Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

"Your acting like a real stuck up b***h right now- I just thought you should know that before we die like this for the rest of eternity." To be honest, he had been doing quite well in keeping himself injury free until she pushed him to the floor and took one of her own....they shared so he recieved the same punishment, pushing the woman away from himself and jumping back to his feet a moment later quickly. "No, you watch yours- My name is Reelo, and I have a much more intelligent view of this situation than you do apparently. You cannot save everyone Dalila- I learned that before I came here..Its just unfortunate that you haven't learned the same." Whether it was to protect her or just for the hell of it, even Reelo couldn't quite say, but the male crouched and swept Delila's feet out from under her, thoroughly saving the woman from another slice wound. From the angle, he doubted it would have been fatal, but a bit of payback was always nice. He was caught debating between whether or not he should actually try to grab one of the shadows when the dagger hand lunged forward again, his head snapping just in time to avoid having his face impaled. It might have looked cool on film had he still been alive, but here it only made his heart beat faster, a small amount of blood escaping the cut on his face that served as a reminder of his close call. "I don't like you but I think we should...you know, help each other or whatever- I don't want to die anymore than I have to.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila sneered at him when she hit the ground, then felt a cut on her face open up. As much as she hated to admit it, she did need to work with him to get out of here. "Ditto to that. Reelo, duck now!" She said as she heard a shadow move above him again. She saw him duck but a second one that was in the sound wake had missed her ears and she felt is sink into her chest, her mind cursing herself for not listening hard enough to the sounds and getting them killed.

She quickly rolled as she heard a shadow coming towards her, closing her eyes to keep herself in the mind set that she was blindfolded again and her sight was useless. It also helped take away the confusion of trying to see when it was impossible to do so. A large part of her was telling her to use her magick, but she refused; she could kill them both if she didn't have complete focus on controling it. Her power liked to try to control her. "Reelo! Tell me why you don't care about others!" She asked, so she could trak his sounds and know where he was, and where the shadows were. Perhaps if she knew him as a person, she could understand why he was so cold to everyone. She knew she couldn't do this alone and understanding each other would help them work together. Especially if they knew what made each other tick.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

"No jus- Wait, what, really?" He ducked as he was told and shot her a look of confusion for agreeing with him. Even though it made sense for her to do so, he had not seen it coming. The male cried out in pain when he was hit in the chest, squeezing his eyes shut while the pain cut through him. It was over soon enough, and they were back where they had started- the only difference was that he still felt physically tired from all of the ducking and dodging- he hadn't expected that. "Is this really the time for a heart to heart?" he said, watching what he could of the shadows. For what it was worth, they seemed to have switched to a stalking position which gave him a little bit of time to breath between blows, his eyes darting back and forth in the darkness quickly to watch them. "As much as I would love to tell you my life's story I kinda don't see how this is the time...besides, if you hate me now, your gonna help the shadows here soon enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila listened hard for a moment then moved back to dodge a leg attack. "Reelo, we need to be able to trust each other to get out of here. Here, I'll let you in on a secret. Eblis, my demon, is my Uncle Matty. Not a good family histroy there. I don't need to see in here because he left me blindfolded for days on end with little food and less water. I can hear the shadows like I could tell his and my father's footsteps apart. Tell me something about you! Duck now and roll!" She told him as she jerked her head back, keeping her ears listening for any other shadow sounds. She had noticed that they sound as oil would feel, thick and slimy. As her father's footsteps sounded cold and her uncle's sounded like steel. "Jump!" She told him and jumped into the air to miss the claws at her ankles.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image

"Yeah? Well..I don't mean to seem uncooperative but we're probably going to be here a while, I don't trust women." After doing as he was told and rolling away from a shadow attack Reelo played a more defensive roll now as opposed to simply dodging and actually attempted to break through the shadows- running at the wall of darkness as fast as his legs would carry him. He was rewarded with a fist that sent him back to the middle of the room where he lay curled in a ball for the moment, holding his stomach and writhing in pain. "Okay...maybe a little trust wouldn't hurt." He growled, shifting his weight and eventually getting back to his feet. The male kept an eye on nothing, blocking the dagger with his hand to the best of his ability and yelping when it went straight through. He would have to speak fast. "When I was young my mother and father loved us all very much..or so I thought, I was the first of five babies born to my parents and we all lived happily until I was about nine years old." He jumped, almost laughing at how successful her calls were. "Then the war broke out in the middle east...My father was Russian...he fought on their side and died to those Pakistani dogs. My mother, the coward that she was left us all in a ******** war zone to die so that she could go back to to
Russia and build a new life with a new man while she still looked young... That b***h left me to save my siblings..I was only nine....Argh, enough- your turn, I don't feel like talking anymore." He growled, a side splitting pain in his spleen keeping him from saying anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila winced with the blow to her stomach and kept moving with the sounds, trying not to get angry on his behalf. "b***h. She is not a mother." She muttered and dropped to her knees before rolling backwards to get closer to him, speaking softer. "Sold to men for money thanks to him and my father. Three months of that hell. Before it had only been my father doing things to me, so I guess I don't trust men. Down now!" She told him and jumped to avoid her own death. She sighed, she would have to do it after all. "Reelo, do you trust me?" She asked him. If he didn't trust her, she might as well just let the shadows reset them now instead of risk her power taking control of her. It would be much safer that way. "Slide right! Do you trust me Reelo? I won't let you down, I promise!" Dalila told him and cartwheeled away fro him to keep them both alive, her eyes still tightly shut.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

"Aye- she got what was coming to her." He said in a much more serious tone, shaking his head a bit and wincing. "Child sex slave...I lost a sister to that trade." Reelo muttered, dropping to his knees to avoid being decapitated and springing back to his feet a moment later. If he were as fast a day ago as he was now, Kane would still be looking for him somewhere in the depths of hell.. a real shame. "Do I what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. She made it sound so simple, as though this were the sixth grade and she was asking if he liked her. The male shrugged, not quite receiving her warning in time and getting yet another small gash to his mid section. The cuts were beginning to plague him deeply. Reelo placed one hand over his bloody stomach and winced, looking around back at her and growling a moment, though the sound changed into a nervous laugh, he couldn't say with certainty that he wasn't lying, but he trusted her a lot more than he did the shadows...or anyone else here in hell. "Depending on the level of trust Dalila? I do...Why? your not going to kill me are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna had never been in so much pain, either in life or death. Had she been able to talk, she probably would have been begging the Queen to kill her. She knew that she was close to breaking; she could feel the abyss just out of reach. It would be so easy to slip into that nothingness... To let her very essence fade and become nothing more than a memory.... Wouldn't that be easier than this?

She shivered and opened her eyes, shocked to discover that she was healed and sitting beside Melanie. Marianna looked around and whimpered softly; the others were gone, and Jordan was still there. Not only was he still there, but he was saying something that refused to process in her head. To keep him from touching her again, she clung to Melanie desperately. She didn't care that she looked like a child at the moment, and didn't care that she was crying in front of Melanie. She was weary, and frightened to her core... Had Iga been there at that moment, he would have found her very easy to break.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie was very pleased with her new dress. It was two of her favorite colors (black and blue) and it was clean. Her old clothing had been filthy. Changing clothing had been a challenge with Marianna clinging to her, but somehow she accomplished it. She even managed to put the girl's dress on her without ever having to break her hold. After Jordan had finished the odd little makeover he had planned for her, she sat down on the floor with Marianna in the lap and began braiding the girl's hair to occupy her time.

"How long do you think it'll be until they escape?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila bit her lip but planted her feet and stood completely still, trying to center herself and control her own power. "No, I'm getting us out. Reelo, don't move and cover your eyes, it's gonna get REALLY bright in here. And please, keep all sounds to a minimum. If I lose any control, it will make the shadows look like feathers for hours." She told him and began to pull her power into a small orb, opening her eyes to show that they were brightly glowing mint green, the color of her magick, with no other color.

She kept focusing her magick into the orb, feeling it shudder and twitch as it's desire to be free grew. She knew it wasn't even near a tenth of her full power, but anymore would be more of a risk than she cared for. "Reelo! FREEZE AND COVER YOUR EYES!" She yelled and lifted her hands above her head, fire erupting from her palms to burn away all of the shadows from the cell to cast an eerie green light on them both.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him along behind her, keeping the fire on a tight watch as she pulled them both through the bars and into safety, the fire suddenly bursting out of control and then dying out. "Whew... That was close...." she whispered as her eyes returned to their normal color and she grinned at the man softly. "See? Told you I wouldn't let you down Reelo."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

The motions of Xombie braiding her hair helped calm Marianna faster than just about anything. In fact, if she closed her eyes, it was absurdly easy to pretend that she was back home with her mother.

Her mind was clearing now that she had withdrawn from that black abyss of insanity and nonexistence. She wasn't angry at Jordan, even though she was still terrified of him; she was glad it had been her and not one of the others that had to go through the hook torture. She looked around again, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw Dali and Reelo standing nearby. They looked tired, and a little beaten up, but nothing too horrible. 'I should apologize to Reelo...' she thought to herself. She regretted yelling at him earlier.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

"If you kill us I'm going to be really pissed." He muttered, ignoring one final swipe from the shadow claw and closing his eyes when instructed to do so. Even with his eyes closed and covered by his hands, the male could still see the light somewhat and nearly made the mistake of looking out of curiosity. He didn't though, and for that he was thankful, especially given the fact that when he did eventually remove his bloody palms they were back in their cells next to Melanie and Marianna. He blinked once, looking around at the people in the cells, his eyes finally resting on Jordan. He should have been feeling joy for escaping successfully, but the only thing he could feel at the moment was the overwhelming urge to strike Jordan down where he stood, well earned revenge. Reflecting however, Reelo decided his revenge could wait and come in different forms and instead took a deep breath, collapsing to the floor lazily and staring blankly at the ceiling, his one still bloodied hand reaching out to Dalila as he gave her a silent "Thumbs up".  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"It's about time...I was starting to get bored."

Jordan stood and approached Dalila and Reelo, examining both of them curiously before grinning. He set the clothing down one of his demons had brought for Reelo beside him and handed Dalila her new outfit. The queen was still hell bent on cleaning them up a bit.

"There's food over at the other side of the cell and coffee for the female with the coffee obsession..."

Jordan went to say something else, but was cut off by a rather invasive red, crystal spike that had embedded itself in his skull. The queen dropped to the floor, simply twitching a bit at first.

"Tag...You're it, onii-san..."

Once he regained his composure, he tore the spike from his head and tossed it to the side, waiting until the wound healed before he glared at his attacker. She was female, obviously, but most of her physical features were hidden beneath a heavy black cloak. Her chest was too hard to hide though.

"No fair! You never even told me you were coming to visit!"

The woman just chuckled and ran out of the cell block, with Jordan following close behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila smiled at the clothes, though dresses weren't really her thing. It was pretty though, she had to admit that, and he did have a good eye for skin tone and what colors would work. She slipped into the dove gray dress, grinning at the simple cut and style that had a front lacing corset, soft lavender shades along the shoulders, (as it had no sleeves) and bust. Dalilia grinned at him wider when he told her of the coffee, rushing off to grab a cup and savoring the liquid heaven, completely ignoring the less than touching reunion. She grabbed a second cup and went to Marianna and Melanie, waving for Reelo to join them. "Hey, Melanie? You know how to do a french braid? Naomi said I would look good..." Her voice trailed off slowly, her eyes casting down.

She frowned as she tried to reach out for her familiar, and found her alive, but she couldn't reach her. She shook her head softly and tried to smile again. She was alive and she would have to content herself with that for now. "How are you holding up Ri?" She asked and gave Reelo a smirk, reaching over to ruffle his hair gently. She didn't mind him at all now. In fact, she really understood why he was so cold to them and actually enjoyed his company. "Reelo, grab some coffee. It's so good." She told him and took another sip.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna blushed at the attention from Dali and smiled. "I'm fine, thanks," she said softly, sipping her own cup of iced and heavily flavored coffee. The dead didn't have to eat or drink, of course, but it felt nice all the same. Amazingly normal, in spite of the setting. She found herself wondering absently how her family was faring back in the world of the living. 'Too bad I couldn't attend my own funeral... That might have been interesting...'

Before she could forget, Marianna turned to Reelo, picking up a cloth and taking his hands gently in hers, dabbing up the blood there. She didn't like seeing the male injured, so she cleaned and bandaged his wounds without a word. When she finished, she moved away and finally looked up at him. "I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier, Reelo."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games