Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:28 pm
((I would also like to apologize for my not being here, internet decided to die...))

Sco stopped his energy beams as he saw the purple light. Looking over to Luna, he shook his head, signifying her to stop. Crossing his arms, he just watched the ball of energy in the sky, waiting for its owner to reveal themselves. "Luna, did any of yours hit 'em?"

"Nope, none of 'em. I don't know who that is, but they're good."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna heard the beams stop and the boy's voice. She let the energy dissipate slowly. "Oh, so now you're helping me?" She crossed her arms and sighed irritably. People confused her. She just decided to forget about it, and looked at the ground for the attackers. She soon found whom she thought to be them: a young couple, though they looked older than herself. Reyna also located Scott, and saw that he was protected under her shield. She decided to keep it up, just in case. She flew lower and landed with a soft thump, about ten feet from the couple. "I think an explanation is in order." She readied herself for any attack.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

((Don't worry about it. It happens.))  

Iradesca

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:41 am
Kojiro huffed. "they are making all the noise now..." He said landing next to her. "This is senseless and look at what they are doing." He said looking around at all the destruction. "Nothing worse the destructive punks...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 pm
Sco scoffed. "An explanation? Can you believe this woman?" Sco looked to Luna, a looked of shock on his face. "She doesn't even know who we are."

Luna was laughing as Sco spoke to her. "Apparently not." She crossed her arms under her breasts, turning from the woman, looking at the ruin. "So, you somehow created a shield to protect yourself from the beams, and you can fly," she turned her head to look at Sco, "Sounds like you have a crystal or two."

Sco was already looking at the woman again, his eyes running up and down her body. She was about the right age, but for some reason he didn't feel the urge. In fact, he was more pissed she survived the beams than anything else. "A crystal or two that, well, could be very beneficial to us." He looked her dead in the eyes. "What say you? Join us, the Holy Army, or die?" Sco knew that he couldn't kill this woman, but he wasn't alone. His eyes never broke contact with hers, he was searching for the hint of hesitation to say no. After all, he had not even explained who the Holy Army was, and unless she already knew, she must be mildly interested. Who wouldn't be? Her answer doesn't matter, though. Once Reinherdt's plan goes through, her crystals will belong to us, whether she joins us or dies instead.

When the man landed next to the mystery girl, Luna fully turned back to look at him. Her right pointer began tapping on her left arm as she sized him up. Ending on his eyes, she smiled softly. "And you seem to have crystals of your own. We're always looking to increase our," she paused, using her right hand to clear some hair from her face before crossing her arms again, "power."  

Blaze1616

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Kojiro huffed. "No thanks...." He said as he turned back into his human form. "This is all unnecessary." He said as he swirled his arm and a twister formed around it before swinging his arm releasing the twister as it began to put out the flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:43 pm
"Nah, I'm gonna pass dude." Will said simply, he didn't understand just why he wanted to be around this guy so bad, but he didn't think it was a good idea to do so. It was right after he had this realization that gravity seemed to increase, causing will to grunt as the pressure around them suddenly increased.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm
((Um... What..?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am
((thats my new evil character at work Min =3))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Iradesca

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 am

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna shook her head at Kojiro's words, but disaid nothing. She had tried not to stiffen when the two on the ground said that she had a crystal. After such a display, anyone could figure it out. It was just a bit of a shock to finally hear someone say it out loud. She crossed her arms at the boy's words. "Pfft! I don't know what that is, but I know that my answer is 'No.' I don't want to have anything to do with something called a 'Holy Army,' or that makes you go around killing people." She uncrossed her arms and took a fighting stance. "But there's no way I'm going to let you kill me either."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm
Sco shrugged, smiling. "Your choice, though please don't insult me, I'm not going to fight you here." He looked around at the desolation he and Luna had caused. "Too deserted for a fight. And besides, the Holy Army wasn't supposed to kill anyone, it just so happened that the people were in the area of our," he paused, looking back towards the two, "target."

"Sco, I'm getting tired of sitting around here. Shouldn't we be leaving before the news crews get here?" She could hear the sirens in the distance, getting ever closer. They'll suspect crystal users, so there was no reason for her and Sco to stick around. "Besides, if we show up late, Reinherdt will be pissed, since we won't be showing up with more crystal users."

Staring the girl in the eye, he let out a soft sigh. "Fine, fine. I wouldn't want to lose a limb now," he chuckled, turning from the two. "Besides, they don't have to join us now, but they'll change their minds, just trust in Reinherdt." Beginning to walk away, he held a hand out for Luna to grab.

"Mm, I know they will." Bringing her hand up, she wiggled her fingers as a goodbye wave, turning and taking flight, grabbing Sco's hand as she passed over him.  

Blaze1616

Iradesca

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
Reyna let out a sigh as they left. Looked like she was going to have to watch her back from now on. What about her mom? Would she be safe. Maybe Reyna should disappear for awhile. It wouldn't be the first time. She sighed again, then floated down to the ground. Her eyes swept over the ruined landscape, scorched and pockmarked where the energy beams had struck it. She didn't look at the bodies. She couldn't. Instead, she knelt on one knee and placed a hand on the ground. The earth beneath her her rippled, the waves spreading to encompass the entire area, the earth smoothing and healing as it fell back into place. Finished, she stood. She could hear the sirens coming even closer. She quickly ran over to Scott, the shield already having dissipated, and grabbed his arm. "Come on." She pulled him away from the scene. She would head home, order some more supplies on express, then take off as soon as they arrived. She would let Scott go his own way. No need to burden him with the situation she had just gotten into. So much for that monthly deal.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:48 pm
_bumpeth_  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm
"The destruction is unbelievable. First the bank, now a park full of children and their families. Back to back hits like this can only be blamed on the crystal users increased agitation. The attacks weren't even provoked!" The overly large man spoke on the television.

The news, always blaming crystal users for any accident. Of course, this time they are right. All according to plan.

A youner looking, small man spoke up next, "Not to mention the attacks occuring all along the eastern, western, and southern seaboards, and all within a week. Just the two local attacks today have killed over a thousand, with the death tolls in total still not calculated. The crystal users are getting out of control, and something needs to be done."

Both men were guests on the local news. As the anchorwoman thanked the two men, Roran turned the television off. Turning to look at the other man in the room, Roran crossed his arms and bowed his head a little. "We kept our end up, even Sco and Luna. Were you able to complete your half?" As the years had passed, Roran still couldn't figure this man out. The only man who ever knew about his darkest secret, and the only man who promised to make sure his deepest nightmares from coming true. The only man who ever truly understood the world, not to mention Roran himself. The silence had gone on longer enough, though, even for this man. "Reinherdt?"

Fixing his glasses as he raised his head from the paper now on his desk, he could only smile. "Oh yes, my dear friend, I did what I meant to." Standing and walking towards the door of his office, he couldn't keep his cheek muscles down no matter how hard he tried, so he forced them down with his powers. Patting Roran on the shoulder as he passed, the words came out so pleasantly, that the mood in the room instantly became brighter, "The United States government will no longer be an opponent, but rather an ally. It won't be too long, now, until we've achieved our goal. You've done well today, Holy General. Get some rest."

As his boss, the only man Roran will answer to anymore, patted his shoulder, Roran was certain it would all be over in a matter of seconds, his life gone as his usefulness was depleted. Instead, Roran couldn't help but smile at the good news, and the words of praise. Hearing the command, though, he was back into soldier mode. "Yes sir, will do." As the Holy Emperor exited the office, Roran stood there in silence. His smile may have left, but his mind was still in disbelief. Everything according to plan. Roran wasn't sure why he felt so much disbelief, it wasn't like he doubted the whole operation. Yes, he did feel uneasy at certain points, such as the trust Reinherdt put in Sco and Luna today, for they weren't the most trustworthy people out there, Holy General status or not, but that shouldn't have been enough to cause this feeling.

Then he realized why he felt this way. Their plan was reaching the climax, the final stages, and however long the next part might take, the end was in sight, or at least being noted. Roran exited the room. Wouldn't want to be tired, now that tomorrow is going to be such a big day.

((*sigh* How many people are even bothering with this RP, anymore? Care to post? Your characters miss you! At least post once a day? Which, by the way, I didn't post yesterday due to being out of town. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 pm
((i would post but i have to wait on others >.<))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm
((It's been days. I hate to say it, but due to most of their "bleh" posts, they seem to have lost interest. I figure I'll give them another day or two before I personally move on without them. I understand the possible reasons for not posting, but if it's going to be a week at least take five minutes before bed to log in and let us know you're alive. But the story that this RP could contain is too promising to let it die, even if I have to continue on my own, whether anyone but myself is reading it or not. It is good to see a few others who care, though.))

((...))

((Sorry for the mini-rant.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas