Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:02 pm
Rose scratched at the door, sobbing heavily. "F-Fenrir? Fenrir, please hurry! I-I'm scared!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 pm
"Don't worry! We're coming! Just back away from the door!" shouts Fenrir. He looks to Briar, wanting her input. He finishes sawing through the first board and begins on the second.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:25 pm
Rain was happy she couldn't really be left, and just hung on. She felt terrible for Rose, the poor child sounded terrified. But she really couldn't do anything. She growled, realizing the group had quickly disappeared, including the one who had insisted they all stay together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Especially after finding a tv rather than a zombie, Scathach felt stupid and hypocritical. She was alone, and there were several entrances for zombies to come into. She growled, and started heading back, trying to find everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm
Briar thought for a moment and whispered to him, "Call me crazy, but... no, nevermind. There's no way this 'aplocalypse' was intentional, right?"
Sawyer let go of Briar's hand and sat on the floor. He burst into tears and called, "Don't worry, Rose! It's Sawyer! You're gonna be okay, okay?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:46 pm
"I hope not. But just in case something's happened to Rose, keep Sawyer away. I don't want him to see her if there's something wrong." He hoped with all of his soul and heart that Rose was okay, and that the apocalypse was not intentional. But for all he knew, she could be turning into one of them, or someone could be using the outbreak as a way to further domination.

He cut through the second board, leaving three weaker ones behind. He backs up to the opposite wall, and charges the door, shoulder first. He bounces off, and immediately charges again, hearing the wood creak and crack. He hits it a third time, and fourth, fifth, and then sixth before the door began to give way. "Da...ng Royal Doors! Built tough!" he shouts, catching himself before he cussed, as he kicks in the last few pieces of door. He walks in, Thanatos still in hand, and scans the room.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 pm
Rose was in a terrified, shaking heap on the floor. The poor child looked half-starved and barely alive, but other than that, was intact. She ran to Fenrir and hugged his leg, her mind broken far beyond repair. "F-Fen...T-These...things...t-took Fade...There was...so much b-blood...Mommy put me in h-here...I c-couldn't get out!" Rose was crying so hard that she was making herself sick. She was coughing and gasping for air.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:59 pm
Briar grabbed Sawyer's arms to keep him down, but his Fight-or-Flight instinct was already circulating through him, and he chose the former option.
He tore out of her grip and rushed into the room. "Rose!" he said, his voice cracking with fear, "Rose, are you okay?" He ran to her and hugged her tightly, letting himself cry. "It's okay, we're okay..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:06 pm
"S-Sawyer! Thank God...you're alive!" Rose said, hugging him back and sobbing into his shoulder, gripping onto him like he was the last thing keeping her alive.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 am
Dust smiled at Midnight. "I want to take you with me. I want to leave the castle, and I want to find a place with a rooftop that we can make love on." He said, smiling seductively.

((NOTE: I usually wouldn't be thinking about sex at a time like this, but I'm just dicking around and trying to get my character killed... Because hey, SOMEONE has to die.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am
Spyke walked in the room and looks at Rose. He heard everything and it hurts him completely. He wanted to cry...but he has to be brave for his niece. "Rose, lets get to a safe spot and find out if anyone else is alive, okay. Please be brave for me okay." Tears start to appear on Spyke's eyes. Just the thought of losing more of his family hurt him greatly. Please god..why why is this happening...why  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:47 am
Sciz walked through the halls of the castle. He was unsure of where he was, but he could hear groaning coming from all around him. He hadn't run into any zombies, but he was sure that he was in a rather tight situation. It was dark as hell and the smell wasn't too nice either. He saw a flashlight on the floor and picked it up. This thing better have some juice... He flicked the switch and, thankfully, the light came on. He let out a deep breath of relief and pressed on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:40 pm
((As far as dying goes, I believe that martyrdom is the best route to take for me. It's... noble. wink wink wink ))

Briar rushed over to the children and picked them up, leaning one on each side of her hip, like a mother carrying twins. "C'mon, we've gotta get 'em someplace safe," she said flatly. She was more than willing to do some adventuring, but now that there were kids on board, her, as Queen Frost felt once, "motherly instinct was set into overdrive." She needed to get them somewhere that was sustainable; at least, temporarily.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:22 pm
((If you're going to Martyrdom, kill off one of your a*****e characters please. biggrin ))

Fenrir nods and gives the kids a quick hug, kissing Briar at the same time. "I agree. We need to move on, find a safe place, and make sure the kids are safe. Keep at least two people with them at all times. The rest can go out and scavenge."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:34 pm
((Oh, but darling, where's the fun in that? What emotional appeal is there? If I ripped off a teddy bear's arm, you wouldn't care. But if it was your favorite bear... twisted ))

Brair chuckled and asked, "And just where would we set-up camp? Your house, where half your roof is missing?" Sawyer looked at Fenrir and cocked his head. "Mister Fenrir, your roof is gone? What happened to it?" Briar smiled and said to Sawyer, "Someone, uh, decided to drop by."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm
((Oh, but you see my dear, if the arm was ripped off of my favorite teddy bear, I would go on a blood rage killing everything in my sight until either no one is left, or I die. Same goes with Fenrir.))

Fenrir leads the small group out, picking up Rain on his way. He figured that heading out into the Forest and finding an old shed would be the best route. Secluded, safe, and hard to notice. Wait out the rest of the apocalypse.  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff