Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 pm
"Um, can I not be tortured with him? I kinda work with the guy and I'd rather him not know where I'm ticklish." Remy said cheerily, undressing the woman in his brain. Then he began softly humming to himself for no apparent reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston

~*~

"Normally, speaking without the safety word will get you punished. Seeing as how we haven't started yet, though, you'll have to pay me extra if you want my exclusive service." Being herself, 'extra' most likely meant 'at least double'.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 pm
"Never mind, I'm out, see you all later, maybe." Remy said and swung the chair so he was on his feet and headed out of the club. "Oh yeah, I gotta go get my laundry." Remy said to himself as he headed back to the laundromat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:40 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince was dead tired when he finally finished working on his little projects. Today though was different. He didn't collapse on the floor as usual but he was able to drag his feet all the way to the mechanical chair, pressed the button that led it up to the master bedroom where it properly dumped him on the bed, still dressed in a t-shirt with his jumpsuit down at the waste. He still had his monocle on though, there was grease on his leather-gloved hands and he clenched a wrench tightly as though still contemplating on using it before he officially passed out on his bed. He would most likely wake up early and have no chance to kidnap Ash. However, luck would have it that his super computer was also super annoying. It would pat Prince's shoulder with a mechanical arm, rant about how the day would be not being able to kidnap Ash and even threatening not to serve breakfast to late risers before it would toss Prince off his own bed and cause him to fight with the thing, threatening in return to reprogram it and replace it with a sleeker, hotter, new model complete with the bedroom voice function and all that. It was quite odd seeing the former wonder boy argue with his own machines. So now that Prince was still fast asleep, he dreamed soundly... that there would be a time skip soon so he can put his master plan into motion. That was all he wanted right now... A gracious timeskip.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 pm
"See ya!" Aaron said quickly before rushing out of the place, running full speed home. Swearing under his breath at Remy's stupidity and how he wore that suit was Bea's.
((Time skip)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 am
((No, Kinky Time Skip. ;D ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 am
((You want a kinky timeskip??? LOLZ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 am
[-timeskip approved. smile next day. Oh, and aya...send me the profile for Dahlia; I do not have time to find her again...-]

User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel woke the next morning extra early, and she got dressed quickly. After doing such, she headed out, telling her mother why exactly she was leaving early. She then went on to hurry toward the store, hoping she could get there and back before Prince woke up. Hopefully, she would make it. She hurried into the building as she reached it, buying the dvds Bea had instructed her to get before paying and hurrying back home. Of course, she would have to meet with her friend later, but for now, she needed to just get these home before she wound up getting kidnapped...again.

Really? Again?

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 am
((You ish lucky Ay has access to RPN shiz. I'mma go retrieve it))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Remy woke up with a yawn and sat up to check his clock. Nah, still too early. I doubt any loose women will be up now. The super-perv thought with a yawn. So he got up, used the bathroom and then went back to sleep without any hesitation.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 pm

~*~

Thank god she didn't have to service them. It was humiliating enough associating with those morons on a day to day basis in her henching life. She didn't need them bothering her in her private life as well! The rest of that day was hazy. She followed the motions, getting payed to whip up and humiliate other customers, all so she could return to that dinky little apartment she couldn't stand. Again, she couldn't help but wonder why she did everything she did. It wasn't like the pros outweighed the cons, or like anyone she liked would notice her. Such mental complains continued on and on for the entire day, only haulting after Bea submitted to sleep once more.

The next day, she was up early, as usual. Today she decided to dress a little different, putting on a black corset and matching mini-skirt. (Obviously, she wore undershorts underneath. There was no point in giving anybody a peep show if she had to do some flips or something, right?) She put on also matching boots, ones made with surprisingly flexible fabric. Upon finishing with all of that, she tied her hair up in the usual ponytail before heading out, cellphone in hand as she texted Prince to alert him of her soon to be arrival once more. The way she grinned and blushed made it seem like little cartoony hearts would start popping up above her head at any given moment.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm
Gigi woke the next morning with a raging headache. "Dammit. Knew I shouldn't have gone to that third bar," she groaned. Reluctantly, knowing she was going to be put on meter maid duty yet again, she got out of bed, put on her uniform, and got a slice of toast to eat on her way to the station. She roared out of her driveway and down the street on her Harley, disobeying traffic laws for once in her life by leaving her helmet in the backpack she carried over one shoulder. It wasn't like she could get a ticket. After all, she was the officer who gave them out.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:26 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

The boisterous sound of an alarm clock woke Princey up and made him fall off his bed as his supercomputer began to say "Time for breakfast, oh glorious prince." He twitched an eye and said to it, "Shut up" before he officially got out of bed and took a bath, getting fully-dressed and ready for the day once he started heading down the stairs to the lair's dining hall. That was when the supercomputer spoke up again, "You have a text message, dear prince." "Tell me" Prince said simply before the computer read Bea's text message to him. When he was downstairs already though, he took his cellphone which was plugged to the computer and began texting her back that she was just in time for breakfast.

"Prepare a breakfast for two. Maybe just some pancakes. I'm craving something sweet." Prince confessed.

"You didn't say the magic word"

At this, Prince cocked his head and pursed his lips as though thinking about what he could do to the computer before he said loudly, "Shut down"

"I'm sorry. What is it, dear prince?"

"I can shut you down with a simple command. So quit fooling around and do what you're told" Prince seemed pretty upset so the computer stopped talking and started readying breakfast. Of course, Prince had some pending projects like android maidservants for the lair so he didn't have to get his food from the kitchen himself every single time. Kidnapping Ash though, was a priority that couldn't be set aside.
((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am

~*~

As Bea had said, she quickly arrived at the secret lair, her thoughts filled with merriment at the thought of being alone with Prince for at least a little while. No doubt he'd ruin it by somehow getting all mushy about the thought of Ash and start praising her as if she were goddess incarnate. But for now, Bea was content. Upon coming upstairs and noticing the grumpy look about him, she asked softly as her smile faded somewhat, "What's the matter, Boss?" Like every other day, she tried to be as attentive as possible, supportive of his desires and goals even if she didn't always agree with them. "Is your back aching? Do you need a massage? Or is Supercomputer being a smartass again?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 pm
((Merry Early Christmas everyone! XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games