Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:32 pm
(Plus if you read the post to the very end then you would see that one of the titans she was searching for would be already at the tower. Thus, Draco would see them outside, contact SRaven and she would know. And my character Shadow is still with SRaven for her to challenge or question however she pleases. So it isn't that tough in the first place-it's actually a small challenge. )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:45 pm
((Ah. My apologies. I read the profiles, but I don't always completely comprehend them. Oh, and if you want a more accurate image of my character to have in your mind, I describe her costume in my first post.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven was surprised by the other woman's sudden appearance. She hadn't been able to sense any presence near her at all. Then the woman disappeared and reappeared below. Snow Raven didn't have time to even attempt to stop her before the woman made copies of herself and grabbed the two teens on the ground then disappeared. "No! Dammit!" She swore for the second time that day. Normally she was almost unshakeable, but today seemed to be screwing with her composure. She took a breath and thought about the clues the masked woman had given her. "One in a place of water, another far higher than us..." she muttered. "Higher than us...She'd better mean literally higher. Somewhere higher than this roof, then..." She looked toward the center of the city, and her gaze fell on a building that stood taller than the rest. "There! So she took the girl to the tallest building in the city." A moment later, Snow Raven disappeared from the roof where she stood and reappeared atop the other building.

...but nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 pm
((And thank you for the additional explanation.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 pm
When Star appeared on the building she wasn't aware of how high she was until she looked all around and saw no other buildings within her direct line of sight. She took careful steps toward the edge and peered over before squeaking and backing away from it. She wasn't particularly afraid of heights, having lived in a tall apartment building with a balcony that was her only means of fresh air, but there was something less than pleasant feeling about looking down from the top of the highest building in the city.

She turned quickly to face Snow Raven when she appeared, thinking at first that the person that had brought her there was back, but lowered her guard when she saw it wasn't her.

"You're here to get me down... right?" Star asked nervously. She then realized she was forgetting several of her manners, not introducing herself, no hand shake, and so supplemented with a "Please." Deciding that the rest could wait until she felt more grounded.

Raining Eri

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

The masked woman smirked under her mask,"Quite quick, yes?" The orginal fades into the copy that was with the woman. The copy only blinking as it shifted to nothing then into the real one. "Looks like your friend found you, or is she a friend at all?" She asked, talking towards the woman. Seeing the woman start to question the other, she laughed more. "But such a pleasant view..I insist you stay." She jokes towards her, the shadows of the building's shape twists around the three of them.

The copy with the man looked to his cards,"Tarot deck I presume..." She questioned back chuckling slightly. "I see your power varies of the chance of a card pulled...what if you pull out The Fool?" She adds, circling him, now.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(No problemo)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Snow Raven said nothing, but when the shadows began to move, she retaliated with a shadow of her own. Her soul-self, identical to the original Raven's spread its wings to push the other shadows back.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm
Star's body heat rose dramatically as she felt fear at the situation. She didn't expect to encounter so much so soon into her journey to be a hero. She thought she'd be stamping out a few bank robbers and work her way up to the serial killers and the powered baddies! She wanted to to turn and run, to go back to her safe little apartment she was in with her family, almost not minding the idea anymore of being confined to the small space her parents called her home.

She took a deep breath and put on her game face. Where could she run anyway, she was on the top of a building! She was still scared and her body temperature was still rising, but she was now in control of it. She took a few steps toward the masked woman before quickly charging her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

"Game was simple, yes, yet not easy." She responds giving a chuckle. Surprised at her fightning back, she tilted her head. "A raven, is this to be of your mask..?" She asks, gesturing to her own mask. The shadow of the building was pushed back yet with each push it affected the building as well. The building, itself, starting to quiver. The masked woman shifted the building's shadow as it went around the building and attacked the white woman from behind.

Her eyes shifted to the previously kidnapped woman as she started to charge,"Oh?" She gave another chuckle, side stepping to avoid the charge and began to aim a strike to the woman's side. The ruby jewel from before now glowing once more.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Snow Raven felt the building shaking and pulled her soul-self back in, taking to the air instead. She didn't want to endanger the people inside the building, but if she didn't do something to protect herself, she'd be in major trouble. The section of shadow that had been behind her missed her completely. She saw one of the jewels on the shadowmancer's mask start glowing and was struck by an idea. She raised a hand and snapped her wrist as if tossing something away. The woman's mask flew off her face.

((Not sure if that counted as godmoding. I don't think it did...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:49 pm
Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

The masked woman would hit the other woman that was charging her if she didn't somehow avoid or block it herself. As for the other wman, the one of white, it seemed she avoided her other attack. Yet, before she could act, the woman attacked her mask which flew off. "YOU DARE TO UNMASK ME?!" She cried out in anger, quickly covering herself with the black veil she already was previously wearing. "It was a game and nothing more..yet you drew the line...good luck seeing your other friend ever again!!" She growled, backing away towards the edge. The building's shadow faded back to the building indicating her control of it was gone. "I am but a shadow..." She adds with a whisper, falling back off the edge.

Though, if the two were to look down the building to where she fell off..she would be gone. The mask the woman wore now at their feet as the jewels upon it now all glowed darkly.

Meanwhile with the other copy, the orginial that fell had used it to shift to its current location. "Forget 'The Fool'...your friends were the fools...." Her tone shifted, before she was friendly towards the man...yet now it was deadly. "Draw your cards now, for I am to not linger within my anger without someone paying for its reasons!!" The masked woman then attacked the man, quick was her movement and with her anger fueling its strength.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Snow Raven landed on the roof beside Star and looked at the mask. "A shadow, huh?" she muttered. "Looks like I screwed up." She looked over at the other girl. "I don't have time to introduce myself right now. We have to help the guy you were with. That woman said something about him being in a place with water. There's only one place like that where he could still be alive around here." She held out a hand for Star to take. "Could you trust me for now and come with me?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Star seemed to hesitate a moment, the masked woman's words lingering in her head, but she calmed herself enough to lower her temperature and nodded before taking Snow Raven's hand, although hers was still warmer than normal.  

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"No thank you...", Alice responds. She wasn't feeling very hungry, she rarely did.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 pm
"Suit yourselves." Molly said and made herself some Raman Noodles. "Sorry if I woke you up Nick." she said as she leaned against her counter, that separated the kitchen and living room, and she ate her noodles with chopsticks.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:20 pm
"Eh don't worry about it. I don't sleep much to begin with." He said, another yawn escaping his mouth. "Not like I do much besides go to work and play videogames anyway." He said, even though he does do more... killing the "lucky" ones.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games