Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm
Emma smiled slightly, "Just as you said, I'm nice." She looked at the ground. "That's why my father likes me and why my siblings hate me. One reason anyway. My siblings are all evil and they think I should be too." A box appeared in a burst of fire. Emma picked it up and opened it. She smiled, "He really does like you." Emma offered the box to Maneki. Inside were four bottles. "These are lives, drink them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Maneki took the box and looked over the bottles inside. He wondered if he should really take them or not "I don't know about this. I mean all my deaths so far were my own fault, and I still have 4 left. It kidna doesn't feel right just taking them when someone else could probably use them more than I could." Debating it in his mind he decided to drink two of them bringing his total lives up to six while he stashed the other two in his jacket in case he ever needed them.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm
"When your parents through you out on the street when you're 4 you wouldn't be worrying about girls behind doors" Astro walked through the room to the other door, this time he pushe on it and it opened, the smell of rotting flesh flooded the room. Stepping through Astro saw a mound of dead bodies in the center "hmm"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm
"Someone had a party here..." Quincy gagged. "I think someone got to the maidens before you did. We might have to move some of these bodies, look at that square of wood on the floor. You think it's a trap door? And I swear to God, you had better not blow this door open. I do not feel like getting rotting meat on my clothes."  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm
Emma raised an eyebrow at Maneki's protests. "My father gave these to you. My father rarely gives anything to anyone." Chi-Chi whispered something to Emma. Emma's eyes widened and she looked stunned "What?" Chi-Chi nodded. Emma rubbed her forehead and dropped another note into her bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm
Maneki nodded "yes I know and I am very grateful for that. I just don't want to use them selfishly when they might be able to help someone down the line" His ears pricked up when he saw Chi Chi whisper something to Emma. His curiosity drove him to ask about it "whats going on?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm
Laughing, Astro turned his arms into flame throughers and burned all the bodies. In the process he burnt the trap door in the floor. Beneath it was a black pit with no conceivable way down other than to fly. Transforming into a hawk Astro flew down into the depths.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm
Quincy stood on the edge of the pit. Shrugging, he stepped off the edge. the bottom was further than he expected, and he broke his feet off as he landed. "Hey, it's pretty dark down here, can you make yourself a hawk with a flashlight or a burning bush or something?"  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm
Another box appeared, Emma opened it and read the paper inside. She shoved the paper into her pocket and sighed "You don't want to know..." Emma screamed in frustration and took off running. Mina followed close behind her.

Syn saw the new hell hound. He didn't have a chance against it. He needed to be careful so that it didn't smell him. He was sure Hades would have given it orders to attack him on sight...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm
"My master's master was the burning bush that sparked the bible, he thought it was hilarious." Astro transformed back into his human self with bioluminescent skin. The light filled the room, it looked like a torture chamber and it seemed the only way out was up.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm
Maneki flinched as Emma screamed. "what was that abo...hey wait!" He ran off after her not sure what was going on, but he definitely wanted to find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm
"Wait, that's either some terrible brickwork, or it's a hidden door." Quincy pointed to a large gap in the wall. "Allow me, I used to be a ninja." Quincy Walked to the crack and stared at the wall for a few seconds before twisting the smallest knife he could find. With a grating noise, a section of the wall receded into the floor, revealing an ominous dark space. "After you."  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Emma had no clue where she was going. What was her father thinking? She came to another cliff, she didn't even pause, she just dove off. Why were there so many cliffs here anyway? She grabbed onto a tree as she fell and just hung there for awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm
"Well," Astro steppes through the hole, the light from his luminous skin vacating the previous room. The hole led them through a tunel which dead ending in a chamber similar to the one that Quincy came from except that there were no prisoners. "Well that's odd".  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm
Maneki stopped at the edge of the cliff. "what the?" he peered over and saw Emma hanging from a tree branch "Emma what are you doing down there?" he shouted. Maneki had no idea why she would just dive off the cliff like that. whatever was on that note must have been bad. "do you need any help?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games