Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm
Will cackled yet again. "Never surrender! I'll win this yet!" He shouted, just before plunging for where he assumed his body was. He overlooked 2 things however: 1. He couldn't see, and 2. Even if he could, he had no idea where his body was!" Will's head hit the ground at an alarming speed, dissipating into a cloud of black smoke, his body and arms following soon after.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:57 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana faked a yawn. "Nice job, Lockstep. You really did just defeat yourself. Yo, Grimm! I'm out. My fight's over," she called, striding back to the bleachers and sitting to watch the other fight's progression.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 pm
"Fantastic." Grimm said simply, not looking up from his book. From the sounds of things, Hex had been beating up on Lockstep. While he did not like the girl much, Grimm did like the way she fought, constantly proving to be a nuisance to her opponents, often countering and disrupting attacks much to the aggravation of anyone unlucky enough to have to fight her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm
((Bump))  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:46 pm
((Creating an avi outfit for Arielle sounds fun, but my avi doesn't have the correct skin or eyes, and I don't know what to do for her hair
@Tayuya: It would probably be under original))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle keeps up her assault, sending the remainder of her energy into a last ditch effort to bring Gamer down with a whirlwind of punches and kicks while seemingly ignoring Janelle's presence. The second 'phantom' had yet to be dismissed and runs silently towards the other girl, swinging it's battle ax in a horizontal motion that would knock Janelle away from the other two.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm
((Kk. Thanks.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:20 pm
Being blown back from the assault Gamer flipped skidding across the ground his blood smearing it as he growled slightly at the annoyance. The wounds on his hands were deep and the bones under had been cut into as he ejected the game reverting to his normal form as he pulled the first game he had used that morning from his collection inserting it into the holder. "Akuma" said simply his hair bursting into flames as he stood up his clothes changing to that of the character as he growled. This anyone that had seen him fight seriously was no longer him holding back the girl wounding him with her sudden attack had pissed him off quite a good deal it seemed the fiery look in his eyes assuring he was no longer in a good mood.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

From where she sat watching on the bleachers, Katriana could see Gamer was getting serious. "Whoo boy," she muttered and glanced over at Julian, who, it appeared, was paying no attention to the fight on the floor. She wasn't the HIVE Five's leader, but right now she felt she'd have to take the position momentarily. Just to keep Gamer from killing his teammate. "Yo! Gamer! Don't go for the kill, 'kay? 'Least, not with Morrigan. You can kill Tantrum for all I care, but don't cut the HIVE Five down to four."

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm
(( ooh maybe I can make avi outfit for Janelle, that would be fun to try))
((@minnta and tayuya: try tek-tek, it has every Gaia item ever, you just have to find everything you want/need first sweatdrop ))

Janelle, surprised, took the blow, just barely stopping her self from hitting the wall. Slightly enraged, she made a small dagger appear and threw it at morri-senpai's direction. then she made her second sword appear and ran at Morri-senpai, ignoring hex's warning to gamer.

(( has anyone noticed how I keep saying Morri-senpai ?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:35 pm
Not seeming to hear Katriana Gamers muscles flexed as he put his hands close together muttering something in a demonic language as red and purple energy seemed to swirl around him. As the energy swirled it started to be condensed in the middle his palms a red and black fireball seeming to be formed in between them. Swinging his leg back Gamer got into a hadoken stand his muscles flexing the the aura of death surrounding him. "Gyoku.." He growled out staring towards Arielle and Janelle. "-HADOKEN" his voice boomed thrusting both his hands forwards and unleashing the blast like beam towards them. The size of it was about the size of a bus from time to bottom and in diameter as it ripped thru the floor of the gym headed towards the two.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 pm
((@princess: I noticed, but why are you calling her that? And why does everyone always gang up on me in rp's... emo
@Shining: Ffffffffffff..!))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle's eyes widen slightly in surprise as one of the beams makes it's way towards her. She leaps to the side only to realize that Janelle had thrown a knife at her, but it was to late to avoid it as it sinks into her shoulder. She lets out a pained howl, similar to what her wolf form would have made, as the blast still manages to clip her, causing her to fall to the floor several foot back from where she had been. She manages to raise her head and glare at the other two with rage filled eyes, "Diabhal thú! Damn tú go hifreann, is féidir leat bastairds!" The battle ax 'phantom' charging Janelle while swinging it's weapon in a deadly arc and the previous two 'phantoms' materializing on either side of Gamer and slashing at him several times. She was only able to keep the 'phantoms' up for a few moments before she finally passes out from pain and exhaustion.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((Okay so... I'm thinking a cracked rib or two from the tonfas, deep stab wound in right shoulder from the knife, and probably burns and lots of bruises from the blast and everything else.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm
Taking several of the attacks from the phantom's several more deep gashes and cuts started to bleed on Gamer as he looked at them the demon seeming fully in control as spun his hands ending them finally crossed as he lifted up on one leg as one of the phantom's attacks was aimed at him. "Demorai" akuma muttered as time around him seemed to stop and the color's becoming a stark contrast as the area around him turned black. A barrage of strikes could be heard from the darkness as the symbol on akuma's back appeared in the center of the orb. The darkness suddenly vanishing as Gamer stood in the middle the two phantom's beaten to pulps laying on either side of him. His clothes slowly returning to normal as they were slowly soaking with blood. He was all but wiped out from switching so many times as he was starting to breathe heavily looking towards Janelle.
(Could have been worse could have hit you with the demorai lol. Lets see gamer many many cuts several deep gouges and a few bruises all of which can be healed if he has enough energy left to switch to wolverine, X23, Doctor Strange, or a few others from Marvel vs Capcom.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 pm
((I guess I never really explained what the phantoms were, did I... You can't really beat them to a pulp since they're made of magic (from Arielle's pendant, and sort of represent the three goddesses that make up the Morrigan) and if attacked like that they would just vanish.
They vanished when Arielle passed out, so you didn't have time to beat them up anyway.
Arielle might need some medical attention soon))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 pm

"Aw, crap," Katriana muttered. "Gamer had better not've killed her." She zipped down to the gym floor and checked Arielle for a pulse. Finding one, she picked up her unconscious teammate and called over to the sub. "Hey, Grimm! I'm taking Morrigan to the infirmary, 'kay?" Without waiting for his answer since she would have gone anyway with or without his permission, she sped out of the gym to the infirmary.

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:23 pm
(If killing was aimed for at the beginning I would have started off with Akuma lol.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games