Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:47 am
((She's bluffing to see how Monica would react. If they were offended or got preachy about the empire, she would know exactly what she's dealing with. If there was no reaction, she would have to be even more careful.))

"Death." Shadow replied jokingly, and by the tone of her voice, everything she said previously could almost be seen as her telling one big joke. "But seriously, the names Iris. I work for one of these big firms. I'd tell you which, but I'd get fired if I start complaining, and the pay is good. I'm supposed to meet up with some lawyer with some paperwork for a new patent on a good. You know, last minute after hour call. My boss was too busy to drop a name or description either. He just said to meet him here. I tell you though, I don't think I have ever felt so out of place. I'm not the glamorous type, and I don't like so much security. It makes me feel... nervous."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:57 am
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

"I hear anxiety in your voice, my good man.Tsk!" Zil sneered before speaking again, this time, stealthily from behind Mikhael whispering like a lover behind his ear, "Don't you trust my 95% success rate in handling cargo?" Then, like the socially-ignorant idiot he is, Zil slapped Mikhael's rear end and turned around, walking away and saying, "What are you talking about? We always bring firearms! And for Plan B, if anything goes wrong, swan stays with me." He laughed boisterously before heading for the 'special cargo' and saw that the fine white powders in antique vases were secure. He began contacting his 'affiliates'... meaning human trafficking organizations, drug cartel keepers and book smugglers. Zil occasionally bought banned books from them and read up on why Damien would have them burned. It turned out they were ready after all. It was apparently time to head out when two shady characters appeared at the warehouse door.

((★OOC: ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 am
((*Waits patiently*))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Gyaah!" Elizabeth shrieked then covered her mouth at the sound of the word, "Death". Monica inside though was thinking, Oh bother! This isn't even worth my time after all. Now, would those two numb skulls look this way? She thought, crossing her legs and smiling sweetly on the outside, "Oh. What an interesting job. Me, I study. But I have a thing for dancing in these parts late at night" She said before asking, "Wanna go over to the dance floor?"

((OOC: Oh, okay!))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 am
"But we haven't gotten our drinks yet. It would be a waste to leave them after we get them. After all, God only knows what someone could slip in. You can never be too careful as a lady." Shadow said. As if on que, the bartender slid one drink to Monica and another to Shadow. "Oh wow. I'm good!" She smiled, taking a sip of the strawberry banana margarita.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:22 am
((Gone to bed. Goodnight))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 am
Pulling her way out of the man hole Saiyu stood and prushed herself off, her face like a child who had just been given sweets.
"this is amazin....." her sentance fell short as she saw Zil Slap onther males a**, her face splitting into a cheshire grin as the red headed male saunterd off towards a set of crates "well i never knew he was gay...." with a slight giggle Saiyu woundered around the large Cago area, poking her head in and out of boxes and crates, curious about the other cargo shippments.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 pm
*bump*  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:13 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Elizabeth laughed lightly and sipped her drink. "You are good." She said quaintly.

((OOC: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 am
"Why thank you." Shadow replied, noticing a slight change in her tone. "But you know, that's also why I rarely get fruit based drinks like this. Their so delicious, but you can never quite tell how much alcohol is in them because of the flavor." Shadow smiled, looking at her glass. 'Drink it... drink it all...' she thought, 'I doubt you can taste the 150 proof Everclear I asked the bartender to slip in with that double tap, now can you?'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 am
Mikhael rolled his eyes, beginning to speak. "No... its just..." he was cut short by the slap on the a**... which caused him to jump a little, in surprise. he turned around, a slight glare on his face, half serious, half joking. "dammit Zil..." he glanced over, to see Zil's "guests" were there. of course he would do ridiculous stuff like that around them. "that's what i thought too." he said, responding to the one girl's statement. he caught the two figures in his peripheral vision, but didnt do too much to respond. he just made sure he was a little more on guard.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am
Saiyu smiled at the younge male who seemed to be mainly in charge of anything Zil had either forgotten to do or was to lazy himself to check over.
Finding nothing overly interesting within the cago shippments Saiyu meandered her way over to the dark haired male who was still stood by the open man hole, glairing in the direction of the doorway. tilting her head Saiyu stood next to him, also stairing at the two figures, her face holding more curiosity than suspicion
"so...your...in charge of the shipping?" The red heads attempt at convosation couldn't be more obvious, or socialy aquward but to her the more people you knew the better chance of survival on these trips and 'mantis' seemed like a realitivly nice person. Especialy considering the two males she had spent te last 3 hours of her life either fighting or tracking down.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm
((Haha. Of course this would fill up while I was busy. smile ))

Dustin had missed the 'cargo pickup' but knew where everyone was heading, so he drove out there on his motorcycle. The rebel group would have to hurry up if they wanted to get through the Helmshire border before Curfew was imposed. Otherwise, they would have an even harder time sneaking through the Diethelmian Empire.

Damien was a pretty smooth talker and knew what to say to entertain a group of attractive women. They were giggling at something he said when he looked over at Jian. "Hey, why don't you ladies go over there and flirt with my buddy. He doesn't seem to have as much luck with women as I do" he stated with a wink. A couple of the women giggled and went over to Jian to flirt with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm
"Hey there." Jian smiled at the crowd of women who came to him. "What's going on? Did I miss something?" He smiled playfully.

Shadow said nothing and continued to sip on her drink. She noticed the swarm of ladies moving and rubbed her forehead. 'Oh God, please don't let them ruin my evening again.' She thought, but was relieved to see they all went to Jian. 'Oh! Thank goodness! ... Hmm, wow. He has long hair. He's from the... wait. Something about him doesn't sit right with me.' She thought to herself, looking at Jian. "Oh. Excuse me for a second, will you?" Shadow smiled to Monica before getting up and taking her glass with her. 'It won't matter since you'll be drunk in a moment anyway...' She thought as she moved over near Damien to get a better look at Jian.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm
Damien turned his head to see shadow walking over. He motioned himself in front of her and said "oh, hello there. Quite a night, isn't it?" He then looked her up and down. "Well you're looking rather beautiful tonight. What say I buy you a drink and we can get to know each other?" he suggested.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games