Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm
Reit didn't jump, but turned his head sharply in the sound of the shout. He frowned. It had sounded close. "Hmm... Hope whoever yelled like that was just surprised or something..." His eyes narrowed. Who knows what goes on in this school..... it's big and old and full of monsters.... They could be using this as a front to experiment on students, or do anything they want, really... No, that's idiocy, he chided himself mentally, Not everyone is a creep, and besides, the students would have noticed something obvious like that. What a stupid thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:26 pm
Victoria left his room, and went to see if David found his room alright. He was surprised to see who was with him. "I see you already met my brother huh?" he said with a smile.

"Oh, did that scream wake you up?" David asked. He hoped that wasn't the case.

"Oh, that was probably me. I had a bad dream" Victor said, hoping they wouldn't notice the vocal break... if there was one

"Oh, alright then" David said. Not saying anything about it. In fact he forgot the yell didn't sound like a girl screaming  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:32 pm
I doubt it."Well I'm glad you woke up on your own and we weren't the cause," said Reit. Since it obviously wasn't Victoria, I wonder who yelled like that? he thought. He shrugged. "So, have you two been here the same amount of time?" he asked conversationally.

((Convenient, eh? David forgets it sounded like a man, and Reit just assumes that it was someone else. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 pm
(Are you guys IN the room or in the hall? Just wondering. .___. My charrie needs friends too; and someone to ask for ice. Lol)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 pm
SnowPuppy_McL
(Are you guys IN the room or in the hall? Just wondering. .___. My charrie needs friends too; and someone to ask for ice. Lol)

[Haha, we are in the hall. And feel free to ask us for ice, though I don't know if we have any.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:39 pm
(lol, not literally for ice. Where sh could get some ^^ hah)  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:46 pm
SnowPuppy_McL
(lol, not literally for ice. Where sh could get some ^^ hah)

((Of course. Victor or David might know, but probably not Reit...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm
"Oh yeah. Both of us started going here around three years ago. The enrollment process was a pain in the a**." Victor said. "But it was totally work it to come to this school" he said with a smile.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 pm
(Seriously what happened to Eternal and Random???)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 pm
"Ah. So you're third years. I'm a second. Odd... my enrollment was basically taken care of for me, though I don't know who by..." Reit was slightly confused. He hadn't really thought of that point before. "Well, I hope I'll fit in here."  

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:52 pm
Jezzie, in her big hoodie and baggy boy shorts, noticed a couple of boys and a girl standing around in the hall. Huh, so girls ARE allowed here in here. She thought to herself. Cool! She made her way over to them, interrupting their conversation. "Hey!" she rubbed the back of her head with an apologetic look, "Sorry for interrupting. I was just wondering if any of you knew where I could get ice from? There a wound I have to tend to." She explained to them a little before shoving both of her hands in her hoodie pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:01 pm
Before Victor said anything they here approched by a girl in boyish clothing. "There is an ice machine at the end as the hall I believe. Like those ones in hotels. Though some students bring their own ice trays and make their own"

Davd nodded. "Anyway my step-dad does most of the paperwork. You saw his name on my paper right. 'Victor Issac Owen'" He thought Victor was his 'step-dad'

Victor looked away trying not to laugh, It would be funny if he realized it was me the whole time he thought before looking to Jezzie again, "I can show you were it is if you'd like"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm
SnowPuppy_McL
Belle looked at the girl who passed them and smiled a little, "She's pretty." She mentioned as she looked back up at Dean. She actually didn't pay attention to the tattoo's until now, since his shirt was off and that made her even more insecure. Her cheeks burned a little as she looked away quickly. "S-so, where are we going?" She aked.

Dean looked at her and smiled when he saw her red face. "I was just going to sit in front of the Auditorium doors and wait for the assembly. If you want to go somewhere else you can." he said and gently took his arm out of hers so she wouldn't feel so nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:25 pm
"That'd be great." Jezzie nodded, "less chance of me getting lost" though she kind of wished it was one of the boys whom offered. Not because she was all googly eyed over either of them or even looking for something like that, she just got along with boys better than girls; but she didn't mind.

"Oh," Belle glanced up at him as he took his arm away and bit her lip. Did she do something wrong? Maybe he doesn't wana be friends with her and he's just being nice. She shook her head a little to herself. Why am I being so insecure? I'm never like this. "No, I was just wondering." She patted at her skirt again uncomfortably. She hated skirts.

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 pm
Dean then blushed and scratched his head nervously. "Um...I know we just met, but you've been so nice to me...w-would you wanna go...go out to lunch with me?" he asked nervously. He had never asked a girl out before and he was worried she would get mad at him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff