Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 pm
Grappleomon snatched up a Troopmon and proceeded to swing it around like a rag doll as he spun in place to smack down several others using the one he was holding as a bludgeoning implement before leaping into yet another crowd of the dumbfounded digimon. He whacked down a few more of the Troopmonz with their comrade before finally tossing it over his shoulder off a steep cliff into a snowdrift and continued on his way, pounding on the rest of the Troopmonz with his fists and sending them flying with powerful kicks.

Meanwhile, the Hyougamon and Snow Goblimon that were better camouflaged to conceal themselves in the snow started popping up around Shiro brandishing their icicle and wooden clubs. The ice ogres and goblins quickly surrounded Shiro and began taking swings at him. Nearly half of them were rapidly thrown aside as an airborne Troopmon came careening into them after having been punted by Grappleomon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:36 pm
Shiro had blinked, raising an eyebrow when he saw himself surrounded by the newly hidden and now revealing themselves Digimon, and just sighed, glancing at them lightly ~Adult and Child Level... still, being surrounded sucks.~ he thought, until he rolled out of the way of incoming clubs after the helpful save from Grappleomon had happened "alright then... Trace, ON!" he intoned, before forming the Grand Hammer once more, and proceeded to let it grow double in size for a moment, and began spinning around to slam the hammer into the various ice-type virus digimon "Batter up, ya damned punks!" he said while trying to send em flying via Home Run style batting and all.

Agnimon just sweatdropped at Shiro and shook his head as patamon poped his head out to look at Shiro from within the Xros Loader ".... well, least he's not acting too crazy yet."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 pm
Naturally, being bludgeoned by Shiro's Grand Hammer quickly put an end to the Snow Goblimon and Hyougamon that were still standing in close proximity to him, causing quite a lot of them to become transformed into bright pinpoints of light up in the sky as they were whacked into the distance only to land several kilometers away to become buried once again in the snow if they somehow managed to survive the initial impact and the sudden fall. Of course, now that Shiro's presence had been detected by the remnants of the Bagra Empire, the Troopmonz began closing in on him so they could lock their weapons on him and fire off a few shots before Grappleomon managed to catch up to them. Some of them fell back to form a defensive perimeter just so they could try to slow Grappleomon down while the rest of their number focused their assault on Shiro since he was their primary target. This, of course, backfired quite spectacularly as Grappleomon unleashed his Lion Beast Killing Wave to simply mow down the entire defensive line with a gravitationally charged whirlwind blast off of his fist that literally pulled the Troopmonz into it as it ripped them apart. A few of the remaining Hyougamon and Snow Goblimon also got caught up in the blast which rapidly subsided before it could reach Shiro. At that point, Grappleomon was able to actually meet up with Shiro as he continued to pummel the nearby Troopmonz that hadn't been obliterated by his previous attack.

"These weaklings really seem to have it in for you," the beast man remarked as he smashed a Troopmon's face into the snow with his fist. "They're really not too bright, are they?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Shiro sighed and shrugged a bit "i think they're under orders to attack me wherever i go, or at least that's what everyone thinks, i'm just inclined to agree at this point." he said, before whirling around and slamming the Hammer down onto a Goburimon's head as if playing whack-a-digmon and all before frowning "then again what they lack in brains they have in numbers, gah, there's just little end here!"

Patamon spoke up from the Xros Loader "then use something that can wipe em out all at once!"

Shiro blinked, beofre looking to a nearby mountain, and smirking "heh... why not. hey, get ready to duck and cover!" he shouted to Grappleomon, before charging a LOT of Prana/Mana into the Grand Hammer, causing it to grow to 10 times it's size, and the prongs to snap off and begin creating a huge giant golden energy hammer made of gravitational energy "GRAND... CRUSHER!!!!!" he shouted, before proceeding to jump in the air, and spin around at a decent speed, before shouting "ORRRRYYYYYAAAAAAAA~!" and proceeded to send the giant Hammer flying right for the mountain, the gravitational energies crackling like golden lightning while they helped accelerate the hammer forward to cause some more havoc.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 am
The mountain crumbled from the impact of Shiro's Grand Crusher and the resulting avalanche consumed what remained of the Troopmon, Hyougamon and Snow Goblimon that hadn't already been severely bludgeoned by Shiro or Grappleomon. The Yukidarumon and Mojyamon that resided in the vicinity of the snow fields had fled when the initial fighting had started so they were clear of the avalanche, but Grappleomon was caught right in the middle of it along with Shiro. And, while it wasn't a problem for Grappleomon who could repel the ice, rocks, and snow with the gravitational distortions produced by the rotation of his turbines, it was a much more dangerous position for a human. So, the beast man did the made the obvious heroic gesture and grabbed the kid to use the gravitational distortions to shield them both from the avalanche until it was over and they could dig themselves back to the surface.

"That was a pretty gutsy move there kid," Grappleomon said to Shiro while they waited for the thundering of the collapsing mountain to subside. "Totally crazy, but devastatingly effective. You've got some pretty impressive moves."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 am
Shiro chuckled a bit while rubbing his cheek lightly "what can i say, i can specialize from single hit attacks to mass area damage, plus, i'm not fully human anyway." he said lightly, moving his tail out fomr under his cloak and putting it back under there as Grottomon spoke up from within Shiro's mind ~heh... taking down a mountain to crush your enemies.. perfect! you definately passed the Trial of Earth. when you get a chance revive me would ya?~ SHiro mentally nodded, and lightly tilted his head" you know, you're the first person, human or digimon, to actually not yell at me for brazen crazy moves like that." he grinned lightly "i think we can get along well in that case." he mentioned while moving a hand up towards the seal on his arm, about to unseal Agnimons' gift so he could create some fire blazes to blast them out once the ice and snow stopped tumbling and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm
"Well, you might want to think it through a little more before the next time so you don't get crushed in the aftermath of your own attack pulling stunts like that, but otherwise I'd say you seem to know what you're doing," the beast man told him. Of course, Grappleomon's body armor was covered in numerous small nicks and scratches. And there were plenty of scars concealed beneath his fur with plenty of fresh wounds covering his body, but the beast man didn't pay them any notice. It was a small price to pay for the pursuit of justice.

Eventually, the shifting ground that had fallen over them began to settle until it gradually came to a reasonable standstill. "Well then, I guess that's our cue to start digging," Grappleomon declared once he was satisfied that the avalanche had gone quiet.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hn," Crystal slowly opened her eyes as she finally started to wake up again. At least this time she felt properly rested. She stood up on the tree branch and stretched her arms up over her head to help shake off some of her fatigue.

"Feeling better now?" Crystal very nearly fell out of the tree right then and there when she heard Taiki calling up to her. Oh right, Xros Heart was still occupying the resort too, weren't they? As it was, she did slip up enough that she nearly plummeted off the branch and just barely managed to catch herself with her legs so that she was hanging upside down like a rather awkward bat.

"Well, I'm definitely feeling more awake now," she called down to him as she just kind of hung there for a few more seconds before pulling herself back up so she could jump down properly. Once she had managed that, she was able to land lightly on her feet.

"You've certainly become awfully jumpy lately," Zapmon immediately teased her partner for such a dramatic overreaction.

"Shut up," Crystal glared at her. "I just woke up."

Zapmon said nothing, but she was damn sure that if it had been Shiro or anyone else who came to check up on Crystal, she wouldn't have been in nearly so much of a panic about it. The only reason she was caught so badly by surprise was because it was Taiki.

"Anyway," Taiki decided to interrupt before the discussion started getting too silly. "Nene has figured out how the remnants of the Bagra Empire have been getting to such widely spread out areas to intercept you and Shiro so easily."

"Some kind of teleportation, right?" Crystal looked over at him. "I kind of figured as much after Duskmon got away this morning."

"It's not just that," Taiki told her. "The method they've been using is also connected to the old Bagra Empire's headquarters. That castle used to have surveillance monitoring the whole digital world. If someone has managed to get that place running again, then they can track Shiro anywhere."

"Well, they've been doing that already," Crystal responded. "He can take care of himself. He doesn't take care of himself, but he can. I can't back down on my decision now. Besides, he'd just resent me for babysitting him again."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm
Shiro chuckled a bit, and nodded lightly while swiping a bit of data on the tattoo, before unleahsing in a small burst of fire into Agnimon's armor, and proceeded to form a medium sized fireball into hand and proceeded t start hollowing out a larger area for them to work, and then began to direct the fireball to blast upwards to create a hole for them to climb out of. "true, i guess i should've created some winged sandals or something to make me fly above the mess." he shrugged "kinda forgot i nthe heat of getting rid off the annoyances."

Patamon noticed the scars lightly "you must've been through a lot of battles..."

Shiro just let his eyes soften, and shook his head before resumed holding up his emotional mask and continued workingo n getting them out at a quick pace, given that the fireball was concentrated yet large enough to work with.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm
"Those who have strength should wield that strength for the sake of protecting those who are too weak to defend themselves against adversity," Grappleomon stated simply. He concentrated on keeping the tunnel hollowed out with his gravitational distortions so that the pressure wouldn't cause them to be crushed by the changes in pressure while Shiro was digging them a path out from under the avalanche. The fire was hot enough that it evaporated the ice into steam so even though visibility was gradually being reduced they weren't at risk of the tunnel flooding under their feet.

*~*~*~*~*

"So, did you have any other plans for today?" Taiki suddenly asked Crystal.

"I suppose not," Crystal answered. "Those kind of got tossed out when I decided to separate from Shiro."

"Alright, so get your digimon together and you can come with us," Taiki told her. "After everything that's happened between you and Shiro, you could probably use a change of scenery."

Crystal blinked. And nodded dumbly. And glanced at Zapmon. Her partner only shrugged with an expression that said 'don't look at me, it wasn't my idea' before hovering over to perch on her shoulder.

"He's right you know," was all Zapmon could say. "We could all probably use a change of scenery. The resort is nice and all, but we're here all the time. It's good to get out and go someplace different sometimes."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:36 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, understanding that pretty well, given he felt the same way, just he wasn't one about justice, he was more practical, and defended everyone he could that needed it, and to hell with himself given he didn't really feel worthy much of living if he couldn't do that and all "understandable. i'm honestly the same way." he said, chuckling a bit while looking up, and proceeding to close his eyes, and then clenched his fists, causing the fireball to blow outwards, leaving a large enough tunnel for them to be able to jump out and not compromise their position and the integrity of the small cave they had and all, lightly focusing a bit and reinforcing his legs readying to jump out, once the steam cleared out he proceeded to jump out of the hole and lightly landed with a roll to avoid getting dumped back in the hole after. "Should be alright now! i don't see any problems~!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm
Grappleomon emerged from the tunnel after Shiro, although once his gravitational distortions were no longer in place to support the interior from the external pressure the tunnel quickly collapsed as the layer of ice and snow quickly resettled into place to fill the gap. From the looks of it, the Troopmon, Hyougamon, and Snow Goblimon that had been caught up in the avalanche had most likely been crushed as there didn't appear to be any left on the surface.

Grappleomon calmly cracked his knuckles. "Well, I guess that's that then. The enemy has been vanquished."

He glanced over at Shiro. "So, I take it you must have come here to cut across the snow fields on your way somewhere, right? You certainly look dressed for it," he added as he looked over Shiro's outfit. "Anyway, if that's the case, then you've still got quite a long walk ahead of you."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal went off to go collect the rest of her team so she could regroup with Taiki and the others to find out where they were all headed off to since Taiki hadn't mentioned a destination to her. Then again, she hadn't thought to ask until she'd already agreed and went off to look for her digimon so that was kind of her own fault. Even so, she still wondered what he must have been thinking. As such, she was more than just a little surprised to find that Taiki and Shoutmon had apparently enlisted Hououmon to provide them with aerial transportation to their destination by the time she found them. It just happened to be the very same Hououmon that was also part of Crystal's Team Epoch and also one of the largest flight capable digimon in the vicinity apart from Imperialdramon. In other words, unlike Sparrowmon, Hououmon could carry everyone without too much effort.

"So, uh, where are we headed?" Crystal asked as she joined the rest of the assorted humans and the handful of digimon that were riding outside of the Xros Loaders.

"You'll see when we get there," Taiki assured her. He was being suspiciously secretive about all this.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:17 pm
Shiro just nodded a bit as he put the armor back in the seal lightly stretching a bit sighing "that's true, i was on my way to meet with a fellow ally to get some information on finding a MailBirdramon." he sighed lightly, pulling out a map and looking it over before glancing around "che... then again this mess did screw up my sense of direction again." he just sighed tiredly and rubbed the back of his head "jeez... you'd think they'd learn to leave me alone..." of course he muttered mentally ~i mean.. i -am- strong, am i not?~ he thought to himself, before shaking his head ~meh.. need to think of the present, not the past.~

Kudamon lightly popped out of the Xros Loader and wrapped herself around Shiro's hoodie covered neck lightly, shivering "well that's just great, guess we wander around till we find the wastelands that leads to the Machine Metropolis?"

Shiro nodded lightly, rolling his shoulders a small bit, twitching his fox ears under the hoodie "looks like it." he then looked to Grappleomon, nodding a bit "thanks for saving me, both from the idiots ambushing me as well as the avalanche."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm
"Don't mention it," Grappleomon replied. Listening to the conversation between Shiro and his digimon, the beast was able to deduce where they might have been headed before the ambush. "So, that must mean you were trying to catch up with Blue Flare's general. I saw him fly past here yesterday. Well, if you got disoriented by the fight, I suppose I could guide you across the snow fields as far as the wasteland. You kind of buried the usual path, but as long as we keep pointed in the right direction we can still get there without it."

*~*~*~*~*

Hououmon took to the sky and departed from the resort with his passengers. Crystal took in a deep breath of fresh air and flopped down on the avian digimon's feathered back as though it were no different from stretching out on a huge grass field. She really did enjoy flying and it was fun to watch as the clouds passed by overhead. She sat up in surprise and made a small quiet noise when Hououmon seemed pass purposefully right through a low cloud while continuing on his way.

"It looks like she's having fun," Shoutmon commented.

"That's a relief," Akari leaned back and hugged Cutemon to her chest. "After what happened this morning I was afraid she might also lose herself in an emotional slump."

"I don't think so," Zenjirou remarked. "She seems way more leveled headed than that."

Crystal sat up and eyed them. "Quit talking about me like I can't hear you. We aren't going that fast."

"Zenjirou's right though," noted Taiki. "You value the ability of people to be true to themselves so you wouldn't lose yourself over something like this."

Zapmon grinned. "Thankfully, Crystal's sense of self is way better than her sense of direction. She loses that all the time."

Crystal rolled her eyes at her partner and the leaned back to stretch out on Hououmon's feathers again. "My navigational skills might not be perfect, but I still manage to get where I'm going eventually. And, on the whole, I always tend to end up where I'm meant to be, so I think it works out alright."

"Where you're meant to be?" Zenjirou began to puzzle over Crystal's chosen statement.

"The place isn't what's important," Crystal explained. "It's the people who matter. I've always believed that friendship is what's most important. Being able to trust in others and have them trust me in return. At the age I was at when I realized that, most kids only wanted to have friends as a quantifier of how popular they were. I could sense that they didn't really care about each other. I avoided those sorts of people and found others who valued friendship the same way I do. When I became a digidestined, it was easy to see that most digimon value that quality more than most humans. It was easy for me to relate to them. And, through them, I met even more people I could honestly consider to be my friends. Digimon and the digital world, in all of its numerous incarnations, helps to bring people together. Even people who, under different circumstances, might never have even met each other simply because they live in different places... or different dimensions. And it hurts to think that Shiro might be closing himself off to all that because of his past. No one should have to feel so alone."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm
Shiro nodded lightly while holding up a map "i have a map an ally gave me, but as i said, without landmarks to point me in the right direction, well... hopelessly lost sounds about right." he sighed, and scratched along Kudamon's chin affectionately allowing the fox digimon to purr lightly "not to mention there might be more idiots waiting near the border between here and the Wastelands, if i know my luck with these things."

Kudamon pondered things, before sighing herself "why not reload Coronamon, and use that Card Crystal gave you?"

Shiro blinked, and tilted his head, pondering it "hmmh... you know, that's not a bad idea, it'd let me rest my legs, plus we can be warm while our guide here leads us along." he said, handing the map to Grappleomon, and pulled out his Xros Loader "Reload: Coronamon!" he shouted as the little digimon popped forth, looking a bit apprehensive while Shiro pulled out the digivolution card "Kaaadou SLASH! Digivolution Plugin-S HATSUDO!" he shouted as he swiped the card through his modified Xros Loader, and unleashing the energy of digivolution into Coronamon, causing her to go wide-eyed as she felt her strength rise quickly "Coronamon... SHINKA!" she shouted in response, the egg covering her as her data ripped apart, the framework quickly rebuilding itself and switching to more a four-legged stance, and eventually Coronamon would be reborn as "Firamon!"

Kudamon giggled, grinning a bit while Shiro took up a perch on Firamon's back "see? much better right Shiro-kun?"

Shiro just chuckled a bit and snuggled a bit into Firamon's fur to make her blush a bit "warm and comfy that's for sure." he then looked over to Grappleomon "leade the way, please." he asked kindly, smiling, even if he was still hiding his true emotions deep within his mask again.

Centralized break.. Scene Change Hatsudo!

Tactimon frowned when he looked at the screens showing Shiro and Grappleomon together, but he shook his head "so long as that justice loving fool doesn't become a permanent part of the boy's team he will be a useful pawn... otherwise he will be an obstacle in my way." he then switched a screen on his left, still seeing Duskmon out of comission he shrugged to himself, and dismissing them both "it seems i will have to speed up the boy's... training." he chuckled to himself, and turned, walking off to go work on that, as well as a few special projects he could send out against the boy.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:51 pm
"Ah, so you must know Team Epoch's general," Grappleomon took the map and folded it up without even bothering to look at it. He then began to trudge through the snow, confident that he was traveling in the right direction. "She was here once with Xros Heart during a terrible blizzard back when this was still just the Snow Zone. Those kids seriously weren't dressed properly for the cold and I had to drag them out of the storm so they didn't freeze to death. It's good to know that some of you humans have better sense than that."

*~*~*~*~*

"You must really care about Shiro," noted Akari.

"Of course I do," Crystal responded with a heavy sigh. "But I really hate seeing him the way he is now. And now I'm all out of options for how I might have been able to help him. I just hope his digimon will be able to find a way to get through to him. He's been like this for so long now I just want for there to be some way for him to really be okay again. For him to be able to smile and really mean it. I wish there was more I could do for him, but it's impossible as long as he doesn't want to be helped."

"Well," Taiki said. "You won't be able to help him in the future as long as you're burdened with guilt about not being able to help him now. You've got to be able to forgive yourself so you can try again once he's willing to let you, right?"

"Right," Crystal responded slowly. "It's never easy though."

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games