Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

The hawk female was fairly bored by the time the two human girls came into sight. She smirked and swooped down on them from her perch on top of her house, grinning mischievously at the spicy-tempered Aluna and winking at the cute little shy one, Jennifer. "Well, well, this is a treat... What brings you two lovely ladies to the neighborhood?" Sonaki asked in a friendly tone, her wings flapping lazily behind her.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Impending doom...What else?"
Aluna rolled her eyes and shook her head. She did not like having to ask Sonaki for help, but Giza's very existence might depend on it.
"We need your help...You and the other creatures capable of flight...Basically, we're going to use some random plants outside of the city to make explosives to use on the incoming army. We need people capable of flight to drop them."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki's brow furrowed as she looked from one female to the other. "Impending doom? Incoming army? My, that does sound serious... But still, my people would be taking a great risk, when really we don't have to... We could fly away until the danger has passed. Perhaps you could convince me, though... I'm sure you could think of something to barter with for my help, pretty one?" she asked, turning her grin on Jennifer and wrapping a wing around the female. She was teasing, of course, and it was more than worth any consequences to see Aluna get flustered and Jennifer blush.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed and squirmed under the sharp eyes of the hawk girl. She could see that the female wasn't serious, but the obvious flirting still made her feel uncomfortable. She lowered her eyes to the street and spoke softly. "Please, Miss Atsah, be serious. We really do need your help... Without you and the other fliers, Giza will most likely perish..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Wings off, Sonika."
Aluna hissed and grabbed Jennifer, pulling the female close to herself. She suddenly felt incredibly possessive, though she couldn't quite identify why. Worrying about it could wait until later though. The female cleared her throat and straightened herself out before speaking again.
"Even if you do fly away, what will you have to return to? If Giza falls, we all lose...Unless you really want to live in Sekhmet with Malika and the others."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki chuckled until tears of mirth ran down her furred face. She brushed them away and beamed at the two females. "Hmm... Malika... Such a completely beautiful rose, but so many thorns to be avoided... Much like you, my dear Aluna..." She shrugged and folded her arms beneath her meager chest. "Very well. I shall summon my people. We shall help, of course. Forgive my teasing, dears?" With one final grin, the hawk launched herself into the air and went to find her comrades... Most likely roosting on rooftops.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped and blushed again when Aluna yanked her back, rather shocked and hoping that Sonaki wouldn't be offended. But of course, the hawk proved impossible to fluster. Jennifer sighed in relief when the woman was gone. "I'm glad she agreed to help... But I'm glad she's gone, too..."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"God...What a pain in the a** she is...That's one down though....One to go...We need to find Malika."
The thought of the snake woman made her shiver a little. She highly doubted Malika was going to welcome her presence. Luna had been the one to put her in Sekhmet after all. Aluna mentally cursed her past self and began making her way towards the underground city.
"Hopefully she is feeling kind today..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer swallowed hard and clutched her cloak tighter around herself, clinging to the burlap bags she'd brought for dear life. "I-into Sekhmet? Couldn't we ask a few of the neighbors to help?"

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Most of them are probably already heading to Sekhmet....Don't worry. I'll protect you."

Aluna smiled and chuckled softly. Even if Malika decided to take her anger out on her, she was still sure Jennifer would be safe. It wasn't like everyone in Sekhmet had some sort of emotional or mental issues. They wouldn't let anything happen to the dancer.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer bowed her head so that her blond hair would hide her blush and nodded. "Okay. Let's go." She followed Aluna through Giza and into the Town Hall entrance to Sekhmet. She shuddered and edged closer to the female as it got darker and colder. The woman had been right; many civilians were headed to the prison. She stuck close to Aluna just in case, though.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

Aluna led Jennifer along until they reached one of the deepest parts of Sekhmet. Despite the darkness, she could still see the curled up form of the bright blue naga. The woman didn't seem to have noticed them yet...or if she had, she hadn't taken an active interest in them.
"Malika...I'm sure you're already aware of what's going on...We're here to ask for your assistance..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Malika

"And why should I help you exactly? You were the one who put me here..."
The naga slowly uncoiled and carefully ran her fingers over her scales, making sure they were all in their correct place. She had been enjoying a rather pleasant nap before Aluna and Jennifer showed up and she wasn't too thrilled about being woken up. Malika hissed, slithering over to two females, her tail encircling them and playfully tightening.
"Hm..."
She looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully before finally sighing and hissing again. It was either help them or die. She didn't really have a choice.
"...I'll help...but on one condition...You see...My flowers are wilting...One of you will have to search the desert for new flowers to replace my old ones."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer whimpered and clung to Aluna's arm when Malika slithered toward them, and trembled when she found her legs wrapped in the female's long tail. But she perked up a little when the female mentioned flowers. "M-Miss Malika... I know where some p-pretty flowers grow... I could help you with that, if you help us with gathering the weed..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image
Malika

"I'll help..."
Malika removed herself from the females and began making her way to the surface for the first time in months. The light made her flinch, but she would have to get used to it eventually. Gaining new flowers would make it well worth it.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games