Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hope does not exist..."

On top of 109 building, Chaos observes the crowds before Ankhseram suddenly appear by the black clouds. Earlier, Ankhseram sensed discord, caused him to investigate and found the answer. Chaos didn't react to sense life and death god, "A Son of Reaper came to reap me," he said in sarcasm tone, but Ankhseram didn't look pleased as he glared at him with red eyes. "Very funny, but until I found out that-" "That you and your brothers are Sons of Pale Horseman, and nephews of War, Famine, and Pestilence," Chaose finished the sentences, causing Ankhseram widen his eyes. He scowled at God of Discord, "So you knew about my father and my uncles!" he shouted at him in anger. Chaos turned around to face him, but remain calculated to face reaper son, "All death gods knew who your father is, your father is a foolish to seal your uncles and lied to his own sons about himself. He should have agreed with his younger brothers to start the apocalypse earlier," he insulted Death and this angered Ankhseram as his red eyes glowed, "Shut! Up! Father may be lied to me and my younger brothers about himself, but he would never do that! He have moral towards humanity," he raised his voice, nearly use his death pillar magic that could wipe out everyone around. Chaos seems amused of his rage, "Did he?" he questioning him, which Ankhseram loosen his rage and leaves him questioning about Death's past before sealed his uncles.

"... All will sink into discord."

Chaos Ankhseram

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:51 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

Looking around for the target they were hunting down,since Kid needed to get rid of some annoyance from lack of fighting,he had Liz and Patti,who were already in their weapon forms,he continued his hunt before noticing two figures on top of a building he grew curious and summoned his skateboard and floated up to the building and stepped onto the roof.
Kid realized that one of the figures was his brother.
Liz and Patti changed back into their human forms and walked over to Kid's brother and the demonic looking figure with their meister.
"What's going on here?"asked Kid,who was confused.
"Y-Yikes! Th-That big guy is creepy!"cried Liz.
Patti just laughed at her sister's fear filled voice.

...perfect balance is key to everything.

(Ahhhh...please forgive me on how this came out...it was the first thing that came to my mind...)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hope does not exist..."

Chaos took a notice on Kid as he remain calculated, "Two sons of Pale Horseman," he said to both brothers, "If the second son of Death lives, he will agreed of that apocalypse," he mentioned Asura, which Ankhseram scowled about his kishin brother. Ankhseram knew Death won't tell Kid about himself, so he have to spill the bean, "Kid, this is Chaos, God of Discord. By the way, father is hiding his d*mn secret again, we have our three uncles, who father sealed them before we exist. We are Sons of Pale Horseman, who is one of Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," he told his youngest brother about themselves as Pale Horseman's son and nephews of Red, White, and Black Horsemen. Chaos chuckled as he flipped his wing to take the flight, "Soon, the Apocalypse will arrive when the time comes. Humanity will be lost to the both darkness and discord," he spoken to them as he predict the apocalypse. Ankhseram glared at him with his madness of bravery begin to spread, "Like h*ll we would meet our ruthless uncles for first time, and father never gave me a real reason about sealing War, Famine, and Pestilence!?" he yelled at him angrily for meeting their uncles, even Death never told his son his reason about sealing three remaining Horsemen.

Chaos Ankhseram

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:18 pm

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

Listening to Ankhseram,Kid froze from the info about him and his two older brothers were the sons of the pale horsemen.
"I-I knew he was hiding something...I didn't expect it to be this!"said Kid,shocked.
Liz grew shocked at the news and didn't know quite what to say about it.
Patti on the other hand just looked curious about the horsemen of the apocalypse.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:15 am
User Image

User Image

"Hope does not exist..."

"Yeah, I thought the same when I found out, then father briefly told me that he doesn't want us to find out. I'm suspecting Asura knew when he found out on his own," said Ankhseram about themselves as Sons of Pale Horseman. Chaos crossed his upper limbs arms, while bottom of his right hand pointing at sons of reaper, "Your father is good at keeping his own family a secret about his own brothers, you both don't know about him. Till then..." he said to them before he disappeared in flame. Ankhseram glared at the spot where Chaos disappeared with his glowing red eyes.

Chaos Ankhseram

LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:13 pm

User Image

Looking at his brother,Kid sighed.
"Why does he not trust us?"asked Kid under his breath."Anyway...is there a way we can keep our uncles from being released?"
"Y-Yeah...can we keep the apocalypse from happening?"asked Liz as she was shaking.
Patti laughed at her sister and just in general.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:25 am
Ankhseram

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ankhseram listened to his younger brother as he crossed his arm and think, "Because father was afraid of what we think of him if we discovered about himself," he replied to Kid and looked up the blue sky. He looked at him and Thompson Sisters, even he didn't understood why Patti laugh, "I don't know how to prevent our uncles to be released, one of girl with Xehanort's essence said he will locate where our uncles sealed. I might guess father knew how to prevent it. By the way, father's soul bound is broken, so he can walk out of Death City," he explained and guessed Death might knew about preventing their uncles release. He casually added about Death's soul bound to Death City was broken. Ankhseram wanted to seek Hades, but he doubt Lord of the Underworld knew about it and Death's secret.

Ankhseram
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm

User Image

upon hearing Ankhseram's reason as to why their father keeps secrets from them,made him sigh.
"Of course he would think that..."he said.
Upon hearing about his father's soul bound being broken,it took him a few minutes to actually process the words he had just heard.
"How did that happen?!"he asked in surprise.
Liz was surprised to hear about that too,but kept calm as she checked her nails.
"Geez Kid...calm down...isn't this a good thing?"she asked.
Patti started laughing at Kid's reaction.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:45 pm
Ankhseram

"Sorceress broke it with her spell and controlled him, however after freeing father, he's no longer bound to Death City," he explains to him, just as Death's voice linked to both Kid and Ankhseram, "Hi Ankhseram and Kid! I found the Key's location!" Death called out in their thought, that made Ankhseram jumped. Ankhseram scowled and rubbed his head, "D*mnit father, don't just announce like that!" he shouted, but when he heard Key as his mind went in process. He widen his eyes, "Wait the minute, you found the Key's location," he spoken out, unknownist to him, Arachne's spider kept the eyes on them in the shadow, caused her to snickered.

Ankhseram
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:05 pm

User Image

Jumping from his father's voice,Kid groaned.
"Must you always do that?"asked Kid with a sigh."Where is it?"
Liz and Patti listened to the conversation,while Patti giggled at the two brother's reactions.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:22 pm
Ankhseram

"It's at Masyaf, but you will meet two future kids. They can help you, and we need to hurry, the darkness is appear to be overcome. I have to cut this short, something made original olympian corrupted might lead it to Mt. Olympus," he informed them, which Ankhseram widen his eyes. Ankhseram looked at Kid and Thompson Sisters, he places his hand on them with stern expression, "Hold your breath," he said as they all disappeared in black smoke to Masyaf.

Ankhseram
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 pm

User Image

Sighing about the situation,Kid,Liz and Patti did as we're told,Kid and Liz were actually surprised that Patti listened,as they disappeared in the smoke.

LiefAngel223
Crew

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:25 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Former Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Singing is one of my talent...

The white light appeared near Hachiko statue as Miku sat down against it with eyes closed. She can hear people chattering, so her eyes slowly open with drowsy expression. She slowly got up and looked around and realized she's in Shibuya. "I heard there is trouble in Olympian, no wonder I couldn't sense your own goddess power, but left of Harmony," said Joshua as he sat on the chair looking at her with a smirk. Miku lifted her head and turned her head towards a Composer. She and Joshua have a lot of friendly history together, such as being god and balancing their powers, even pass a message to learn an information. She felt Cosmos' power within her, she remembered Chaos appeared and nearly killed her, but Cosmo saved her by implanting a crystal into her body before she sent her away. She was sad about Cosmos sacrifice, so she looked at Joshua, "Cosmo-sama implant her crystal into my body, so I can use goddess power temporary. I have to use it wisely. Joshua-san, did you know about-" "Know about Daichi Nanashi, yes. that Daemon King is a lot of trouble. He viewed human being as food source, and slaughter anyone get in his way. However, since he robbed your own goddess power and dethrone your title as queen, which mean he stole Arigane's throne and did something to you. I find him very strange that he mated with human woman, and results of birth of his sons," he replied to her with a smirk, fully aware of Daichi's tacky plan, and find him strange. Miku grew concern about this, but she have to agree to Joshua about Daichi's strangeness that he has two half daemon and half human sons, Atticus and Desmond. She wondered about Daichi relationship with human woman, and why he viewed human as food source. She gazed her teal eyes at Composer, "He has Olympian Keyblade, that keyblade robbed my power. I think whoever held that keyblade will either allow anyone use god's power or rob it. Anyway, I already put my faith on Mitsuki and Vincent to defeat him and the rest of his lieutenants," she explains about how she lost her power because of the keyblade fallen into wrong hand. Joshua listened to her, then he placed his finger underneath his chin to think, he did know about Mitsuki and her priestess power, but he never heard about Vincent. He suddenly grabbed his cellphone to pass it to her, before Miku grab his phone and pass her phone to him to exchange numbers, "Since you trust Mitsuki and Vincent person to defeat Daichi, perhaps I should put my own faith in them. I don't want daemons devour humans in Real Ground to send them UG to play a game for a second chance to live. Your highness, if Daichi or his pawns appear and you are in danger, call me then I will teleport to your location and save you," he said to her with a smile, and inform her that he will save her, if she calls him. Miku listened to him and nod with approval as they give their phone's back, "I will, and thank you Joshua-san," "Heh heh, no problem Miku. You may be no longer goddess, but you are still the Queen of Olympus. You should consider return to your idol," he replied before he disappeared with white feathers. Miku watched the feather falls, before she lifted her head and looked at area around Shibuya. She looked at her phone and open up the text message from her agency, asking about upcoming Miku Expo. She smiled and texted back that she approve the upcoming concert, then she starts to walk down the streets, enjoying her life as an idol.

...They will make everyone happy

Miku

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:13 am
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

Joshua was leaned against the Hachiko's statue, he tried to find the fragment of keyblade and avoiding both Arachne and Daichi's spies. Although, he was worried about Miku because she was only one who wasn't hiding in Underworld and she was former queen, it could results of them to use her to locate fragment of keyblade, if they discover her. Joshua heard the portal opened as he turned his head to see Miku in Organization XIII coat, he smiled at her, "Any luck?" he asked her and he noticed her nodded. He snapped his finger to teleport them to Underground Shibuya, no spies have no access to Reaper Game, "You found it," he asked her before she pulled her hood down, her hair wasn't teal, but green with light green streaks hairstyle with her bang sweep to her left side to cover her bandage eyes. Miku picked her Moonlight Butterfly style, so she can be flexible enough when the time was right underneath her coat. Miku smiled at him, "I know where it is, it's at Coliseum. Originally at Greece, but it seems like someone found it and discovered it's Olympian Keyblade fragment. I manage to track it down, and found it as a prize," "A prize?" "Yes, and according to Greece, it's The Spear of Leonidas. I heard this spear allows to anyone who has bloodline of Leonidas, the King of Spartas," she replied about Spear of Leonidas. Joshua placed his finger underneath his chin to think, however his eyes went elsewhere to Miku's back, "Miku, I was thinking to give him a chance after I learned about Silver Blue Eyes and he's the only one who can teach his children how to master it," he said in snickered tone. Miku turned around and meet face to face the father of two children, but different wives, Emperor Kiba. "Joshua-san, why is he still here?" she asked him, while keeping an eye on Kiba, she heard a lot about him because he was the legend in Japan. Kiba closed his eyes and placed his hands in his pocket, before Joshua begin to speak, he spoken out, "Takeshi was defeated by my old man, and he and Mitsuki haven't awaken their special power through their eyes. I asked Joshua to give me a second chance, so I can teach them," he explains to her about his second chance to live. Miku looked shocked and looked at Joshua for any reason. Joshua snickered with a shrug, "In exchange to return back to life, he has to play Reaper Game to survive in Seven Days by giving me his entry fee, his demonic power. I already warn him that if he dies again, I won't give him another second chance. He already agreed with my terms, so he won't return to life ever again," he explains to her about their deal, and Kiba's entry fee for his demonic power. Kiba closed his eyes and shown no regret about his loose of his demonic power to play a Reaper Game.

Joshua Miku

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

A portal appeared to show a man in a Organization XIII member walking out, similar to Miku's disguise but this person was silent. Walking over to the rest of the group, the hooded man who was the height of Kiba, stood there still with his hands on both side. He was silent but knew why he was there so he turned his head toward who would be his partner before using his hands to tell everyone,"I'm here to join along..if that is okay".
Turning his head toward the hooded Miku, a small smile appeared on his face as he remembered exactly who she was. She hadn't changed a bit since the last time the two met. With his face still covered with the shadows of his hood, the man continued to use sign language to explain,'I can't reveal my identity but for now, just call me Shizuka"

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash