Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm
(Is all that action nearby us?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm
((yep))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm
"I'm sorry, but I just don't think this is a good idea. It's dangerous, and you don't have the first idea as to where to look, I'm sure." Eva told Berner as she walked away. It wasn't long before she came across the scene in the park, her eyes widening in shock and becoming frozen in place. It was just like what happened at school, and once again she had no idea what she could possibly do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:18 pm
Berner ran after Eva and was about to talk to her when he also saw the scene "Whoa! there they are. and thhey're messin with that guy from school!.... " he looked at Eva and poked her "Well we found them... lets go and help out!" he thne started running past her and into the park  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:21 pm
Dez growled. "Another one!?" He ran forward. "I'll take you out like I did the other guy!!!" He said as he went to uppercut the Guy. When he connected widn whipepd aorund the two. "Gotcha...." He said but gasped as the golem didn't budge. "What?!"

"Did you think your little wind could move a boulder like me!?!" The Golem laughed. "Your new at this aren't you? You don't even have your second weapon!" He said as he swatted Ez away hard. "Your pathetic!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm
((So who gets powers first, Eva or Berner? Or does it matter? XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm
((doesn't matter. you both and get them. idc really haha))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:29 pm
"Whoa a rock dude now?" he then saw the golem guy knock Dez away and yelled out as threw a rock at the golem guy's head "HEY UGLY GUY!.... GO AWAY!!" he didn't think of a good comeback or heroic remark of the villian... so thats what he said as got ready to fight  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm
the Golem looked at Berner and laughed. "HARHARHAR!" He bellowed and glared at berner and ev. "You kids are in way over your head!" He said as he slammed his fists on the ground sending a iant rock drill at the two of them.

Dez gasped as dashed forward. He grabbed aht Driller wiht both hands trying to stop it even though his regular hand was being cut up pretyt bad. "Go! Get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Molly saw Berner run off and quickly followed. She then stopped and gasped when she saw the golem. "W-What is that?!" she asked before falling over from the power of the earthquake it made.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm
Eva took a frightened step back, ready to turn and run, but stopped. 'What am I doing?' she asked herself. 'I want to be useful, to help people, and this is my chance! I didn't do anything back at school, and I'm not going to run now!' Suddenly a warm sensation filled her body and a symbol like a bow and arrow glowed at the base of her neck, an archery bow appearing in her hand and a quiver of arrows of solid light appeared on her back. "What the...?" she gasped as she looked down at the weapon in her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm
!! He shook his head "No way man! I'm not gonna let this guy beat you up" he was starting to heat up from all this, and he really wanted to help out some out... he then started running suddenly  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm
"The kid wants to be a hero!" The golem laughed "Die you punks!" He yelled as he fired a barrage of sharp rocks at berner and eva.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm
Eva gave a scared cry and held her arms up in front of her in a meek attempt to protect herself, when a series of large vines shot up from the ground, forming a wall to block her instead. "Is this....a zodiac power...?" she asked herself in awe as she watched the rocks get stopped by the wall of vines.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm
"Why yes it is!" Theo called out from his watching place. "You can trap that Statue! I recommend doing that!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games