Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm
I'm pretty sure all of the first series he was trying to get people to like him because everyone hated him and told their kids not to talk to him because he was the jinchuuriki and at that point the Kyuubi chakra had never come out this was pre-academy years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:23 pm
Blinkkyz
I'm pretty sure all of the first series he was trying to get people to like him because everyone hated him and told their kids not to talk to him because he was the jinchuuriki and at that point the Kyuubi chakra had never come out this was pre-academy years.

That's only because the parents knew before hand because they'd seen him sealed by the Hokage/Naruto's father. They knew that he was the demon host and held a grudge that passed down to their children through fear.
I checked with Mana and I'll check with Ergo but Mana said that it was not able to be seen because the demon is sealed tight. Samuru hasn't had the seal loosened so the demon is sleeping.
I trust Mana's word like no one else so I'm going to say the demon is not visible to anyone. I'll pm Ergo in a few seconds.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:34 pm
I'm not debating that fact that it cant be seen Haituro's grudge isn't about the bijuu at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm
Blinkkyz
I'm not debating that fact that it cant be seen Haituro's grudge isn't about the bijuu at all.

Whether you're debating it or not, its a good question. So I'm going to ask regardless.

I, myself, know what the grudge is about. Samuru, however, doesn't. As such, Haituro's anger makes no sense to him and as a result, he's going to be an extremely dangerous person to piss off. Haituro's anger will pale in comparison to Samuru's wrath if Haituro doesn't come out and just say it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:49 pm
Blinkkyz

In answer to our queries, Ergo War says the answer is no. Until the hosts actually start using the demons, they are undetectable.
smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 pm
The only Demon you guys are gonna have to worry about, is Genichi!!! Xp Only Genin FTW

Jk, but seriously it does make you feel so low when you're the only genin. On my next day off from work I'll train him more but that learning 6 jutsu in one day took it's toll on me too haha!

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 pm
@Jon No he would have no way of knowing who the host is or the fact that samuru is the host. Since one he wasnt there when the sealing occurred and two since i sealed that b***h like a fly in concrete he couldnt use that thing even if he wanted to.

@Syn lol yea we will get a few more but as you have seen the "gennin only " Rule is flexible. Samuru is a jounin and he just got two tails cause he was the only one close enough to seal it into.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm
God, Jon's glass character is annoying xD The priority is to the village, not the self, and him thinking that all WE care about is ourselves? HA! Man, pot calling the kettle black much, right?

Eh. Eithr way, I'll be arriving tonight at the gates.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm
I'm just happy to be alive and kicking, been a little while since I used my ranton.. the mindset was a bit difficult to remember, but I think I got it again. Hope to start rebuilding.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:35 am
Hey y'all, when you finish your building, please let me know so I can remove the destroyed tag on the threads please. =)  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:59 am
Ello, Kumogakure-nin!
I've decided to join your village!
^ u ^
yum_cupcake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:10 am
And so many, many years later, I'm back. Nice to see things so active in Kumo.

Technically not back yet though, gotta wait for my 2nd RPC to get accepted. In the meantime can someone fill me in on what's been going on around here?  

Desin Slight

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:24 am
well the nibi attacked along with a barrage of dive bombing mortars that tore most of Kumo apart. So needless to say a lot of rebuilding in order. Another force that attacked along with the Nibi (2 tailed beast) was the UHV soldiers. My char personally was mildly inactive during the last part of the arc so resulted in small case of Amnesia due to a large explosion he was in. But they were defeated, retreated and the village is back to a state of... slightly destroyed normality. Many RPC's died in the arc as well. But other than that welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 pm
Ok, it has come to my attention that there are favorites in this area.... right now I dont care if i become raikage on my kumo... I am just fed up with a certain Inactive person that is getting away with nothing else... but murder.... im sorry if this offends any1 and technically idc anymore... I told lan the day he made that post at the gates to please fix it there is noting that i can reply to and yet he goes to mana and is told to just skip me cause im inactive... NO I am more active then u are sir so u can go suck a egg... and Wolfe i know ur gonna get dragged into this and i am sorry but I am tired of holding my damn tounge... no1 seems to want to hear me out at how one sided this all is going....

Mana if u actually cared about me trying to prove to you in the 4 months u fricken told me i had the potential to being the Raikage and changing ur mind on choosing Tao Benshin... Yes you told me urself over skype... so dont be saying u didnt... But what im stating here is this... if u were actually true to ur word and was not just dicking me around.... you would not be telling ppl to skip over me cause I havent posted in a few days... i remember u telling me... PPL HAVE LIVES..... so remember that next time u decide to want to be a a*****e and do that type of shyt to me -.-  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:39 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Ok, it has come to my attention that there are favorites in this area.... right now I dont care if i become raikage on my kumo... I am just fed up with a certain Inactive person that is getting away with nothing else... but murder.... im sorry if this offends any1 and technically idc anymore... I told lan the day he made that post at the gates to please fix it there is noting that i can reply to and yet he goes to mana and is told to just skip me cause im inactive... NO I am more active then u are sir so u can go suck a egg... and Wolfe i know ur gonna get dragged into this and i am sorry but I am tired of holding my damn tounge... no1 seems to want to hear me out at how one sided this all is going....

Mana if u actually cared about me trying to prove to you in the 4 months u fricken told me i had the potential to being the Raikage and changing ur mind on choosing Tao Benshin... Yes you told me urself over skype... so dont be saying u didnt... But what im stating here is this... if u were actually true to ur word and was not just dicking me around.... you would not be telling ppl to skip over me cause I havent posted in a few days... i remember u telling me... PPL HAVE LIVES..... so remember that next time u decide to want to be a a*****e and do that type of shyt to me -.-

Sorry to bug in but the rule of skipping is actually a guild rule. If you don't post in 3 days, people can move on. As for the rest of what you said, I'm not involved, I know, but if you asked him to change it, he would have. Lanny works 50-65 hours a week...he might not have seen it. He's been busy and sick lately.

Also, Mana is allowed to change his mind... if that doesn't feel right to you, perhaps you should bring it up somewhere else.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games