Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm
Jarkoven was hit a good couple of times in the back, but they weren't very strong balls of shadow. he knew the next one would kill him, but he was close to the edge now. He pulled out a grappling hook and jumped off, driving his grappling hook into the side until it hit a smooth metal bar a good two hundred meters down. He adjusted Frost of a one-handed bridal style. "Calm down, my Queen. Wouldn't want to fall down to a terrible death."

The cultists knew they were going to die, but they kept at it, swinging at Spyke from all directions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Spyke dodges the cultist's blows. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" Spyke then unleashes a explosion of fire killing several of the cultists and knocking the only one left barley alive. Spyke then grabs that one cultist and flings him over his shoulder. "I might have lost Sciz but I can still find him but first...I am going to beat down a stupid brother in law." He then runs off towards the palace.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm
Frost growled. "You don't scare me...I survived once, I can do it again!" Her tail lashed in anger.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm
Jarkoven scoffed. "Indeed." He lunged forwards, taking the grappling hook off of the bar, only to latch onto an automated grapple line under the ground layer. "look around, madame. This is the ancient grapple lines your ancestors have built. They were originally an escape route/supply route for royalty. Now, It is a superhighway for the underground. Are you proud of your kingdom, sweetheart?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm
"GOD DAMMIT!!" Rain roared as he leapt off the edge. She ran to the edge, but they were gone. She growled, and headed the other way. She had get back to the ground, but that was a good knife; she didn't have time to wait for him not to be home. She ran back, hoping she could find Blood's house again.

She ran up to the house, yelling "Don't murder me!" before pushing the door open, running right past Blood, who was on the couch, to his room. The long blade glimmered from the corner, the wicked edge almost begging for the bitter warm taste of blood. She picked it up, inspecting it for damage at the hilt. The suspicion that Blood could be involved in the whole mess crossed through her mind, but she didn't have time for that now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm
Blood's body tensed and adrenaline coursed through his veins. He shouted at Rain. "The ********?! You scared the ******** out of me!" He jumped up, fist clenched.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm
Spyke heads inside the palace. "SWIFT!!!!" He yells at the top of his lungs for Swift. "WE NEED TO TALK NOW!!!!" The guards jump back wanting to get out of Spyke's way. They heard rumors of that when Spyke is this mad...people might die.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 pm
A fury lit in Frost's eyes and she began a struggle. "What the ******** DO YOU WANT?!" She cursed, struggling. Mom, give me strength...  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm
"I scared YOU?!? Is that even possible?" she yelled back. She stopped, noticing something. Or better yet, the distinctive lack of something. Oddly enough, the seething rage she should have felt... it wasn't there. Distrust, and a grudge that would never fade remained, but the passionate hate seemed... Not gone completely, but muted. She sighed, returning to the living room.

"Sorry...forgot something," she said, casually waving the knife. In hindsight, it was probably not safe, waving a weapon in front of someone who she'd tried to murder in his sleep not long ago.

"Frost's been kidnapped... I ain't seen her in ages, but I've lost too many old friends, I'll need all my weapons," she explained, wondering why she needed to justify her actions to him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Jarkoven laughed. "My lady, I'm just following orders. I have no quarrel with you. Its the cult of Blood that wants you. God knows why, though. Probably having to do with your husband killing their god." He said, trying to give Frost the idea that they think Blood is dead.

The cultist groaned, pulling a death pill out of his pocket. Do it. For Blood. He urged himself before he popped it into his mouth, almost instantly shaking violently from the multiple seizures it caused.

Blood reached into his trenchcoat, pulling out Martini's glock. "You'll probably want this too. It belonged to Martini. He gave them to me before he left. It keeps him close to me. Maybe it'll do the same for you." He knew this was a very bad idea; Rain almost killing him an hour ago and all, but he pitied the mother who'd lost her children.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 pm
Spyke growled knowing that he can't interrogate the cultist but He didn't care..He just wanted the body to throw at Swift. "WHERE IS SWIFT!!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm
Frost hissed. "Bullshit! Let me go!" She began to kick at him, trying to get loose. She knew her odds of surviving twice weren't good, but in that moment she didn't care.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Jarkoven began to struggle to keep her under control. He was getting more and more pissed off. Why couldn't on of Blood's lackeys do this? Why him? He snapped, headbutting her in the face. Hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 pm
Frost yelped in pain, bringing her chained hands up to her muzzle, where her nose had started to bleed. "...ow..." She whimpered, her fight gone.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm
Rain found herself smiling softly, taking her husband's weapon. She'd used it a few times before, back before the kids. She smiled sadly at Blood, promising to scold herself for her actions later.

"Thank you, Blood," she said, keeping all her questions in, though she had no success at keeping a confused look off her face. She turned to leave, to try to save her friend... But realized it would only take longer. It was just like her to rush into things like that with no plan.

"Who am I kidding? I have no clue where they're taking her..." she said. She couldn't help the questions from spilling out.

"Why would you help me? Don't you want me to fail, to die? Don't you hate me?" she asked, truly puzzled.

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games