Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

The dog raced back into the palace as soon as he recovered, his right head snapping down on the Goddess of Chaos' right arm, yanking back as the left did the same. The center snarled into her ear, "That is enough! I think you should have a lovely little chat with Persephone and Hades." before clamping down on her throat. Leirivious then smashed through the layers of the Mortal Earth and dropping into the throne room of Hades, releasing the goddess in front of Hades and Persephone; and they both looked displeased. He scampered back up to Iona as the two parents caged the other woman, hearing faint screams of rage as he nuzzled Iona gently. "Mistress? Mistress?" The dog whimpered.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

The God of the Underworld was not a normally angry male, but at this moment he was livid. The heavily muscled God stood and towered over the trapped goddess, the flaming vines pinning her to the floor. "Eris, Goddess of Chaos, we find you guilty of purposefully attempting on several times to create a very destructive situation in the house of my daughter. You have attempted to rape Iona and have conspired to allow Ares and Poseidon to rape Mari. You are to be sentenced to Tartarus, and to be forced to have branches of flaming thorns do to you what you have tried with Iona for all time." But then he gave her a frozen glare of sadistic hate. "But only after my wife and I are through with you first my dear..." And then stepped aside for Persephone, the woman smiling sweetly as she began to give her a female circumcision, her expression serene at the shrieks of agony and the pleading as he began to slowly saw away at her hands.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona shuddered and looked at Leirivious gratefully. The dog had saved her. She couldn't speak or move thanks to the bindings and gag, but the danger had passed. Her eyes widened when a flash of light filled the room and a goddess stood before her that she hadn't seen in many weeks, one she hadn't thought she'd see again.

Artemis.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Artemis

Artemis appeared in the room looking angrier than anyone had ever seen her before. Her eyes slowly softened when she realized that Eris had already been disposed of, and she crossed over to Iona with a look of relief on her face. "My dear girl," she whispered sorrowfully, quickly releasing Iona and stepping back to allow her to get up and clothe herself. "I'm sorry I didn't get here until now... Eris had strong barriers around the palace."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Iona

As soon as she was free and had a shirt on, Iona embraced Leirivious and kissed each of his heads. "Thank you so much, Leriv. You saved me," she whispered, hugging him again. After a moment she stood and nodded slightly to Artemis. "It's... good to see you again, milady. And thank you for coming to help me. I wouldn't have expected it of you, ma'am."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
Artemis

Artemis nodded and embraced Iona gently. "I'm sorry I held your choices against you, Iona. I was bitter because you chose Mari and not me for your protector. I'm glad you're safe, and I hope we can be friends. But now, come. We must aid your lover." Artemis took Iona's hand and transported them instantaneously to Poseidon's bedchambers, where Athena was still hacking at Ares and ********* and Hermes were destroying Poseidon. Artemis began to help ********* tear Poseidon to bits as Iona went over to comfort and take care of Mari.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona gasped in horror when she realized that Mari had been attacked too, running right over to her and helping her sit up. "Oh, sweetheart... It's okay... I'm so sorry... Did they hurt you?" Iona anxiously draped her jacket over Mari's shoulders, checking her body over for wounds. Her pants looked untouched, so it was safe to say Ares and Poseidon hadn't gotten far. There were no marks on her body, so Iona concluded that Mari was just crying in leftover fear and shame. "It's okay, baby... I'm here now, they won't hurt you... We're safe..." she crooned gently, holding Mari gently and rocking slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Mari began clinging to her lover weakly, her words jumbled and sobbed out in her terror. Her mind could only truly focus on the fact that Poseidon and Ares almost raped her, and that she had been more powerless than ever to stop it. and that it would have been anything but pleasurable. "Th-th-they... I..... m..mm....." She sobbed brokenly, her green eyes wild in fear as her right hand traced her scar for comfort. Mari clung to Iona until she had cried herself into a sate of unconsciousness, her body trembling and sobs still escaping her lips.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona felt sorrow well up in her chest for her lover, tears stinging at her eyes as she kissed Mari's trembling lips softly several times. "I'm so sorry, Mari... I couldn't stop them..." Iona felt Artemis's hand on her shoulder and heard the woman say, "Don't worry. Poseidon, Eris, and Ares will bother you no more. Athena and ********* are coming up with a suitable punishment for the two males in Tartarus now."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena smirked as she, *********, and Hermes finished setting up the punishment of Poseidon and Ares in Tartarus. Truly, all three felt like they had outdone themselves with it. Ares laid unconscious, bound securely to a small, uncomfortable cot. Athena had transformed him into a female. Poseidon was bound nearby, also unconscious. Ares's punishment was that he would be female, and raped constantly by Poseidon, for all time. And Poseidon's punishment was that he would never get pleasure from it. Truly torturous for both parties, especially Ares, who had been the mastermind in their plot for Iona and Mari's destruction. "Ares," Athena murmured into the girl's ear in a singsong voice. "Wake up, dear."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares groaned and griped, "<******** off, Athena... Can't you just ******** stop nagging for two seconds?" His eyes snapped open when he heard a woman's voice saying everything he was saying, rather than his own familiar, rough voice. "What the ********>" he cried as he looked down at himself, struggling against the ropes that bound him. He'd never felt so... weak. So vulnerable. He knew at once that he was human, but the gender change took longer to register. "What the ********?! I'm a... chick?!" he screeched in horror. It wasn't that he was bad looking, but to be turned into a human girl... It was beyond shameful for the proud war god. "O-Okay, Athena, you've had your fun. Haha. Change me back now."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
********* class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center">The goddess of youth giggled as she shook her uncle awake. She was viciously glad that her awful brother and uncle were finally going to get what they deserved. As soon as Poseidon took the bait, he would find himself unable to stop what he was doing. "Uncle," she murmured into his ear, shaking Poseidon to wake him. His powers were null here; if he got violent, he wouldn't be able to harm *********, Hermes, or Artemis. And Athena had placed a temporary but powerful lust compulsion on Ares; Poseidon wouldn't be able to resist.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 am
User Image

Poseidon groaned awake and rolled over in the cot, holding his head as it throbbed. "Uugghhhhh..... *********..... You better have a good reason for this....." The god of the sea snarled at the goddess. Then he saw the bound female, and his face turned into a lustful grin. "I see you have an excellent reason *********." The male said before standing and walking over to the trembling female. He yanked off the ropes and pinned her to a wall, his left hand gripping both her wrists as he pressed his body against her, and forced her to feel his...... obvious arousal. "My dear, aren't you the lucky one? You get a powerful God as a mate right now." Poseidon crooned into her ear and then kissed her neck roughly, his thigh pressed and rubbing beteeen her legs. He didn't know why, but he felt it nessisary to at least ensure the girl be turned on before he began to force himself onto her violently. The God's large hand tore the top of her dress open and began to grope her, his thigh still rubbing lower.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 am
User Image
Ares

Ares shrieked and struggled to shove his uncle away, shaking in rage and horror when he realized he wasn't strong enough to do so. "What the ********?! Is this some kind of ******** joke! H-Hey! Get away from me, Poseidon, come on!! Where are you guys going?!" Ares didn't care much for any of the three immortals now departing from Tartarus, but he knew they had been his only possible way out of what was about to happen. He shuddered in disgust when Poseidon began to try to turn his female form against him, still thrashing and trying to get away. "You idiot, it's Ares! ******** let go of me and let's get out of here!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 am
User Image

Poseidon covered her lips with his own, a shockingly gentle gesture compared to his normal force. He yanked off the rest of her clothing and then shoved himself inside of her, gripping the female tightly to his own body. Slowly, carefully, he began to move, then he went to his normal harsh force, only focused on making himself feel good.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff