Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 pm
"If we would've needed both of them killed, then I wouldn't be needing anyone else, but since I believe the orders were to bring them both back alive, handling both could get troublesome. I didn't want to be stuck waiting another day before doing anything else after this... And I believe we have a contractor to exorcise, I should be keeping some of my strength for then." Rock replied to Selicia when she arrived, though he didn't look to her and kept the gun aimed at the contractor. Who knew what else they could pull off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 pm
Miles stood in the hearing room getting lectured by a bunch of old farts going on and on about saving the souls of the damned being his job and that letting them go after engaging them was a serious offense. "Listen and listen good. We may be here to do God's work, but I am not going to fight someone who puts away their weapon. He chose to end the fight, there were no casualties. Now I'm one of the best guys you have, but that can very easily change with one letter of resignation. Remember that? I filled that out my first week and I still have it. If you keep this bullshit up any longer, I'll quit and leave you hanging. Now what's it going to be?" Miles challenged, he had grown tired of the constant pressuring, he had made it absolutely clear that he joined to help people, not the church and as such he had read through every inch of his exorcist contract and made sure that his letter of resignation remained a very active threat and deterrent to any potential schemes.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm
Asriel looked down, more ashamed than anything. How could she not help Roger? She tightened her fists. They loosened some when Selicia appeared. She was a rather soothing character; much more practical than the man. Yet, when she called her name, Asriel could only feel like she had dissapointed someone. It was foolish of her to think so; that she could help this contractor. But...But! Roger was innocent. He made the contract because he probably needed help; surely not like those power hungry contractors out there. It wasn't because Asriel felt any intimate feelings for him but rather a feeling of justice in helping an innocent clear out his name. And yet....

And yet Rock's words devoured her. She felt like he was taunting her and her abilities. Taunting them by saying how easily he could kill them off; almost mocking as he talked about Roger's own exorcism in front of him like that. Her ring vibrated as resentment built up because of this man. However, Asriel knew that she wouldn't stand a chance, no, not without help. She lifted her hand wearily, kissing the ring. Intricately engraved, it swirled in tangling vines around the slim band and crowned the pearl that perched upon the silvery ring. On the inside was engraved 'Contego' in delicate swirls, latin for 'Protect'. She calmed down some, the ring no longer willing her to project a shield. Asriel had to think of something to save Roger yet couldn't think of anything. She was never good under pressure nor was she a smart one. She worried for Roger especially; it was her fault Roger would get in trouble. And even more so. She was the one that bothered him. She was the one that told him to run. Asriel wasn't even worried about her own position. They couldn't depromote her, she was only an apprentice, and the worst that would happen was her getting kicked out of the Vatican. Hopefully HQ would pardon her with that and not execution or physical punishment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:25 am
Darius grinned as he tried to refine his idea down to perfection before senseing a commotion not to far away, his attention was drawn by it, 4 people, and they had some power in then, maybe, just maybe one of them would work for his plan. He made his way to the roof top of a building overlooking the 4 "strange, one 3 exorcists and that makes that man down there a contractor, but why would an exorcist be helping that man, He looked to the two exorcists obviously trying to detain the two. "yes, this will work perfectly...."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 am

Selicia said in an unconsciously motherly tone, "Asriel, you want to help him, right? Well, you're not helping him like this! You're destroying him. That demon will eat him up from the inside and if you let that happen, will you be able to live with yourself?" Selicia gently pushed Rock's gun downward and she walked confidently three steps closer to the pair before saying, "C'mon, Asriel. Let's get that demon out of him and help him get his life straight back together again. If you refuse, not only are you letting that demon hurt Roger as well as exposing everyone else to the dangers of a contractor's whim, you are also putting yourself in danger. Such behavior in the vatican is sometimes punishable by death, do you not know that?" Selicia sighed, her tone becoming a little threatening, "Or shall I have Father Ren run you through the Exorcist handbook until your eyes bleed from reading?" She was making clear to Asriel that her current actions showed too much risk and too little benefits.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 pm
"Neh neh..." Rock slid the handgun back in the sheath and picked u the violin's bow he let go of. " There are ways to keep one intact all the while removing the demon... If he is lucky he may regain what he had exchanged, it all depends on what it is and how long it has been since the link was formed..." Rock replied as he turned his back to the group. "Destruction and chaos is the path of a contractor, healing and justice, the path of the exorcist. Choose your path wisely..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 pm
Roger looked at Asriel it was his fault. She was being punished for protecting him. "I thank you for trying to help me but if you lose your job because of it you can keep your help for someone who needs it" putting his hands up he walked to Rock and the others but something was nagging him to keep the powers he had he could not see what he did that was wrong but he had no idea why he got made a deal with a demon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 pm
Rock slipped the violin back in it's case and placed a hand on the revolver once the violin was safely locked back in it's case and slipped the revolver out, holding it beside him in defense, in case the contractor wanted to do anything. "You keep yourself calm and all will be fine..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm
(I am kinda stuck with my holy guy sinces the person he was chatting with has not posted.)

Exiting the hospital kyo ran a hand over his chest. He had gotten it cleaned and bandaged up so as to prevent an infection from it. Tho it was a light wound it would probably have been bad if he left it alone to long. "What a pain" he muttered looking around as he started down the street. "What to do now" he muttered rubbing his head.

'Why don't you go kill that exorcist that got the better of you. I would love to enjoy seeing you get beaten by a girl again.' the voice in his head laughed loudly. 'Such a cute little girl as well flitering around with her little wind and ice powers I wonder was the human I gave my powers to really the right choice" it laughed at kyo tho only joking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm
Asriel felt mortified. Humilated. Stupid. Poor Roger. Because of her he had to deal with such charges. She lifted her head from such shame though and took a deep inhale to calm such feelings. It wouldn't be good if they had gotten out of control. And with a clearing of her throat, she took a step forwards to the duo, avoiding having to look at Roger or Rock. "I don't know what got into me," she murmured in a low voice obediently. Trying not to make matters worse, she decided to give up. Father Ren would be dissapointed. The shame she brought to the Vatican wasn't something she could easily make up, she knew. She was a blemish, a mistake. Oh how she let her abbey down. Asriel only brang trouble.

She waited quickly off to the side, unaware of the peering eyes of above. If only Roger could find a way to get away...

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:04 pm
((Wait he's over us? XP))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm
[ Yeah, Darius is on the roof over them. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 am

Selicia nodded her head and ruffled the older exorcist's hair despite being a tad shorter... and younger. She smiled and said to Asriel just to cheer her up before she got sentenced, "You made the right choice. Come on, I'll buy you ice cream. I'll exorcise Roger then maybe they'll let me exorcise him. It'll hurt a bit but Roger looks strong. He'll survive." She looked at the man before letting Asriel walk ahead just to make sure she wouldn't try something. She didn't sense the contractor above either. Maybe she did but it was very faint... Too faint for her to take an action.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm
Rock let the group pass by, observing the alley. "What did he do here... There's so much dark energy in here..." Rock muttered to himself. The alley was almost dripping from the dark ooze-like energy that contractors left, he could still see it as it took an hour for the ability to fade away. He turned his back to the alley, gun still at hand.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:53 am

Selicia said in a soft tone so only Rock could hear, "I agree. That means this guy's demon must be that strong..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games