Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden followed Harmony inside and froze up when he found out that Lokita had been kidnapped, and felt like the world had shattered when he found out Lulu had gone after her. "Oh, gods, it's a trap," he moaned, clutching his head in frustration. "Kevin... Kevin went after them... This feels too perfect... The ******** Owner is pulling the strings... Lulu... Loki... Damn it all to Hell!!" Jorden tried to release his wings and fly out of there, when he found himself pinned to the wall by Gospind. "Let go! Let go of me!" he snarled at the unrelenting guard.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah became doubly frantic when she realized that her husband was missing. "He went for the girls... That fool is going to get himself killed! I... I have to go after him! I know James, maybe he'll listen to me!" Sirrah tried to run out the door but found herself restrained by an unbreakable grip. "Father! Let go of me! I have to go! I can't let any of them get h-hurt!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm
Gospind Kielger

User Image

Gospind held him firmly, looking at how difficult Tobias and Melina had with holding back the Queen. "Your Highness, if it is a trap for him what is it for you?! I know traps and they aren't all just designed for a single purpose! If you fly too close to the web, a spider will have no problem wrapping you up as well! Stay here and help us keep the Queen from killing everyone! There are injured humans here! Or are you that blinded by rage that you would let her hurt them by accident?" He hissed to the boy, trying to appeal to his reason.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

"Gospind," Jorden snarled, "My sisters were kidnapped and raped by that... that... That ******** THING for seven years!!! I am NOT going to sit here twiddling my thumbs when it could be happening again! Let GO of me!!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"No, Sirrah." Satoshi embraced his daughter firmly, not letting her move an inch. "I know what it is to love someone and want to help them. But rushing off would not help anyone. You will stay here, where it is safe. Let Kevin and the girls fight this battle. You cannot save everyone, child."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 pm
Gospind Kielger

User Image

"LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE FOOLISH NEWT! YOU GO IN THERE AND DO SOMETHING WRONG, HE MIGHT KILL THEM! HOW WOULD YOU PREFER THAT?! WOULD YOU RATHER THEM BE DEAD?! IS THAT IT? I HAVE LIVED UNDER A TYRANT FOR CENTURIES, LONG BEFORE YOU BOY, AND WHILE YOU WERE ONLY BEING HARRASSED BY LORD RYUU, I WAS WATCHING MY FELLOW REBELS DIE!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TRAPS!! NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN OR I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT!!" He bellowed at Jorden, no longer caring that he was his Prince, but that he was bound to get people killed. He woul not have another Franz. "I HAD TO WATCH FRANZ DIE YOU LITTLE WORM!! HE HAD NOTHNG TO DO WITH ME AND HE DIED TO PROTECT SOMEONE ELSE!! HE WAS A CHILD TO YOU!! NOW ACT LIKE A DRAGON AND BE LIKE HIM!!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden gasped as if Gospind had just punched him in the stomach, all the fight rushing out of him at the older dragon's demeaning words. He nodded slowly and stopped fighting. "I will stay. Go help with Harmony."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm
Gospind Kielger

User Image

Gospind let the boy go and gently hugged him, whispering, "I'm sorry Your Highness. I'll make it up to you properly when this is all sorted out. I promise you." and rushed off to help restrain Harmony as she began to fling the other two around, almost like large and slightly heavy stuffed animals. "LET ME GO!! THAT'S A ******** ORDER!!" He heard ehr scream and he reached in to grab on arm as Tobias kept trying to grab the other.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden nodded and smiled slightly at Gospind, then moved to help restrain Harmony. "Imouto-chan... Calm down... This will not help our baby sisters, you need to calm down and think..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"But I just... He can't... I... I have to..." Sirrah sobbed and turned around with some difficulty, clinging to her father and crying into his chest. "I can't let him get hurt... I can't stand it if the girls or Kevin get hurt..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin walked to the door that the woan had opened for him, slowly stepping into the room and walking around, cautious of what could be hiding in there. As he walked deeper, he heard a mewling whimper and he raced for the source, his concentration wavering when he saw his neice in Bennet's arms, the man's right arm having some sort of bone knife against her neck and making a small trail of blood run down it, the girl unbound but unable to move. His lapse allowed Sirrah to see exactly what laid before him and the men that suddenly pounced on him and restrained him. "LULU!! BENNET! LET HER GO!! PLEASE!!" He begged the man, forgetting about the bond and focusing only on the captive girl.

He fought against the men and yelled a bit more, trying to reason with the former drunk. "James! Listen to me! Let them go and you can kill me! Do whatever you want to me! Kill me, torture me, burn me alive! Just let them go!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped as if she'd been stabbed and fell to the floor, no longer seeing her living room or any of her family members. She clutched her head and sobbed softly at the sight of her nieces and the doctor she'd once worked with about to hurt Lulu. "Oh, gods... James, no... Please don't... Oh, Kevin, be careful, don't do this, don't let him hurt them... Don't get hurt..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 pm
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

The male leaned down to the girl's cheek and licked it lightly, hearing her whimper and feeling her shudder under his touch, his left hand clutching her jaw and the blade still against her throat. He could taste the tears that were running down her face and he grinned more, saying clearly, "No. I was promised to be the first to sample her before they put her back out on the market. Can't touch her sister, but she will have to be rebroken. I think I will make it even better by taking me reward right in front of you Kevin. Then I'll kill you and hand her over. Too bad the b***h won't be able to see this.... I'm sure it would break her pretty little heart, wouldn't it?" He asked and slid his left hand down the front of the neko's shirt and felt her heart race as she screamed, "UNCLE KEVIN!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!! AUNTIE RAHRAH!! PLEASE!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"No!! Don't touch her! James, please, I'm begging you not to do this!" screamed Sirrah, forgetting completely that she wasn't actually with Kevin, James, and the girls. She stood and blindly ran for the door, feeling her father stop her again. "Let go of me! I have to stop him! I have to! He's going to hurt Lulu and kill Kevin! Let me GO!!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin stopped fighting, trying to show that he would do anything to save his nieces. "James! Please! I won't fight you! Let them go! Let Lulu and Loki go! Please, I'll do anything you ask!" He begged, seeing the utter terror in Lulu's eyes, unable to see her sibling. "Please, just let them go and you can kill me anyway you want! I'll cut my arm off! I'll blow my head off! I'll jump into a fire! JUST PLEASE LET THEM GO!" He yelled, feeling the guards release him when they knew he was no longer a threat.

"Please... Please....... let the girls go... they've suffered enough... Let me suffer instead... Please James...." He begged, tears sliding down his cheeks in his desperation.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games