she scowled.  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm
Legna looked at Farren then blinked. Oh.. She said then looked at Illiad with a puzzled look. An "old friend"? Suddenly, there was a russle from behind then and she looked around and saw.. Tyler.
Oh! Look who it is! My old friend Farren! Tyler said grinning.
Legna stared wide eyed at Tyler then looked at Farren and stared wide eyed at him also. She continued to stare at both of them wide eyed. They knew each other?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games