Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

angel sighed then felt something bump her head she didn't feel any pain maybe just irritation her eyes went amber and she saw a spirited creature her eyes widened but it dissapered so she didn't push the subject then looked at alice " sweetheart i don't mean to make you angry but you know the law of alphas i must protect my pack from the enemy and those willing to insult my pack and i'm sorry to here about her loss but i've already lost my mother father and the rest of my pack is scattered through out the world mars is also tracking us so tomorow we will be on our marry way" Ahiga and the others nodded " its better this way they stay out of harms reach plus this place is to peace full wolves like the peace but excitment carries with us to will be to bored here plus Angel the throne you'll be sitting on is much nicer and you will be making laws and i want to be back in the forest hunting with our packs and living life to the fullest" Angel smiled she remembered her childhood always living in the forest that's were she met them all " yes i miss that to" a smile played on angels lips as she looked at the full moon the wind danced on her skin making her even happier

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 pm
Merril ran all the way to Sven's room."Uncle!...uncle! s-s-someone scared me...c-can you comfort me?!"she said.
User Image
"Okay,okay...hold on I'm coming."said Sven when he heard Merril's cries.Sven opened his door."Hey...what's wrong?What happend?"he asked as he picke Merril up.
At that moment Sasame came up."Hello Sir...my master sent me to tell you something and to watch over Merril."he told Sven.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Milly as well ran up behind Sasame."Is she still crying?"she asked.Milly saw Merril crying she went up and began to lick up the tears."There,there every thing is going to be ok...I promise."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice ran all the way to Sven's room, she will apologize him for her friend's behavior. She stood in front of paper door, she panic pacing back forth to think the word she's suppose to say, "Ca... Calm down Arisu-chan, h-h-he won't show an an-anger towards ladies. Oh~ I'm deeply scared now." she whispers to herself as listens to Angel talking, yet she completely realize Wolf's pack can see afterlife spirit. She finally found a courage with a pout like, she slide the paper door facing Sven,"Sven-san, I'm so deeply sorry about my friend making Merril-chan cry. Wolf-chan has an temper that she shouldn't mess with by insulting, just please don't blame on her." she apologize to Sven with ashame. Alice felt like she let the party animal join the party.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Adrian came in after alice and heard the shame in her voice he was angry how could it be that angel sacraficed so much to protect alice when they were little but now shes getting mad at angel and defending them over angel Adrian groweled and barged into the room " alice u didnt exactly come here to say merril should apologize to angel I can hear the shame in ur voice what are u upset that were animals I think u forget that angel was ur only friend for a while when u were getting picked on angel came and defended u getting cuts and brusies cause she kept getting into fights so no one would make fun of you angel cried when you left but I guess living here with them peacefully is enough to make u forget but of course that girl says we cant fix a wall and angel has to be quiet is that it" adrian looked at merril and sasame " you girl you call yourself a assassin,no assassin hides behind a guy unlike u angel fought and has killed more templers then,ur weak soul angels been hardened by war And the loss of her entier family im sorry you lost ur father but move on" adrian barged out of the room and saw angel sitting looking sad " adrian pack up evrrything were leaving I cant stay here I dont belong here" angel packed up her stuff and her pack followed her wolves waited outside for her they went deep into the forest and made tents and a camp fire " I feel better I guess" angel said ahiga came and kissed her lips " thats good adrian must have been super mad to say what he said he basicly called alice out on,her mistake"

wolf of warriors
Crew

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 pm
That angered Sven."And who do you think you aree talking to my niece like that?" Sven asked Adrian."And I don't think you should be talking to the daughter of Train Heartnet aka Black Cat."
"N-Now wait...uncle he's right since I'm an assassin,I shouldn't be hiding."said Merril.
User Image
Sasame walked up to Adrian."Look lets just forget about this whole thing and get some sleep okay?"he asked
Milly layed down in Merril's arms."I agree with Sasame...we do all need some sleep."
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice fumed on Adrian, yet she grab a bow and pull the string to shoot the arrow to his sleeve, she walked up to him with hands on her hips, "Excuse me, I haven't seen my friend for 13 months because I didn't know my father was an assassin, and my step-mother never look up to me because they wanted me to become simple village girl. And one more thing..." she trying to defend Merril and others, until she made a bigger breath from remembering Angel told her that he used to love her. She starts to look calm, "... do you use to love me, Adrian-san?" she ask a dumb question, yet she wanted to know if Angel said it is true.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Adrian was tired of this and shoved sasame back" i dont need you telling me what to do i'm sick of hearing about the black cat MR seven my grandfather was Arthur Pendragon rememeber the battle of calland the one were your covent almost was sent to the slaughter if it wasnt for angels grandmother and my grandfather you wouldn't be here right now neither would merril the black cat isn't so powerful she couldn't do anything when angels mother was in power your clan slandered our packs yet ur clan owes us a great debt i would think you of all people would keep your mouth shut" Adrian looked at Alice " of course i love you i wouldn't be here mad at u u should also know that i'm Angels half cousin but you cant constantly let them disrespect her is you ever want to still hang out with Angel becuase her grandmother will ban you from it so if you really care about me or angel you'll think about were your loyalty lies with alice thats all i can tell you i will never be friends with the black cat i hate her with a passion all she's done to Angel and her mother is unforgivable becuase of this angel packed up her things and left for the forest im going to join my pack mia familia so if u want to join us go ahead dont bring the weaklings" he looked at the cats and spat on the ground he walked out and joined his pack he saw ahiga holding Angel and smiled but angel still didn't smile " Angel whats wrong" Ahiga said " i do belive in the light i want to raise my hands to the sky i want ot win the war and lift my hands twoards the sun the moon is so preety tonight i want alice to see what i see i will fight to the death and the edge of the earth from the last to first i want a brave new world" " with you as empress Angel the war is won you are strong enough you dont need the cats" Ahiga said " yeah but alice cares for them i just want her to be happy" " maybe she is happy with them just relax for now and let Alice live her life" Angels wolves laid right by her mabanna put her head on angels stomach Adrian smiled he felt happy Dimitri was probably hunting he sat next to Angel " hey there cousin" " hey there cousin" angel said " you know it the moment of truth" " yeah he said " its a brave new world from the last to the first" angel said as she raised her ran into the sky smiling

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice gasp as she back away from Adrian by her ruby eyes went wide open, he does love her, but she didn't say anything to him. Watching him leaving, but she didn't follow him as she sigh and look at Sven and others, "I'm deeply so sorry about him, I don't know what's gone into him. I think... they think you are part of cat, not Sweepers. Adrian-san is temperly rude, but he's a good person." she said to Sven with apologizing bow, she wanted them to forgive him for rudeness. She honestly thought Adrian will able to control his temper.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:30 pm
"It's fine as long as they stay away from Merril."said Sven still a little angry.
"Calm down uncle Sven! calm down."said Merril.
User Image
Sasame started to help Merril calm Sven down."Please sir I need you to calm down...I have to tell you something that your friend Train wanted me to tell you."he said.
"Now has everyone calmed down?"asked Milly.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice nod for understanding to Sven, she can't let her friend's wolf pack come near her creed. She listens to Sasame and Milly, she brought her smile to them, "Hai, everyone is calm down. Sasame-san, we all would like to know about Train-san wanted to say," she said really calmly to him, but she is glad Angel is okay.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:24 pm
"Yeah Sasame...what does daddy have to say?"asked Merril.
User Image
"Well...it may sound stupid but...Train says that he loves you dearly,Merril...and for Sven...he says to take good care of Merril,and to disaplinje her when she gets out of hand."said Sasame."Oh and he says hi to Alice."
"Well he is a good father then."said Milly as she started to drift off to sleep.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice smile even bigger from Train's word to say to sweepers, "Aww~, that is so sweet of him." she comment about Train's saying to them, until she realize something as she look around, "Hey where is Eve-chan?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm
Merril looked around."Yeah where is she?" Merril asked Sven.
Sven looked around frantically."Eve!Eve...where are you!?"shouted Sven as he ran out of the room.
User Image
Sasame looked around."Eve?who is she?"he asked Alice."
Milly looked around as well."I've heard about that little girl...is it true that she was once a weapon created for evil?"asked Milly.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice watch Sven go find Eve, and heard Sasame ask her a question about Eve. She thought of it with eyes on the ceiling, then look at him with way cute smile, "She's also part of Sweepers member, but she is bio-weapons. She use to work with that evil guy to kill all of people, but Train-san and Sven-san saved her and become member of Sweepers. I thought Eve-chan just the normal girl when I first met her, but I found out she's a bio-weapon and they told me about her." she explains to Sasame about Eve, yet she remember she got scared that Eve use her body transformation, but Train laugh at her for being too scared, until he earn the beat up by Sven.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:35 pm
"Yep and she's considered my cousin."said Merril.
User Image
"I see now...I have a question...what does Eve look like?"asked Sasame.
"Oh I hear that she is adorable."said Milly.
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games