Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
LOL, So.. Does anyone else like to raise Chao s on Sonic adventure 2?

Recipe: Neo Metal Sonic Chao

Need:
Blue chao egg
dark character
Gba + sonic advance 1

Hatch the egg and then put it into sonic advance 1. Then feed it load of fruits to raise Run. Once the run reaches about 25, take it off the Gba and put it back on the GC. Raise its stamina to 14 and evolve it with shadow.(this is the point I'm at) Then, hopefully, the chao should be dark with Sonic looking spikes. After that raise its Fly to be higher then the run, and the spikes will gradualy get pointier and longer. Voila, you have a Neo Metal Sonic Chao.

Sorry if I bored you!

Yes! I love raising Chaos, I've spent so many hours doing that it's not even funny, entire weekends go into making some of them and then there are the ones where you leave the game on over night.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:22 am
Finally! Someone other than me and Divine Rainor who loves chao s!

P.S. If you whant your chao to reincarnate then leaving it on overnight might make it hate you. So i end up spending hours actually playing it, which makes my eyes bleed burning_eyes  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am
wow i think I would want to kill all chao s if it reincarnated after putting in those hours of gameplay  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 am
OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH CHAOS ARE EPIC. MY FAVORITE IS EITHER FLYING OR SUPER SONIC!  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 am
Chaos Darkwing 559

P.S. If you whant your chao to reincarnate then leaving it on overnight might make it hate you. So i end up spending hours actually playing it, which makes my eyes bleed burning_eyes

It just has to love you before you leave it on, if you treat it right and feed it before hand it'll be fine, after a while it just likes it when you are around, I've made dozens of Chaos chaos Angel Demon and Normal, they are awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

It just has to love you before you leave it on, if you treat it right and feed it before hand it'll be fine, after a while it just likes it when you are around, I've made dozens of Chaos chaos Angel Demon and Normal, they are awesome.

Want to know a cheat? transfer a choa to DX then take it back and it will be a maturity!  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 am

Also guild announcement is now up, man it stinks not being able to make a real one but I think my make shift one will do the trick, hopefully people will see it and this place will be revitalized again!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 am
Divine Rainor
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

Want to know a cheat? transfer a choa to DX then take it back and it will be a maturity!

That's cool, how do you transfer to it, do you have to have the advanced game? I lost that a long time ago

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:45 am
lief_7
Divine Rainor
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559

That's cool, how do you transfer to it, do you have to have the advanced game? I lost that a long time ago

Yeah tough luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am
*Nudges Rainor* Don't speak to Lief like that.

Sorry that you lost it, it does make things easier, but the gamecube has more to do. sweatdrop  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:53 am
Quiet Darkwing!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 am
Why? After all, I'm the one YOU want to draw YOUR Gundam. hehehe  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 am
Damn and blast!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 am
Thats exacly what my gundam will do to yours Muhaha.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am
Hey you just trry to do that nucular blast at mine and I'll just difuse it and stab it through the chest.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games