Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm
Israfel was beaming, unaware that he was annoying his companion. As the protection charm was applied he giggled. "Oh that is good! If you leave or get lost for a long time, it is very sad you know?" His ear wings fell to the back of his head. "So sad. But that is okay." Smiling he examined the charm. "Oh you're very good at this." Blue eye gave a glow. "You don't.... do a lot of things that need protection charms do you?"

Still the siren waved it off. "But yes, I have experience. I have been using them since.. last year. One cannot be too careful, not with ninja pumpkins." The charm in his hand he pressed it to TG's skin smiling as it came away neat and clean. "Now we are both ready~"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 pm
West leaned over their table again, his frown smoothing into an expression that more closely resembled curiosity. "Not...as like'a sport, no," he muttered. "I hit things. 'Specially when they slap me first." He didn't thank the kid or anything, but he was grinning as he stepped the rest of the way around the table and offered the reaper a hand up. Flattery got you everywhere it seemed, but only when the flattery had something to do with punching.

"Name's West. Sorry 'bout the..." he gestured toward his own jaw, scratching at his protection charm on the way past as he eyed the rats and roaches skittering away from the boil. Something about them seemed familiar, but he hadn't been paying enough attention to his surroundings in magic class to know from where.

Bilious

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm
Mitzi sat on the edge of the table, clutching her own struggling mini, which still seemed determined to get away from her. "Well, we could always help catch the extra lammits and put them back," she suggested.

As the boil complained about the protection charm, Mitzi didn't even bother trying not to leer at him. "You know, I don't think that's the 'weapon' you're supposed to be worrying about," she replied, trying hard not to snicker.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 pm
iStoleYurVamps

He inspected his claw and the charm, and wondered if he could just walk out of a few rooms and act like he just got laid just to mess with a few people. He'd wear it around until it faded.

"I do enough to know my way around protection charms. I have plenty of Fear to share, and not a lot of people can handle that." He said with a smile, watching her as she faded in and out, unsure of touching a topic. "You seem to get around enough to know what I'm talking about, and know better than dealing with pumpkins." He liked ghouls who didn't try to have pumpkins. The word 'scareling' sent shivers down his tail. "Do you keep a lot of these in your dorm?" He said, waving the leftover foil of the protection charm to show the monster what he meant. Sure, she was a monster, but easy was easy in the end. Wasn't like they were getting hitched, and they both clearly didn't want pumpkins.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm
alliisara

He stared at her. He squirmed in his seat. She had really just said that?? The red crept up the back of his neck, then he looked away, shoulders shaking.

Oh jack, she had!! The sound of laughter escaped him, even as he hit his head on the table. She seriously had!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm
The completely sad part was that a lot of what TG was implying was flying far far above and over Israfel's head. "Oh so you must be very strong. I don't think I am, mostly just lucky I did manage to beat Jericho but-" He sighed. "I think he might have let me win. He's a much better flyer than I am." Looking at the little things avoiding everyone- "OH getting around um- Yes! I go around to lots of people? But oh no. I know about pumpkins. Sneaky and dastardly. They hide you know, in rafters and things. Coming when you least expect them." Hint of crazy? Might have had it. Reaching into his coat, Israfel pulled out a fist full of unopened protection charms.
"Always be prepared. Always."

MoonKitsune

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bilious rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 pm
"No prob at all, guy! Man, so you never boxed?" Enzo accepted the help up, beaming at yet another new friend. Well! That was at least two people he knew who were down with that hat! Excellent, excellent! "It's fun stuff, man, just y'know, k'pow pow, uppercut s**t, you know? You never watch it on that skelevision? We only had a black and white in our town, but that was cool, but when you see it live the blood's a lot redder," He beamed, "Had to cut this one guy's eye cause the swelling was so bad! I lost like five seeds on that bet. Me, I only been properly boxin' a few years, but it's fun, man. Sometimes you fight dirty but," He shook his hand after a few shadow-boxing moves, picking at what bit of Charm did get on there. "There a gym at this school or somfin'? They got a ring or gloves or anything? Even bags?"

Yeah, yeah. Manly talk. Fights and games and sports and not the fact that they both just put protection charms on each other. They could save this awkward situation like true swingers.

((and rolling to see if a critter comes creepin'!))
smerdle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Sorry for not getting to this earlier. Church.

The ghoul gave King a reluctant, defeated look. "Ah...you may." Gene had been mortified during all of Ms. Cricket's lecture. Protection charms? Poisons? Odd little creatures? What was even happening? Why was this being taught publicly? Didn't Amityville have any sense of shame?

Wait, of course not. This was Amityville.

With a sigh, she popped her own charm open and offered it to him. "May I?" A little bit of bitterness in her voice? Maybe.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Was Mort still failing? Yes he was. How could one expect a zombie to catch a very fast creature on the first few tries?  
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm
You know what SHUT UP ALEX. D:

Another flew by Mort before he could so much as reach out and touch it. Jack, these things were twitchy!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:19 pm
Mitzi just grinned over at the boil, mischief still glinting in her eyes. Yep, she'd said it. C'mon, he'd practically been asking for it! And this was about the response she'd been looking for, so she waited for him to get himself back under control, in the meantime watching the other students try to catch their own lammits.

Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 pm
King smiled, the charm gentle rubbed into her arm. Sensing that she might be uncomfortable he tried to find the words to help her. "Think of it....unrelated. These charms are not just for intercourse, but can carry other uses." He hoped it helped. Once the charm was on her, he offered his arm. "And please, go ahead."

Carhop Calvalier
NP! RL>all man

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 pm
He was still grinning as he sat up, angling so he was facing her, one arm resting on the table, the other over the back of his chair. "Don't lie, you know you wanna see my weapon!" he teased. "It's jackin' BEAUTIFUL," he told her proudly.

alliisara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 pm
She snorted, laughing a little herself. "Sure it is. But isn't a more important question how big is it?"

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm
Okay, this was starting to get annoying. What did catching creatures have to do with Sex Ed? DDD: He was just making a fool of himself now.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff