Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm
"Thank you sir, we'll get right on that."
Akahana said, then stared into space. She wondered about the relationship of Proper and his father.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Gaven had been standing next to his sister trying to keep his mouth shut. The vampire looked off to the side trying to keep his mind off the current situation. He hated being amoung vampire socitey like the hive they found themselves in. Antoinette's heal was digging into his foot to make sure he woulden't even thing about it with the feeling of pain only another vampire could cause.

When the conversation was nearing the end the door creeked at the end of the room. A little boy who looked ten or twelve enterd from one end of the room. He looked around the office curiously with a smile. " Rogue vampires ? I'd prefer travelers. " Alphones said with a kind smile at the vampire behind the desk. " They are not rogue if they belong to with me. I'm quite fond of small families makes holidays and birthdays easier. " The little vampire said moving up the desk. " The shadow hunter seems to be a very dependable and kind lady. Your nephew is very talented and has a good head on his shoulders. Antoinette has a sweet disposition that would kill most and Gaven has a thick head so ....do be kind Diem " Alphones said pleasently " oh might we have a game of chess, I do love rematchs "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Akahana was surprised at Alphone's compliment, but a puzzled look crossed her face. "Do you two know each other?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm
Diem stared blankly at Alphones for a moment then turned his head very slowly to look at Akahana.
" Indeed. We have met on numerous occasions. Last time he beat me at chess." He said stiffly. He had lost that arrogant tone and countenance. Diem seemed almost scared of the little boy.
" You forgot to mention that you were under the protection of Alphi, nephew." He said.
Proper shrugged, " Was it necessary you know?" Diem scowled.
" True enough," he said. " You have my demands. Get out. And you Alphones; I will deal with you now." He pulled a chess set out from a drawer of his desk and began to set it up. Proper turned, smiling at Alphi, and left.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 pm
Akahana gladly followed everyone out into the street.
"Well that was pleasant." She said, yawning. "Now where are we to?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:25 pm
Proper let his smile widen into a grin as the door closed behind them.
" I have a newfound liking for Alphi." he said, loving how he managed to reign in his uncle. " Well, i suppose we should do what he says. First, we need to change our appearences." Proper pointed his finger forward imperiously, " Shopping!"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm
Akahana's lit up like a child's. "Yessss! But, I definitely don't want to get lost in this city. Where to first?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm
Proper turned to his friends, mischief making his features appear more like his uncle. Rubbing his hands together, he held them out. In his hands were four plain black credit cards. " Wherever we want." He said.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm
Akahana's mouth slowly opened in surprise. "Proper! How and where in the world did you get those?" She asked. She took one from him and slowly flipped it over in her own hands. "Ah, so legit."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 pm
(( I will post in just alittle bit ,I need an ice pack nearly broke my ankel colliding into another persons round house kick tonight))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm
" some one elses purse some one elses money. Warlocks are netorious for stealing. " Gaven said as he took one of the black cards and turned it over and over in his hand. "The teenage hormones are over flowing the shadowhunter has her first credit card"

Antoinette elbowed her brother in the ribs " Shhhh..." she shushed him befor hurying over to Akhanana " Come on girls should shop with girls " The vampiress said grabeing ahold of the shadow hunters hand " lets go"

-----------

Alphones gazed at the chess boared intently " You don't seem pleased to see me. Nor have you ever been mutch pleased to see me when you talk of our numerous meetings. " The vampire commented taking a seat. His feet dangeling off the edge of the chair kicking back and forth like children to waiting with anticipation. " Whats wrong ducky rub you the wrong way? All's fair in love and war. No hard feelings,I hope" Alphi said pleasently.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:42 pm
Proper smiled like a shark displaying its teeth.
" Oh Gaven, you flatter me. Well, I guess we had better find a hotel to stay in, other than this one. What do you say to Ritz?" He asked, flipping the last card around his fingers. " I love glamour."

Diem scowled, crossing his arms.
" You know very well why. I believe in seriousness, and this matter especially deserves it. I know more than i let on to them, as im sure you do." He said knowingly. Rumors were abounding around downworld of shadowhunters chasing a warlock, a nephilim, and two vampires.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 pm
"Of course Antoi, let's go," Akahana said, walking off with her in the opposite direction. Over her shoulder she called back to Gaven. "And by the way, my hormones are very much not flowing over this!" She said this though she was smiling and turned back to Antoi. "Lead the way, you must know which stores are good or not," she said, knowing her terrible judgement in fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Antoinette nodded " Yes ,I do " she agreed as they headed down the street. She headed to the main shopping street of chicago " ....H&M , bannana republic, Prada ,chanel , Oscar Da Lrenta ? where should we start ? " The vampiress asked the shadowhunter. " then we should get some contacts and hair cuts...oh, maybe even a spray tan ...I havent been tan in years "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:47 pm
Akahana looked at the multiple stores and shook her head. "Oh my goodness Antoi, I have no clue where. Half of these stores, I've never even heard of!" Then she looked at Antoi's skin and back at her own. There was definitely a difference, Antoi's pale vampire complexion versus her tanner skin, proving her Asian heritage. She laughed. "I'll pass on the tan, but contacts sound fun."

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games