Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:36 am
Moon blushed slightly before sitting up as straight as possible and giving Hammer a shocked look "i am so like a lady!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm
"if you say so Moon, but last time i checked, ladies dont dive face first into cake" He took a bite of his sandwich before watching to see what else would happen next.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 pm
Nemesi's horn pointed straight at Dysi as he dashed at her from the clouds, so sure that he would get the jump on her.

Dysi quickly turned as her eyes glistened. Quickly she flew to the side as Nemesis went right by her and stuck his horn into the bark of a tree, sighing as he did this often.

Nana looked up from her book and sighed as well, "I'll be over there when you two decide to grow up." she laughed and shifted behind a large tree, continuing her reading.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm
"i didnt dive! i didnt! "she looked to Col before pulling a sad face "tell him i didnt dive Col! pleeeeeeease".  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Col laughed. "Wish I could." he said and waved his hoof in front of his eyes. "But I'll have to take his word on it." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 pm
"you dont have to take his word, you could always take mine" she smiled before taking another bite of her cake, being careful not to do anything that would make her look silly.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm
"Moon, you realize you have cake on your horn right?" He pointed out the lump of cake stuck to the tip of her horn before grinning "you might want to remove that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:28 pm
Moon looked up to see the lump of cake before her face turned bright red and she tried to reach up and get it off but finding it very hard when her legs couldnt reach "ahh...i cant reach it!"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Col smiled and looked at Hammer. "Why don't you get it off for her. You could lick it off." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm
"Id really rather not...." He continued to watch as Moon struggled before shaking his head and laughing "really, Moon, your not going to get it off like that, you wouldnt have this problem if your horn wasnt so long...."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:19 am
molly the crazy angel
Bull smiled and nodded then kissed Sissie before going to take a shower.
(lol you should have Sissie's sisters walk in on him thinking it's their brother lol)
(Sorry for really late post was working on profiles all last night and felt like crap today)

Dis Cipline and Rap Idash two of Sisie's sisters came home Rap quickly ran to the bathroom to the shower "Sorry bro no time to wait I'll joi- AHHHHHH!" She screamed seeing the stallion in the bathroom and ran out  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:46 pm
Bull blushed deeply when Rap walked in and then ran off. "Um..." was all he could say.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:13 pm
(sooooo sorry i havent posted. stuff is getting moved around in my house and my computer was in the process of being moved and hooked back up along with a lot of other stuff so yeah sorry... um but anyone care to tell whats gone on so far?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:20 pm
(well we have a few more characters. Nana, Dysi, and Nemesi are together by flowers. Col, Hammer, and Moon are in a cafe. Sophie, Whitey, and Blood are still in Sophie's house. and Bull and Sissie are at Sissie's house and just got done with a timeskip)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers