Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena pushed Nikolai back, freaked out by how close he'd gotten. "Don't get so close to me!" she exclaimed, then she seemed to calm down. "Sorry. You surprised me, that's all. No, my mother was not a bird." She realized an instant after the words left her mouth that she'd used the past tense.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm
"Not hard to put two and two together." Alexia said, "You have her looks. You dress similar. The Tower thought you're Raven. You have a good age to be her daughter. It adds up... If you're not a foreigner." She looked around and stood at the couch. "I wish dust wasn't real." she said, grimancing at the couch.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Rowena sighed. Of course. She took a look at the couch and grimaced as well. "I wonder..." she muttered to herself. She'd never tried teleporting anything other than herself and people, but maybe...Rowena concentrated on the dust and cobwebs that were everywhere in the tower and thought about them becoming a part of the beach. When she looked around again, the room looked like it had when the tower was still in use. "Whoa, I did it." She sat on the edge of the couch. "All right, I guess it was pretty dumb of me to assume people wouldn't figure it out," she said. "But I didn't find out until recently. I don't even know where she is, if she's even still alive." Her hood hid the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm
"I'm sorry....." Nik seemed really hurt by her not wanting him close. He took several steps away.  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm
Alexia sat by Rowena and stared out the huge window, deep in thought. "Maybe you could find out one day." she finally said, "Maybe if we stick around here, we could help the city and find the old Titans, see what happened to them. Even if we don't find them, we can still help the city, right? Hell, I'm done being a nomadic hero. If you guys don't wanna stay, I'll leave here myself."

- OOC: I just got a brilliant idea. -  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:45 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby was skating down the sidewalk through the people a little slowly, sparks from her feet flew little as it happened whens he skated across a hard surface. She was holding a cat that hung on her elbow as she swivled through the crowd. She was giggling as she heard the complaint of a man that she bumped into mistakenly, feeling a little silly. As she got pass that crowd she was alone on the sidewalk herself and cut across down an alleyway to find the same man from earlier morning. She kept a ten foot space as she called out to Kyo "Yooouu hooo" she called quietly for him to here, wiggling her fingers in a wave "You look a little down Bud" she said in a more soap operah voice, of course she was seroius even if it was hard to tell. She cuddled against the kitten gently for a minute. Where she got it from, there was a box of free kittens and only one was left so she liked it. She wished there were more in that box.  

MindxHunter

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Rowena took a deep breath. "I'm staying here." She looked around the room, her eyes fixing on the giant screen that took up one wall. "In the Tower, I mean. If we can help the city, then I will. I want--" She took a slightly shaky breath and let it out slowly. "I want to be like my mother. I have her powers, and I want to use them as she did. Even if I never find her. I'm with you, Princess."

(Ooh! What is it? Or do you not want to say?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm
( Hello peoples, I'm back and i would like to know what has happened and where i left off. It would be a great help thanks. )

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 pm
- OOC: Basically, I already said it. Finding the old Titans. :3 Maybe like Cybrog could be in the Tower, shut down in his room, and like someone finds him. Then, we decide to see if he is able to wake up and he can help us use the Titan tech, train, and find his old friends. :3 -

Alexia smiled at Rowena. "Thank, Snow." she said.

-OOC: I'm no good at summarizing. -  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 pm
(Oh. ...Well, if Cyborg was still in the Tower, and if we could wake him, someone would have to play him, too.

@Siagon: I'm not really good at summarizing either, sorry. Aside from the part that I've actually been involved in. All I can say about that is four of the heroes are inside Titans' Tower, and the Tower thought my character was Raven. Y'know, it's easier if you just try reading from where you left off.)

Rowena smiled back. "You're welcome, Princess."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm
Zury looked up from a few of the switches. "I'm with you guys too. I don't have anywhere to go, no one to worry about me....I want to help people, if God gave me this gift...I want to use it," she said. She crossed her arms. "If y'all will have me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm
- OOC: I'll play the old Titans if no one wants to. ^^ -

"Of course, Zury!" Alexia grinned, then looked at Nik, "And you?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm
Nik looked at the others from where he stood then turned away "I can't help anyone, All I can do is harm as you seen"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Zury walked over to Nik and put a hand on his. "Maybe this is a gift in disguise....It isn't destruction....but light..." she said softly. "You always have to think of things in both perspectives..." SHe smiled gently.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Rowena smiled at Nikolai as well. "I haven't seen you harm anyone or anything except by accident, Nik. And if I remember correctly from my dorm mother's stories of the Titans, there was a hero who called himself Damage. He thought all he could do was harm and destroy, but he turned it into a way to help people. I'm sure you could do that, too."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games