Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 am
Amia looked around at the group. "Well, I am Amia. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite. It's a pleasure to meet you all." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 am
. confused Yumia?:.

Yumia couldn't help but laugh at him. "You fight me? Stop being a child." she pulled up her sword. "You see this sword? Let me tell you who made this. The god Aries himself as a gift to his daughter for slaughtering countless annoyances and enemies." she was determined to at least show this boy he would have a good fight if he intended on hurting her. "I am the daughter of Aries and his loyal soldier carrying the sword of eternal war forged from the very hammer my father carries." she turned so the blunt of her sword so he could see it. On the hilt of the sword was a thin rope on it carrying the symbols of the half-bloods she's already come across.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 am
((Sorry, I was absent for last night.))

"Jira Heron." Jira said with a lazy blink. "Daughter of Hephaestus and a blacksmith aspiring to become more than a master."
"I'm Erik Nune, the son of..." Erik paused before continuing. "Son of Artemis."

After a long moment of silence, Hades turned his attention from the far wall to his right to Devon before him. "You came fairly quick. Good. I'd like you to deliver something to Malinda." "Theras glanced up at his father. "Would you like me to lead him to her?" "No, he can do it himself. That's his job. He's the messenger."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:37 pm
"There, now that everyone knows everyone I think it may be time to talk a bit. Though perhaps that can wait until tomorrow? You all seem very tired." Jason was looking thoughtfully at Gerad who seemed the most tired.

"Yeah, this is nice and all but I am very exhausted. It's a miracle that I was able to walk here." Gerad giggled. "So it's very nice to meet all of you but I would like to sleep before there is any serious talking." Gerad seemed to loosen his shoulders, showing just how tired he was.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 pm
Rhi stared curiously at Erik when he said Artemis, remembering once again the note on the bow and quiver. If he and I really are the children of Artemis, that must make us siblings, Rhi thought to herself. She had never had a brother or sister before, so she wasn't sure how this made her feel. Instead Rhi nodded when Jason suggested sleep, "It would be nice to shut my eyes for a while."

Cedric stopped again.
"You're lying," he said to the girl, "If Ares had any children other than Deimos and Phobos, I would know." Cedric turned to face the girl, now drawing his sword.
"And you must stop calling me a child. You'd have to be daft to think you could ever beat me in combat." Deimos (the dog) barked in corroboration, as he had been with Cedric his whole life and never set eyes on any child other than Fear and Terror.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 pm
.:!Yumia!:.

"You look at this sword and you tell me I'm not of Aries seed!" she couldn't believe the arrogance of this boy. "How would you know of his children most of them don't even know all their brothers and sisters." She looked at the dog when he barked agreeing with him. "Then you must not insult me by making me out to be a mere human. Haven't you noticed no one is near? I could show you who I am with more than this sword and these...trophies of mine." she held up the rope it had 5 small trinkets on it much like her pin. "These belonged to other half bloods that crossed me; I sent them well to Hades!" she looked at the dog more closely, he was the one more familiar than the boy. She sheathed her sword and went to Deimos. "Where would it happen the other two are." Deimos was calm and quite obviously loyal to the boy as the boy was him.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:47 pm
"If I had a younger sister, I'd know about it," Cedric replied, "I've been living Ares for the majority of my life." Deimos flinched at the touch of the girl and growled.
She may be telling the truth master, Deimos said, I feel like we've met before, despite the fact I've never met her before...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:21 pm
.:Yumia:.

"Don't growl at me...Deimos" she petted him. "I can't believe I didn't recognize you from father's stories." she looked up at Cedric. "I am Yumia. I'm the daughter that Father never spoke of. He never did because I was to be a secret from everyone. I really can prove it and it won't even hurt you." she approached Cedric and tried to place her hand on his head.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 pm
((btw, the dog is named after Deimos the son of Aphrodite and Ares, but isnt actually Terror XP))

Like Deimos, Cedric flinched at the girls touch, but felt a sudden spark of understanding. He faltered a bit and looked her in the eyes.
"Fine, I'll believe you," he spat, "A word for the wise, don't you dare touch me again. You may be my sister, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to hurt you." Cedric resumed walking, Deimos at his heel, not looking back to see if the girl was following him. He still didn't entirely trust her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

"I'm sure that won't be the last time, but you have to make me believe you are his son." she told him following his lead. "It's after all part of my power most of the time. To be in contact with the person that is." she chuckled. "Of course I'm not just going to tell you my powers you have to find them out." She looked at Deimos "Where are we going?" she didn't like being lead.

(Oh well XD)  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm
"We aren't going any where," Cedric replied, "I am going to find a town to spend the night in." Deimos growled, "Well Deimos and I are going to find a place to stay. And I'd show you the spear father gave me, the one he used in the Trojan war, but that blasted Malinda broke it." He continued to keep his back to the young girl, hoping she'd stop pestering him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 pm
.:~Yumia~:.

"You allowed a weapon of our fathers to be broken? One he used in the Trojan war no less?" She started laughing at him once more. "Who's this Malinda? Is she an enemy to our father? I'm getting tired of only having five trophies." She had a chance to once again please her father and gain another symbol of her strength. She relished the fact that her brother was defeated because, if she won she would be stronger than him. She ran toward him so that he and her were walking step for step. As she waited for an answer a twitch went through her arm making it go towards her sword. Normally when she met someone she was attacking them long before now; almost always killing them by now.  

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 pm
Cedric glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and sighed slightly.
"I didn't allow it to happen. I used it as in a fight against a pair of Hades' children and the girl, Malinda, took it out of her side before snapping it." The memory swelled in his head, "And don't think I lost that battle; they retreated, so you could say I won." He felt terrible, Ares would have his head. Deimos licked his hand sympathetically, reading the look on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm

"I don't even have to say what father would think. You know damn well what that meant to him." she shook her head. "Letting them escape too? Even worse brother. Then again. Hades's children have been known to run when they're cornered into battles they can't win." she sniffed disapprovingly. "They fight, then when things look bad they run, pathetic. Are you at least tracking them for his spear? You know father will want it back or he'll want to at least check its condition at some point." She looked ahead and saw a town not far. "What's going on with the Demi's; I've not heard of a time when this many were battling I may enjoy the hell out of a fight...but there's something going on here." she looked down thinking.

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm
"Is having a sister always this irritating?" Cedric asked, looking down at Deimos.
Don't ask me, the dog replied, I've been with you since before I could remember. If I have siblings I wouldn't know about it.
"Fair enough." Cedric returned his attention to his sister, "To answer your question - well, questions - I tracked Theras and Malinda to a portal to the Underworld, but couldn't follow them in; and I hear Hades is after the demi-gods. I'm just trying to get to his children before they get to me." The sight of the town ahead made Cedric's heart leap. Maybe he'd be able to get some peace and quiet in there. At least for a night. After a big fight like the one he had had earlier that day, Cedric always found that a nice pint of lager rather soothing, even more now because this girl didn't look old enough to be in a tavern.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games