Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:58 pm
"You're the one that said you wanted to use your possibly last moments doing something you wanted to do." Adrian said calmly. "Just going to...give me a kiss and leave it at that? I certainly have no plans on dying any time soon, but I did the same thing." he admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck rather awkwardly. "More like...I don't know, I just didn't want you to be so down in the dumps like that. Ah, I should have just kept my mouth shut until I thought this out more..." he said with a bit of a frustrated sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:06 pm
"Well if I didn't snap during the fight, I would have been killed." Amaya told him in a calm tone as she sighed. "Besides, now didn't seem like the greatest time to be discussing it with you since you got yourself a crazy stalker. What did you expect me to do?" She asked, giving him a dry look.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 pm
"I don't know, I was just expecting some sort of...acknowledgement, at least. And she's not following me around twenty four-seven, she's not my stalker yet." Adrian pointed out. "Is that why you didn't say anything? You're worried she's gonna fly off the handle or something out of jealousy?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm
"You don't think she wouldn't?" Amaya asked as she raised her eyebrows. "Yes Adrain, I like you if that's the acknowledgement you're looking for, but I have a daughter, a young daughter that would be a great target if Orion flies off the handle and wants to keep me out of the way. I'd rather not put her in that position, so I stepped back." She told him, now going over to her bed and sitting down.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:23 pm
"Amaya, I wouldn't let anything happen to her; you know that." Adrian said as he rested his hands on her bed and looked her in the eye. "I'm turning her down for good in a few hours, and if she still tries to pull anything, I'll fight her off every time. I'm man enough to take responsibility for my own crap and keep her from hurting you or Calista." he said firmly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:36 pm
"You know I'm not worried about her coming after me, don't you?" Amaya asked as she raised an eyebrow in question. She thought she had made it clear she was able to handle herself by this point. "And I know you wouldn't but you should be able to understand that I'd worry about her anyway. She's small and she doesn't know what's dangerous and what isn't." She told him as she sighed.

((Bed time. XP Sorry!))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 pm
Adrian sighed in defeat, pointed ears drooping again. "You're right, it's only fair for you to worry about Calista...Just...I hope you'll reconsider for if and when I get Shiva off my back...This may be a slightly more comfortable hell, but it's still hell. You should get your smiles where you can take 'em I say." he said before leaving the room to go write some more.

((Good luck on the test!))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 am
((Thanks))

Amaya sighed once Adrian left and returned out to the couch, joining Kierra once more. She didn't mind watching Aladdin again, just so long as she could relax for a little while.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm
((Still studying for the test? Or is that over now? If so, how'd it go?))

"Just when I think things are starting to go my way, something has to happen to ******** it up...God I hope she's not actually going to be a psycho stalker...." Adrian sighed to himself, wanting OrShiva to show up already just so he could reject her and get it over with.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:00 pm
((I was. Just got back from the test. I did alright. Think I got most of the questions right.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:11 pm
(yay for anatomy!)

Kierra watched Adrian walk past her. He seemed...upset. She then saw Amaya come back to watch tv. It was obvious they'd had a disagreement about something. She sat there in silence for a few more mintues before her collar beeped, signaling her to go meet Jabir for something. Kierra jumped at the sound,"I-I have to go. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Hearing Kierra's collar beep, Amaya nodded to Kierra, though she didn't move to get up. The girl knew where the door was. Cracking her neck once more, Amaya settled down on the couch a bit more, continuing the movie since she really didn't have an issue with watching it again.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 pm
Orion waited at the door, Shiva nagging inside her head for her to go ahead and knock and get it over with. She had come to accept that Adrian wouldn't return her feelings, and was ready - hopefully - for the face-to-face confrontation regarding said feelings.

Smith saw Avondale walk into the house and raised an eyebrow. "My match is... when?"

Avondale waved a hand dismissively. "Not you, boy. The girl. I have her scheduled against the little demon-Freak she's crushing on, an exhibition match since I couldn't get Sikes to agree to a deathmatch. But you know how she gets, she'll end up killing him anyway."

Smith raised both eyebrows, matching his forehead as he decided then to go ahead with his little subterfuge without Orion's go-ahead. "Very well. However, I withdraw my Declaration from Amaya. I know for a fact you haven't scheduled that fight yet. And, in addition, I call the Right of Declaration on every Mutate in the Arena, present or future, except myself, Shiva, Orion, Amaya, and Adrian."

Avondale stared at Smith for several minutes, one eye twitching slowly. "You're going to die for this. I don't care if you think it will work, you're going to die for this."

Avondale turned around and left the house in a fury. Smith had, with Avondale's own rules, effectively protected the Freaks he'd not declared against, while at the same time forcing Shiva from every possible match except those two that Sikes controlled. Well. Shutterbug was due to arrive that afternoon. Smith would go on the chopping block before too long.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm
Umm...when you two are talking....could you tell Adrian I said goodbye?" Kierra then walked out of the house and back to her "cage". She never reffered to her house as a house. It was her cage. A nicely furnished one, but still a cage. Jabir was waiting by the door for her and motioned for her to follow him so they could do some training.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 pm
((IIII'm going to assume she's going to knock eventually, soooo...))

"That'd be for me." Adrian called as he got up from his bed when he heard the eventual knock on the door, not even glancing at Amaya as he walked past to answer it. "Yeeeeaaahhhh, I think we need to have a talk...Hopefully one that'll go better than last time...." he said stepping onto the porch next to Shiva and closing the door behind him. He'd already effectively dropped a drama bomb between Amaya, he didn't need to fan the flames by making her watch and listen in on anything that followed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games