Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image
Simon ran down the street at a full sprint. His hood coming off showing his overgrown dirty blond hair. He he was late to meet up with Gordan. Knowing him, he had already gone out to harass Gabby. If Simon could just make, maybe Gordan wouldn't blow his cool. He turned a corner and made it to his friend's house. Simon to the usual way of getting to Gordan's house. He climbed through an unlocked window and made his way inside. "Gordan!!" The boy shouted. "Where are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 pm
He had lost. The impossible had come to pass in ways he could not dare to believe existed. To even acknowledge his defeat was physically painful; he felt bile rise up from the utmost base of his throat that threatened to make him puke in distaste, his wounds stills throbbing in agony from facing the Assassin after years of inactivity. ....The Assassin...He is indeed a formidable opponent. Perhaps even the strongest I've encountered in my tenure as the Leader. Not even Wrath was able to best me during my peak...Yet I believe that boy would be more than capable of doing so had he been seriously facing me. He could recognize that his lack of practice had come back to bite him considerable during the match, and his resolve hardened to regain some measure of his former strength. This was nothing more than a set back. And I will rise above it. Climbing onto his feet, still borrowing the length of his weapon for a measure of support, Pride began to return to the stands somewhat interested in witnessing the conclusion to the tournament.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm
"Fine then Pirate Lets see what you've got. If its alright I would like to have our fight in the woods." Wolf said as he made with a slight smile as the thought of hunting on his grounds added made this feel more like a hunt then a plane fight.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

The Author chuckled at the Wolf's reply,"Very well...it shall be the Changing Forest, your home." He said, and he grabbed at his quill. He wrote a description of the forest, the forest of mist. The forest was famous for being called 'The Changing Forest' as it would change constantly. The mist hid most of trails, so many would become lost or the Big Bad Wolf's victims. The forest was also very magical, able to also have certain trails lead to different kingdoms and dimensions. However, for the sake of the match. The forest he wrote of was the same, however without the magic.

The words floated together as a long paragraph, and began to float towards the arena floor. "There. The setting is set." He said with a snap, the paragraph swirling together to form a portal like before. "The forest is as endless as you remember, Big Bad Wolf, and the mist is the same. Let the match begin once both of you set upon the portal transporting you to the destination." He says to them, putting the quill into its usual pocket.

Valliex watched as The Author and The Big Bad Wolf spoke of the Changing Forest. "Does not matter t' place...I will fight." She said proudly stepping onto the portal. "Valliex, Schmidt to Captain Murphy of the Sea, n' many names by others. Call what ye wish..." She said to him, giving a fancy bow. Her eyes gave a glint of smile, yet her expression was still. Schmidt took off her coat, along with much ...much..jewelry. At her side was her weapon, and she gave a glance towards her Captain giving him a nod. Ready for the match, she then knelled in ready stance.

"I've ensured that the mist is as you recall it wolf, and added that it will at times darken in its quantity." The Author says to him, giving a wave. His eyes was upon both matches, and was curious of Pride as he saw in the distance the demon sit in the stands. What a predicament... He thought to himself, quick to move his eyes from pride as he knew far too well the senses of a demon.

(This will be fun! right, Xis? xD )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:07 pm
(ummm, I should probably re-mention this. If the Captain find that's any of his crew at festival, he will be punishing them so yeah. Plus how does the Wolf know Vall is a pirate again?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:35 pm
( The pirates can disobey one order a day, call this one that one.

Also, everyone in the book basically know each other after being brought together long ago. So, unless you've been careful or secretive of your identity, everyone know you. In this case, he knows she's a pirate as she and three others are on your crew.

She would, to add, have the scent of sea upon her thanks to years of being on sea. So, really, the whole she's a pirate thing is a give in regardless.)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm
(Also she talks like a Pirate and said 'this one will end before my dear captain's match' >_< that's kinda a big clue lol)

Wolf had a grin the mist and darkness was part of what he had hoped for unless the human can pick out smells like he could the woman will be blind. His plan was coming together. He stepped into the portal his teeth and claws ready

(XD do I get any bonuses to my dice or dose Valliex get and -'s to her rolls >_<)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm
(*facepalm* oh right. I guess I should mention that when Murphy is fighting someone, he's in "the zone" The Hatter has his FULL attention.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 pm
((Just make sure you don't lose or you will feel my assassin's blade in your back. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm
(Riiiiiiiiiiight)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

The Author nodded his head as each stepped onto the portal. He gave another snap, the portal coming up around them. Their bodies would feel a cool sensation as they were being teleported. The two would then find themselves in the middle of the forest on separate sides. The mist was strong, and perhaps more. The trees were seen through it, though only their outlines. A mere human could just barely see, yet the wolf would be able to see everything thanks to the vision of a wolf. The Author's voice echoed one last time before they could no longer hear him,"Remember that the forest is endless, and once one is defeated that both will be automatically transported."

Valliex shivered slightly at the strange chill from teleporting. She knew that this would not be an easy task, yet that's what sparked her interest. Now in the mist, she knew also that she was at a disadvantage. T' dog will sniff me out, better fix that. She thought to herself, already plotting in the first few seconds of the match. Using the Author's booming voice to her advantage, she softly bent down and cuffed her hands into some mud next to one of the trees. She covered herself head to toe, masking her scent. Valliex then hid from sight, smirking to herself. Nothing like a little bit of dirt to cool off t' gitters of t' fight.

Just as before, the portal floated and shifted to a giant orb. The orb held images of the two in the forest and what they were doing. No matter the angle of the observer, they would see the scene perfectly. " This tournament has its climax approaching..." He said to himself, eating a grape.

(Yeah Sean that's right xD Plus my Val would just mess with him too lol)

(I have no bonus, but the pirates have to constantly fight in their life to defend themselves sooo I don't start taking off points till later. (Example: I could do about two or three good attacks and be fine. But, I will -1 or -2 after too much) So know that. Your character does not have a bonus either, if you're unfamiliar what your character can do check the first page)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia really did try to thoroughly inspect the damage but he just had to much hair. It just kept flopping and getting in the way. "Well I think maybe your mop might have saved your life, I almost killed you you know." She said a smile coming to her lips as her fright turned to bemusement. "Sorry to have woken you shecky." She said as she got off the bed, she didn't know why but she really wasn't tired any more. She walked into the kitchen to get a drink. She was suddenly parched. "Schelck do you want something to eat or drink? it's the least I can do." She said her voice sort of trailing off as she entered the kitchen.

{Hey guys I am so sorry, I just moved and my internet isn't up yet! I don't know how long it will be and I have no idea how often I'll be able to post so please please don't hold it against me!}

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Xistund rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 pm
(I had meant from the mist It would be hard to attack if you can't see clearly so I thought there would be some -'s to attack, also are we doing the two dice now for fights I read something like that in OOC ether way I'll roll one to start >_<)

Wolf sniffed the air the sent of woman was getting harder to find. He rushed to where the smell was and barring his teeth lunged hoping to dig his fangs into something meaty.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

(I tried resizing pic, if it's still too large I'll just use a different pic or something)

(I know what you meant Xis, my charrie just didn't want you to sniff her out since she knew you would being a wolf. Remember, your character can also control an element *point to your character's powers on 1st page* so there's that too..)

(We're only doing two dice if there's an attack and defense. Sean pointed it out, and so I added it. So, from now on, if you're doing an attack and defense use two dice. Each die will have a different number, and it's up to the character whether to use which numbers for their attack and defense.)

Val was waiting within the mist for her enemy to reveal himself. She knew it would be harder now to detect her thanks to the mud, and was waiting for the right moment. However, she forgot one fatal thing...she was too close to the mud where her scent still remained. Seeing the wolf pounce, she quickly dodged out of the way.

The wolf was far too quick, and he jabbed his fangs into her arm. She refused to scream in pain as she bit at her lip with a grunt. "T' best ye can do!" She growled under her breath, punching his jaw bone's sweet spot to let go of her arm. Once free of the fangs, she was the quick one now as she jumped back. Damn it all. T' scent of blood is strong... Val thought to herself, now running backwards as she twisted and turned farther into the woods. Her eyes went to each tree, memorizing each one. She started creating a map in her head, and it was growing by the second. Plan...plan..plan! She quickly used her blood as a trail as she went in constant circles. Using the trail against him as she could. Val then hid again, and worked on patching up her wound quietly.

(after I see result of my roll, I'm going to edit this post accordingly to match it --which is optional you don't have to)

(No way my six could beat your eight! xD Oh well lol)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Wolfrik growled a bit as his jaw was hit and he lost his prey licking the blood off his fangs, she tasted good. Smelling the ground he picked up the scent of the blood and started to follow it till it ended. He growled where was she, this human is crafty he'd give her that. He thought about using his power but he wanted to save it. He started to use his other power "Valliex your name was right are you sure you wish to fight me?. Just say you'll give up and I can show you how fierce of a lover I can be... How long have you've been at sea? You've must be yearning for a mate after being away on the sea for so long. Three little word's and I can give you pleasures no human can..." He let his words hang in the air seeing what would come from there but still ready to move encase she planed to attack

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games