Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am
"Heh... I meet the strangest people on this trip" he looked at the feather..... then stuck it on his hat and slowly put it on him staring at the horizon beyond "..... Whether I like it or not I'm gonna be seeing them again "The shop owner should be arriving shortly, shall I retrieve the hoverbike seeing as your powers are still recharging?" "Yeah, gotta get paid after all"... he turned his head to teh cub behind him "You better finish up, runt. we gotta get movin"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Leo ate his stew then looked down. "Hey Mister...can I come with you?" he asked. "I don't want to be alone..." he then looked up with big begging blue eyes. "I promise I wont bug ya when you're working." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 pm
He turned to Leo "Huh?" Letting this kid join him? that wasn't initially in his plan  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:51 pm
"Please?" Leo begged and even clung to his pant leg. "I don't have anywhere else to go." he said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm
... he sighed "... Richard?" "After telling Pete you were going to be a day late he was quite furious, informing him that another person will be joining may be pushing it, but not impossible" ...... "sigh... kids.... alright you can ride with me, for now." he looked at Leo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm
Hades ate a few peppers and then stood to retrieve something. He came back with a perfectly cooked Honey ham and carved off a head sized piece for rick before taking the rest.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm
"Yay! Thank you so much Mister!" Leo said happily and hugged his leg. "Oh my name is Leo by the way." he said with a smile as he looked up at him.

Rick smiled and dug into the meat. He ripped the meat apart with his teeth and almost sounded like he was growling when he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:05 pm
"As I said before, I'm Jack, and our ride is here" he picked Leo up and put goggles that actually fit Leo then tossed high above him just as the hover bike shot up the rock formation. Jack ran back and ahead of the bike as it landed and he jumped up as it passed under him, he landed on it drove up to the stew pot now empty grabbed it did a hard U turn and drove where Leo was gonna fall, and Leo landed right infront of Jack on the driver's seat so he was safe and secure as they drove off the cliff "Lets go"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm
"That was awesome!" Leo laughed happily. He had never ridden on a bike before and he was having a blast on it. He watched things zoom by and he smiled up at Jack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 pm
Jack smiled alittle "You know, your alright, Cub" he drove off to the farmhouse, dropped off the stew pot and noticed the Store owner as well as hs body gaurd coming to the farm entrance as he rode up to them. "Ah, Mr. Sebastian I trust things went well here?" "Very well, I caught the culprit. So you should rest easy" "You did?" "Amazing, already?" then the two of them looked at Leo.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm
Leo's ears drooped as they looked at him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bother you. I was just hungry." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:26 pm
the both looked at each other with mixed feelings "It kinda feels wrong to punsih him don't you tihnk the bodyguard nodded "Tell you what guys, I'll just take him off your hands, and everythign should be fine with your farm." both of them looked at Jack then nodded "That would be most kind of you... I must repay you, your pay is already in your account and tommorrow when I open up shop you can get anything you two want then, I'll even add another 100 in your account "Are you sure" "Its the least we can do for you and to make sure this little one is ok" the guard smiled at Leo.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Leo smiled and his tail wagged happily. "Do you have candy in your store? My mommy used to buy me this candy that tasted like strawberries." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 pm
the shop owner smiled "As much as you want" he smiled "Alright we'll be over at your store tommorrow morning, were on a tight schedule so It'll have to be early" The shop owner smiled "Very well, until then" Jack tipped his hat then drove off at high speeds as teh shop owner and bodygaurd waved.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm
Leo waved goodbye before they sped off. "Where are we going, Jack?" he asked him curiously.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games