Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Richard
Omega's Handler
User ImageRichard had been in Epsilon's stasis chamber, taking notes when he got a call. Sighing, Richard picked up the phone and listened to the person on the other end very briefly before grinning and hanging up. Omega had been captured, and the chairman wanted to see him and Eliza immediately. Hopefully it was what he was thinking it was for. Eliza knew about the Epsilon project, and she wasn't too happy about it, since it would possibly replace her precious Alpha, but Richard frankly didn't care. "Eliza, the Chairman wishes to see us immediately." He said as he picked up a nearby radio that all handlers carried.

With that, he went over to the elevator, heading straight up to the Chairman's office. It seemed he was early, so he waited outside the door and went over data while he waited for his coworker to arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 pm
Eliza lifted the radio strapped to her belt. "Got it." she said, replacing it before she closed her lap top and pushed back in her chair, exiting the room. She was dreading what she knew was coming, but knew that she was powerless to control it. Epsilon would do what was best. All she could do was follow orders.

She took the elevator to the correct floor, greeting Richard with a small wave when he came in sight, but, it went unnoticed- he was consumed in his work. She joined his side, chewing on her lip and clutching the files she carried tighter against her chest.  

Sardonic Excitement

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:27 pm
Once Eliza arrived, Richard finished up what he was doing and then smiled to her. "Well shall we go in?" He asked, though his smile hardly seemed genuine. More like practiced. Without waiting for a response from the girl, Richard walked in, standing before the chairman's desk patiently.

"The decision has been made to activate Epsilon immediately and put the unit into service." The chairman said as he looked at the two, leaning forward in his seat a little now to show he was focused on the conversation. "We will let the Delta systems play their little rescue game for two hours while Epsilon is activated, but when it is ready, the Delta systems are to return to headquarters." He instructed them.

"So the Omega unit has already been surrendered?" Richard asked, really not seeming to care about the unit he'd been assigned. "Or was it set up so the systems wouldn't realize you wanted it out of the program?"

"Either way, Omega was useless to our company. Too much damage and confusion was only costing us money. Even if the resistance has the unit, it will not be of much use to them either. It was designed to be weak and that is all it ever will be." The chairman replied calmly before turning to Eliza. "If you are unable to rein your unit in, I will allow Epsilon to use any means it finds appropriate to neutralize the Alpha unit. And Epsilon has been equipped to do exactly that." He warned Eliza before turning back to Richard. "Go activate Epsilon, and let me know when it is fully functional."

Richard just nodded and then walked out of the room, headed back down to the stasis room where Epsilon was being kept.

"Unless you have anything to say, you are dismissed as well, Eliza." The Chairman told her as he now sat back and began looking at some files on his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Eliza followed Richard into the room, remaining quite as her worst fears were confirmed right in front of her. She kept her breathing steady, giving a small nod when the Chairman spoke of Alpha. It was up to her to do what she was hired for If she failed, harm would become of him...even if she didn't, harm would become of him. She sucked in a breath as Richard turned and left, biting her tongue against any protests she had as the Chairman dismissed her. She turned and left, shutting the door gently behind her and slowly making her way down the hall in the way she had come. As she walked, her hands began to shake, and she clutched her paperwork tighter, lowering her head. The Chairman was law. His orders were to be followed to the t. She would like nothing more than to do her job to the best of her abilities...so why was her vision blurring with tears?

Somehow she made it to her quarters. By then she'd put a lid on the tears, and resolved to get Alpha back as quickly as possible so she could speak with him. She didn't know what she would tell him, but she'd worry about that when he got here. She turned on all of her monitors, tying her hair back and placing the headset in. On her screens was Alpha. At least, his insides.
Skeletal, and nervous system. Brain and circulatory system, brain activity, functions, stress levels, heart rate...everything.

"Michael." she spoke into the headset as she typed, lips thin. "I'm aware that I don't need to stress the importance of this mission. But I really need to stress the matter of timing. You...you don't have a lot of it, Michael so please, if you can, hurry." she stole herself mentally for even mentioning that much. She quickly added, "And whatever you do, don't lose your cool. I know you can do it."  

Sardonic Excitement

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm
His headset buzzed. It was the sign of an incoming signal from Epsilon personnel. It was Eliza. He waited for her to finish before replying. "Where is the faith? I know protocol. Unfortunately for protocol, I will not leave my sister out there." He growled in agitation but kept the driver going as he scanned the city and its pedestrians.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 pm
"Great now control wants to step in" Arron mutter to his Brother through the link " You need to find Nyx, Alpha before they pull the plug once they do i won't be able to use the system"  

Darklordcomp

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:33 pm
Eliza sighed, frowning at her screens. Damn her for nagging at him earlier..."I've always got faith in you, that isn't the issue here..." she mumbled softly, and turned in her swivel chair, wheeling over to another desk and pulling out some files. She opened them and wheeled back to her original spot, facing the screens again. "I can't say that I know how it feels; I don't have any siblings. But I will say this: if you don't follow protocol I can't save you, Michael. In fact..." she hesitated, knowing that there was a good chance she was being monitored, but feeling the need to warn him. He might have a chance at a better outcome if she did. "There is something here in the corporation that is much bigger than you, much bigger than all of you put together...so please...don't fail me." she bit out that last sentence, disconnecting the frequency. As if what she wanted ever mattered. This was war.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Richard
Omega's Handler
User Image"I don't understand why you waste emotion over those things. They aren't capable of understanding." Richard said as he seemed to just come out of nowhere. He was rather skilled at that. "Even if you did warn him, you and I both know that when the clock runs out, Alpha will refuse to come back and Epsilon will be put to use to retrieve him by force." He said with a smirk, finding it rather amusing that such a small child would be capable of that power. The best part was she was not even grown yet, meaning her power was still relatively small compared to what it would be. "Don't worry, they've got a little more time for this game. Epsilon will take about an hour to begin functioning and another hour to become fully functional. I thought I'd check on your progress in the meantime though and take notes on the team."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Serrenedy's voice came in over the speaker.I don't understand, her last known location was at her mission site. Everything was going according to plan. No anomalies in mood or behavior pattern... Serrenedy looked to see if Omega's arm generated a strong enough signal...it didn't, but something did. "I see the problem. The camera on her arm was fine, the video and audio were both shot, yes. But the wireless signal was still strong. At least it was until it went on overload. An electric burst that powerful would have rendered her immobile for at least a half hour." She continued to run diagnostics. "This was an inside job...someone knew her schedule, and that she'd be far enough from us to capture her.". She thought for a minute and brought up a separate list of Omega's caretakers over time. "She had a handler, Amaya. The woman is still M.I.A. I'll see if she's still implanted." Serrenedy searched for the woman and narrowed her eyes. "Her chip is still active, I have a trail of radio waves but...it... vanishes." Serrenedy scowled. "I'm transferring the last ordinates of the chip to the g.p.s. on your vehicles. Boys, do NOT do this without me. They must be trying to take us down one by one, we need to stick together!" With that, Serrenedy ran for her own pink monotracer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally's eyes were wide as she scrambled through the vents. She finally returned to the vent she slept in, the few times she slept, and retrieved from it a hat and a pair of sunglasses. Though she promised herself she wasn't angry with her 'sister' for following orders, she was furious. So instead, she took deep breaths. She tried her hardest to focus her anger elsewhere. She scrabbled through the vents, stopping at the one only right in front of the prison. She rarely stopped doing her job. but now everyone was looking out for the same things, so she didn't need to look as hard. She took another deep breath as she covered the hair and eyes that would have given her away and lowered herself before Omega. Her fists clenched and un-clenched, her breathing heavy. She was seeing red due to the woman in front of her. She had questions, wanted answers. It was what made her so good at her job, the hope that one day she'd be able to speak with the scum from this company and ask how they slept at night...only now, she couldn't find the words. She could wait though. She didn't mind waiting for one of the monsters. She waited years, a few more hours couldn't hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 am
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageIt took Nyx less than a millisecond to notice Sally's arrival, but she took her time to raise her head and see who decided to come in this time. The Omega unit immediately recognized her as Serrenedy's younger sister, but just stared at her for a few minutes, saying and doing nothing.

Finally, Nyx opened her mouth, though it took a moment for the words to follow. "You are Serrenedy's younger, human sister. It is not surprising to see you with the resistance after she murdered your mother in front of you." She said very softly, her voice cracking. Nyx had screamed so long that her throat had become raw, and talking was now a painful and difficult task for her to perform. She looked like an empty shell in just the matter of time she had been brought to the base, though she was most likely contemplating her future, and it didn't look very promising.

"What exactly are you doing here? Do you believe killing me before my siblings find me will somehow return your mother to you? Or...Is it a different reason entirely?" Nyx asked, her head now hanging as she stared at the floor with her disheveled hair framing her face.

I don't want to do this anymore....

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally's eyes widened once, then narrowed behind her glasses. "'Ow'd you recognize me!?" She demanded. She took of her 'clever disguise', her eyes icy with anger. "No matter" She murmured to herself as she fixed a glare on Omega."I'll ask the ques-tions around here if you don't mind" She scowled. Even angry as she was and with the advantage she had, she didn't like Omega tone. "And fer the record, I'm not gonna to kill ya...I'm saving death for someone very important." Sally paced a bit, unsure of how exactly to ask the questions that burned through her soul. "You will tell me the names of you leaders!" She ordered Omega. She really was trying to keep her anger in check. She had to remind herself that Omega wasn't the one at fault here, the cooperation was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 am
Nyx
The Omega

User Image"I was specifically taught to read and analyze people. That, and besides Serrenedy, you're the only human I've seen with pink hair that looks like a younger version of the Beta." Nyx answered, no real tone to her voice. It just seemed monotone.

Hearing the girl's question, Nyx smirked a little. "And if I don't? Had you thought that far ahead? My leaders are the Epsilon Corporation and Alpha. Both are common knowledge. Are you going to continue to ask me pointless questions that had common knowledge answers, or are you going to come up with something a little more original?" She asked, now sounding slightly amused. "Mind you, I'm only humoring you because I know that you are not the one actually sent to interrogate me. Logic would reason that you are here for personal reasons, and I am already captive, so you are taking that opportunity to find answers for your questions." Nyx stated, now seeming monotone once more.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally really didn't like this woman as her cheeks burnt bright red. A whole corporation can't control you. Every'ne would get in every'ne else's way. You gotta lead-er. Who's the top dog sippin coffee and chokin down cigars all day!? She was not going to give Omega any ammo to use against her...but she had thought a smigin farther than the delta system seemed to think. The gun in pocket felt heavy and awkward, It was the one Ashes had been working on earlier, so she knew it was dangerous at least. She stepped closer to the cell, pulling the gun out just enough for the woman inside to get a good look. "I migh na be gonna kill ya...but you can live through aall sortsa stuff ya know"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes finally got sick of laying in the Doc's office and stood up. Sure, she'd had orders she wasn't to work that day, but...she'd heard an announcement for everyone to be on the look out. That meant she would have to have a gun... The girl walked toward the firing range, reaching it after staggering for several minutes. She walked in, glaring at the empty counter. Where was her prototype? It should have been right there! She stepped away, looking about. Her eyes glanced around, and she headed out, walking about. She heard Sally talking to someone, and she became suspicious. After all, the kid seemed like one that would take Ashes' guns. Sure enough, Ashes walked into the room to see Sally...and OMEGA?! Her eyes widened although she was immediately distracted by the fact that Sally was holding her prototype. "Sally! How many times have I said not to touch my prototypes?" She questioned, stomping over to the girl and ignoring Omega. After all, Omega was the only one without weapons, so Ashes could care less about her.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 am
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageNyx looked up and spotted the gun, as small smile tracing her lips once more as she looked at Sally. "By all means, go ahead. I've been shot, beaten within an inch of my life and Alpha even ripped my arm off. Pain doesn't work on me as a threat anymore." Nyx told her as she sat up a little more now.

"So what's your next plan of action? Follow up with your threat and shoot me? Or just get angry and wing it? From what I understand in my research humans generally never think very well when they are angered. They tend to make rash decisions, ones that can end very badly for them." She said, her voice slightly icey. She was seeing how far she could push Sally, for entertainment first of all, then research and then as her own plan. Maybe at least just to cause a disturbance in the rebel compound, seeing as it would be very easy at this point to stun her once more.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces